Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election (76584 Views)

Isaac Alfa Wins Kogi East Senatorial Rerun Election / Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi Governorship Election / BREAKING NEWS - Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election - Thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by MichealEmeritus: 3:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
May Chukwu abiama okike destroy Jerry asemota

U always miss the mark

grin grin

Do u know customized13??

JerryAsemota:

what happend to michaelemeritus account.

you have been a nairalander since 2006 so am sure you know how things work.

I will take it easy.
I am not senseless.

Jerry, I know you will deny it as usual, but I want you to use your fingers and type your way into destruction.

now swear that you are not jerry asemota.
lay a curse too, am ready to agree to its terms.

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Femich18(m): 3:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
At last!!!! Kogi is free frm Ichalla and his evil men....Congratulations 2all Kogites

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Zico5(m): 3:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
PassingShot:
The good thing about elections in Nigeria now is that it's extremely difficult to inflate figures. In the past, at the height of PDP rigging, there were 99% voters turnout and 95% win rate for PDP in their stronghold.

Introduction of card reader and PVC has obviously eliminated such fraudulent practices as clearly evident in the last general election and this Kogi election. In Kogi, voters turnout cannot be up to 40% and percentage of votes cast not even 100% of accredited voters.

We owe Jega credit for the introduction of mechanisms that will drastically reduce malpractices and retun confidence into the process.

Dear PMB, please deliver the goods in your tenure. If not, PVC and card reader will deliver us from you in 2019. No sentiments! cool
Yes I support u, He must deliver as soon as possible cos the power is now to the masses.

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by 4nobody4every1: 3:04pm On Nov 22, 2015
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by MichealEmeritus: 3:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
JerryAsemota:

what happend to michaelemeritus account.

you have been a nairalander since 2006 so am sure you know how things work.

I will take it easy.
I am not senseless.

Jerry, I know you will deny it as usual, but I want you to use your fingers and type your way into destruction.

now swear that you are not jerry asemota.
lay a curse too, am ready to agree to its terms.

If I am Jerry Asemota, May I die today, if I am NOT, you and 10 of your family members will die before Christmas...say Amen

cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by wengerjay(m): 3:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
I'm foreseeing a supplementary election. The cancelled votes will be about forty nine (49) thousands. And the difference between the winner and 1st runner-up is like forty thousand votes. And in such a situation, electoral act stipulates that a supplementary election is conducted in the affected polling units.
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by bashydemy(m): 3:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
Abeg where is @chukwudi44 @Tonyebarcanister @firefire @anonimi, @mogidi etc oooo i hope them never commit suicide oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Banter1(m): 3:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
ki02020:

Seconded angry
Thirded
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by JerryAsemota: 3:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
MichealEmeritus:
U and Jerry asemota will end up like Ojukwu of Abidjan

grin grin

Jerry asemota ko Jerry asemole ni

Okike abiama pickin

good you are back jerry asemota of thenethelpers

yes, if am lying on you, the fate of Ojukwu will be nothing compared to what I will see.

but if I am not lying

Jerry, all the people you have made to feel pain and hurt all the bad that you have done with your many many handles will hunt you. you will become paralysed. you will never know love in your life. you will become a burden to the people who once cared about you. your business will run down. failure will become your best friend.

did I hear you say Amen.
please say only amen.
and I will not quote you again today.
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by oz4real83(m): 3:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
BlackPeni5:
So sad that a man with heavy allegations over his head is given the gubernatorial ticket and goes ahead to win. Shows Nigeria is indeed not ready for true democracy with accountability.

However, Kogi people have voted...and so it shall be.

it shows the kogi people prefer a thief that works for the people to a thief who does nothing for the people!

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by CaptaiinG(m): 3:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
Wada should make phone call to become hero since wailers use to make those who uses phone call to accept defeat as their hero

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
Kogi State.... Home Of Tribal Marks
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by IYANGBALI: 3:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
bashydemy:
Abeg where is @chukwudi44 @Tonyebarcanister @firefire @anonimi, @mogidi etc oooo i hope them never commit suicide oooo.
I saw dem walking towards the lagoon

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by FacelessPatriot: 3:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
#PrayForKogi
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by suyamasta(m): 3:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
Im happy that Audu won, he performed well in the past i hope he does better now! Kogi needs a true and positive leader like Audu! #GodblessNigeria

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by JerryAsemota: 3:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
MichealEmeritus:

If I am Jerry Asemota, May I die today, if I am NOT, you and 10 of your family members will die before Christmas...say Amen

cheesy cheesy

no jerry
you will not die today
you have to suffer first.

rephrase your curse to include very hot curses, very hot ones, then we will make the covenant.
are you ready?
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by MichealEmeritus: 3:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
JerryAsemota:

good you are back jerry asemota of thenethelpers

yes, if am lying on you, the fate of Ojukwu will be nothing compared to what I will see.

but if I am not lying

Jerry, all the people you have made to feel pain and hurt all the bad that you have done with your many many handles will hunt you. you will become paralysed. you will never know love in your life. you will become a burden to the people who once cared about you. your business will run down. failure will become your best friend.

did I hear you say Amen.
please say only amen.
and I will not quote you again today.

