Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election (76580 Views)

Isaac Alfa Wins Kogi East Senatorial Rerun Election / Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi Governorship Election / BREAKING NEWS - Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election - Thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Acidosis(m): 3:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Liar! Dey fool yourself

Stop the ignorance. I am from Kogi state, spent over 20 years in Kogi, so I am not talking in the light of Lagos-Ibadan expressway propaganda.

The same Audu contested against Wada 4 years ago and he lost painfully.

I can tell you authoritatively that over 80% of people who gave their vote to Audu did so painfully! We have no better alternative. Those who should have risen in other two senatorial districts sold their mandate to Audu in exchange for Millions.

At the mention of Audu in Okene, you'd get the beating of your life. Audu is not loved anywhere in the state! We gave him our vote in pains, please forget the APC nonsense and the fake Change. We don't buy that in Kogi state.

Audu will be heavily monitored and any attempt to instigate or continue the old arrogant and looting behaviour in Kogi would result to his Death & final burial.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by MichealEmeritus: 3:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
JerryAsemota:

my offer still stand
tonyebarcanista truckpusher mizmycoli biafranqueen take note.

U are a noisemaker, a liar, an amateur and a coward

grin grin grin grin

Am i surprised?

U are a child of Okike Abiama

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by blackpriest0911: 3:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
Wailers r liable to die young
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by erekoshe: 3:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
bashydemy:
Abeg where is @chukwudi44 @Tonyebarcanister @firefire @anonimi, @mogidi etc oooo i hope them never commit suicide oooo.

The joke is on you, all the people you quoted knew Audu will win. They only got disappointed that APC field him to win the state at all cost. Go look for their post and read.

At the end of the day, you don't have to win everything and every time, some victory are losses in disguise.

Wada was destined to loose, he achieved nothing in the state, worse still the FG refused to release bail our funds to him as they did other States so he don't use it to score cheap points.. The recycling is one good reason Nigeria will never go forward.

A man who monopolized state institutions to the point of renaming the state university after himself, a man the APc chairman confirmed stole 11billion but promise he'll return it if he win, its ridiculous!

A lot of people who have never gone to Kogi screaming kogi will burn or victory to APC have no idea the volatile nature of the state (Boko haram attacked the state thrice in recent times, Okene is a centre of continuous communal conflict, its the only state 'Boko haram' as claimed, visited a church during service, opened fire and killed almost everyone present. I wish kogites well though.

Its quite unfortunate that most people here do not really want the country to move forward, their mindset has been bastardized that all the care for is ApC or PDP. Nigerian polity is so unstable that both party will fade in due time and newer ones with same demons sprung..

And Audu died! Damn.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Josedon1(m): 3:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
GOOD FOR THEM
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by MichealEmeritus: 3:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
JerryAsemota:

no.
I don't want to do squabbles with you.
my aim here is achieved for today.

you will be seeing more of me.
bye.

The mumu did research for months and Yet still got the wrong person

Illiterate coward

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by favourlove1: 3:39pm On Nov 22, 2015
PassingShot:
The good thing about elections in Nigeria now is that it's extremely difficult to inflate figures. In the past, at the height of PDP rigging, there were 99% voters turnout and 95% win rate for PDP in their stronghold.

Introduction of card reader and PVC has obviously eliminated such fraudulent practices as clearly evident in the last general election and this Kogi election. In Kogi, voters turnout cannot be up to 40% and percentage of votes cast not even 100% of accredited voters.

We owe Jega credit for the introduction of mechanisms that will drastically reduce malpractices and retun confidence into the process.

Dear PMB, please deliver the goods in your tenure. If not, PVC and card reader will deliver us from you in 2019. No sentiments! cool
n who told u d last election was free n fair when it was electronically rigged even bf d elections? How could you be so stupid to make such assertions? I voted in 2011 n in 2015 I was disemfranchised isn't it clear that jega n his norther cohorts decided to make 95 percent PVCs available up north n withhold it down south? Are u a stranger? Its people like you that can believe anything n more stupid are those who believe dat jega was sincere in d printing n distribution of pvcs.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by JerryAsemota: 3:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
MichealEmeritus:

COWARD
So after all the noise
Coward child of okike abiama
grin grin grin
call me whatever you like, Jerry. it cannot change the truth.
you live on the internet. you have no life outside here. i am not doing any e war with you. i just want the world to know you. i will achieve it gradually.
anyone is free to mail me to get his life story. I will give you free of charge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by KOLZY(m): 3:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
I already knew before the election started
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Phitocine(m): 3:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
It's obvious that electronic voting has come to stay but the bigger problem now is how to stop the money voting experienced in kogi polls.
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by bashydemy(m): 3:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
Firefire:

Consolidation of corruption. cheesy

I have no inheritance in Kogi, Kogi people have made their choice.

Fortunately, looting is no more lucrative as there is now nothing to loot than the loans and the bailout.
What is this one saying now? If Wada have won NL will be full of so many threads from you guys.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by mrodogu: 3:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Capt Wada would have been crowned "ASSISTANT HERO OF DEMOCRACY" If he had conceded defeat, despite all the atrocities of the Government he presided over....Yes it happens only in NiGeria!

Ndi Ara!

Now, our next Focus Is on Bayelsa State, We Must Liberate That State From The Hands Of Evil Ones! PDP Must Die For NiGeria to Be Great Again

Abubakar Audu and his Deputy will be like...
this ungenu ukwenu is really a nightmare to wailers

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by slimgold123(f): 3:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Phitocine(m): 3:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
I knew that kogi was an APC stronghold but it will be difficult for APC to emerge victorious in Bayelsa polls.
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by MizMyColi(f): 3:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
MichealEmeritus:

U are a noisemaker, a liar, an amateur and a coward

grin grin grin grin

Am i surprised?

