Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job (34287 Views)

My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage / My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage / My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job by omoharry(f): 8:47pm On Jun 13, 2020
Have a one on one discussion with your wife.Tell her how you feel when she does not seem to understand your current predicament . if you can drive look for Uber work to do for now to augment . Try and take on any job that will not break you so that you can put some food on the take.
Discuss with ur wife to start her salon business again and join to support the home too.Marraige is all about partnership and consideration for each other .
Meanwhile you guys should do family planing for now so that there won't any other extra burden to the already stretch one.With just the two of you for now and with understanding from ur wife I think you guys can manage and overcome the storm .

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job by Harshreality: 1:15am On Jun 14, 2020
There is nothing good about poverty.

Human beings are one kind
After suffering with the man now he'll do a 180 and decide you're no longer his class.

Nigerian women have suffered sha and they'll continue suffering until they start having sense.
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job by Ohizman73(m): 5:38pm On Jun 14, 2020
OCTAVO:
Maybe she's not completely your wife. angry
exactly as i thought ,enough of this self deceit these such complicated marital issues on nairaland are unbecoming. i blame the man he did not marry his heart so what shud he xpect. if he was adviced not to marry her. he would say he was not wished well.what nonsence.
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job by 2special(m): 9:45pm On Jul 01, 2020
God is your strength my brother,, everything happen for a purpose. In everything always give thanks to God
what is your field of specialization, am not employer but have the chance for the field of elect/elect.
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job by 2special(m): 9:46pm On Jul 01, 2020
Ohizman73:
exactly as i thought ,enough of this self deceit these such complicated marital issues on nairaland are unbecoming. i blame the man he did not marry his heart so what shud he xpect. if he was adviced not to marry her. he would say he was not wished well.what nonsence.
hmmmm
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 02, 2020
The situation you are in will not last for long ,Soonest You will laugh . Anyone suffering from Staphylococus aureus symptoms,for Solutions Visit www.gardennaturalhealth.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I Will Die, If I Give My Wife Money" - Man Tells Lagos Court / RELOCATION SALE: PLOT OF LAND WITH GERMAN FLOOR. I OWN IT! / 30 Habits That Show Improper Upbringing Of Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.