All these noise impress no one

If I am Jerry Asemota or have anything to do with him. May God kill me today today

If I am not, May God destroy you and ypu will not progress. You will suffer, you will toil and never achieve your aims in life

Say Amen

cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by miqos02(m): 3:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
na wah oh
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
See The Top 20 Most Beautiful Women In The World{photos}

http://naijapols..com.ng/2015/11/top-20-most-beautiful-women-in-world.html
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by vikyno(m): 3:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
And what has been the aftermath of the liberation of Nigeria? Except for the collapse of the economy and lack of idea by the much celebrated change agent i.e Buhari.
Ndi Ara!

NgeneUkwenu:
Capt Wada would have been crowned "ASSISTANT HERO OF DEMOCRACY" If he had conceded defeat, despite all the atrocities of the Government he presided over....Yes it happens
only in NiGeria!

Ndi Ara!

Now, our next Focus Is on Bayelsa State, We Must Liberate That State From The Hands
Of Evil Ones! PDP Must Die For NiGeria to Be Great Again

Abubakar Audu and his Deputy will be like...

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by MichealEmeritus: 3:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
JerryAsemota:

no jerry
you will not die today

rephrase your curse to include very hot curses, very hot ones, then we will make the covenant.
are you ready?

He is changing story now

You said you will say Amen

now he said hot curses

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

All these amateur children of Okike Abiama the drug lord of Aba

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by MizMyColi(f): 3:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
Congrats to the people of Kogi.
For better or worse.
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by MichealEmeritus: 3:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
Jerry Asemota

Where are you?

Mumu Son of Okike Abiama

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by chrisantus52(m): 3:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
bayelsa state is a no go area for apc, bayelsa will always b a pdp state state let watch and see, gov dickson all the way..
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Nicepoker(m): 3:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
Oladimejjy:
APC all the way...

Kogi down, bayelsea to go..... grin

WAILERS ARE LIABLE TO DIE YOUNG....
for south south its PDP.
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Firefire(m): 3:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
bashydemy:

Consolidation of corruption. cheesy

I have no inheritance in Kogi, Kogi people have made their choice.

Fortunately, looting is no more lucrative as there is now nothing to loot than the loans and the bailout.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Ijaya123: 3:15pm On Nov 22, 2015
BlackPeni5:
So sad that a man with heavy allegations over his head is given the gubernatorial ticket and goes ahead to win. Shows Nigeria is indeed not ready for true democracy with accountability.

However, Kogi people have voted...and so it shall be.

That was exactly my thoughts when PDP fielded Fayose for the Ekiti election. But then, the people have voted.
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by MichealEmeritus: 3:15pm On Nov 22, 2015
[quote author=JerryAsemota post=40290205]

[s]no jerry
you will not die today

are you ready?[[/s]/quote]

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by crackhouse(m): 3:15pm On Nov 22, 2015
What a fake story. I am watching TV now and i can tell u that about 18 to 19 local govt was canceled, so how did they declare Audu governor?. Nobody has been declared a winner! Nairaland moderators take note!
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by thuao(m): 3:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
abubakar audu now has the chance to redeem himself. hope he won't do worse . I pray his time favour kogi state.
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by abu48: 3:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
This one no b breaking news na we don knw tay tay tay..I voted Audu Bkos I had no other option..I can't endure a Mad man governing my state any longer.
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by spencekat(m): 3:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Capt Wada would have been crowned "ASSISTANT HERO OF DEMOCRACY" If he had conceded defeat, despite all the atrocities of the Government he presided over....Yes it happens only in NiGeria!

Ndi Ara!

Now, our next Focus Is on Bayelsa State, We Must Liberate That State From The Hands Of Evil Ones! PDP Must Die For NiGeria to Be Great Again

Abubakar Audu and his Deputy will be like...
APC can never capture Bayelsa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) / Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.