U are a child of Okike Abiama

JerryAsemota:

my offer still stand
tonyebarcanist a truckpus her mizmyco li biafranquee n take note.

What is happening here really?
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by omenka(m): 3:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Capt Wada would have been crowned "ASSISTANT HERO OF DEMOCRACY" If he had conceded defeat, despite all the atrocities of the Government he presided over....Yes it happens only in NiGeria!

Ndi Ara!

Now, our next Focus Is on Bayelsa State, We Must Liberate That State From The Hands Of Evil Ones! PDP Must Die For NiGeria to Be Great Again

Abubakar Audu and his Deputy will be like...
Kai ooo!!! Which kind picture be dis again!!?? Rotflmao. cheesycheesycheesycheesy

You are sure a pro in the art of "rubbing-it-in". cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by augustin600(m): 3:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
I would always say a set of people would always get d kind of leader dey wanT. Now I can see people 4rm my state are so blind 2 vote a corrupt leader. Well am also not in d favour of d pap decive pikin party(pdp). But all d same there are other people who contested. Even let's also look @ it must it always be igalas dat would rule kogi. Hum when would coruption really end.
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Rotimi47: 3:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
Another one bite the dust; still counting. grin

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by ODUBEZE: 3:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
lomprico:
Its expected!
U voiced my thought! APC is not different from any party in Nigeria. Their change mantra is death on arrival.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by bashydemy(m): 3:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
erekoshe:

The joke is on you, all the people you quoted knew Audu will win. They only got disappointed that APC field him to win the state at all cost. Go look for their post and read.

At the end of the day, you don't have to win everything and every time, some victory are losses in disguise.

Wada was destined to loose, he achieved nothing in the state, worse still the FG refused to release bail our funds to him as they did other States so he don't use it yo score cheap points.. The recycling is one good reason Nigeria will never go forward.

A man who monopolized state institutions to the point of renaming the state university after himself, a man the APc chairman confirmed stole 11billion but promise he'll return it if he win, its ridiculous!

A lot of people who have never gone to Kogi screaming kogi will burn or victory to APC have the idea the volatile nature of the state (Boko haram attacked the state thrice in recent times, Okene is a centre of continuous communal conflict, its the only state 'Boko haram' as claimed, visited a church during service, opened fire and killed almost everyone present. I wish kogites well though.

Its quite unfortunate that most people here do not really want the country to move forward, their mindset has been bastardized that all the care for is ApC or PDP. Nigerian polity is so unstable that both party will fade in due time and newer ones with same demons sprung..
Thank you oya swerve.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by MichealEmeritus: 3:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
JerryAsemota:

[s] call me whatever you like, Jerry.
it cannot change the truth.

you live on the internet.
you have no life outside here.
i am not doing any e war with you.
i just want the world to know you.
i will achieve it gradually.

anyone is free to mail me to get his life story.
I will give you free of charge.[/s]

You are a noisemaker

Please face front

You write like Chidiebere, I will let my men confirm

cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by MichealEmeritus: 3:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
MizMyColi:

Can you stop quoting me please

I dont talk to abusive people

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by demo4ril97(m): 3:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
Kai I no b 1$t to comment #HEADLINES grin
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by PassingShot(m): 3:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
[s]
favourlove1:
n who told u d last election was free n fair when it was electronically rigged even bf d elections? How could you be so stupid to make such assertions? I voted in 2011 n in 2015 I was disemfranchised isn't it clear that jega n his norther cohorts decided to make 95 percent PVCs available up north n withhold it down south? Are u a stranger? Its people like you that can believe anything n more stupid are those who believe dat jega was sincere in d printing n distribution of pvcs.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by erekoshe: 3:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
bashydemy:
Thank you oya swerve.

At this your age? When then will you start making sense?? Hope not in your grave...
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by MizMyColi(f): 3:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
MichealEmeritus:

cheesy

I can see you're being busted.gringringrin
Lol
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
BlackPeni5:
So sad that a man with heavy allegations over his head is given the gubernatorial ticket and goes ahead to win. Shows Nigeria is indeed not ready for true democracy with accountability.

However, Kogi people have voted...and so it shall be.

...it remains "heavy allegations" until proven guilty....

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by demo4ril97(m): 3:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
Acidosis:

Stop the ignorance. I am from Kogi state, spent over 20 years in Kogi, so I am not talking in the light of Lagos-Ibadan expressway propaganda.

The same Audu contested against Wada 4 years ago and he lost painfully.

I can tell you authoritatively that over 80% of people who gave their vote to Audu did so painfully! We have no better alternative. Those who should have risen in other two senatorial districts sold their mandate to Audu in exchange for Millions.

At the mention of Audu in Okene, you'd get the beating of your life. Audu is not loved anywhere in the state! We gave him our vote in pains, please forget the APC nonsense and the fake Change. We don't buy that in Kogi state.

Audu will be heavily monitored and any attempt to instigate or continue the old arrogant and looting behaviour in Kogi would result to his Death & final burial.
aya so kongi ppl no dey sell soap again na vocab them they cram. undecided
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by Firefire(m): 3:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
bashydemy:
What is this one saying now? If Wada have won NL will be full of so many threads from you guys.

We should all join hands against corruption and corrupt elements, irrespective of the party affiliation.

If APC is premised upon fighting corruption, that aim is already defeated by fielding a man with an on-going corruption cases.

Wada is a corruption personified.
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by JerryAsemota: 3:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
MizMyColi:

madam send a PM I cannot expose more than this publicly for now
Re: Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election by demo4ril97(m): 3:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
MichealEmeritus:

cheesy
I jus dey watch you lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) / Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.