Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused (644 Views)

She Wanted Me To Date Her, But I Am Confused, Please Enlighten Me / My Neighbor's Daughter Sent This To Me!... Please Am Confused On What To Do / Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused by Pacify: 1:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
When a girl broaches over the subject of a particular ex in almost every discussion (consciously and unconsciously), does it mean she hasn’t gotten over him?
Re: Confused by Cholls(m): 1:08pm On Dec 10, 2015
My brother how the hell am i suppose to know what she means.
Re: Confused by talk2tosep(m): 1:10pm On Dec 10, 2015
You still not getting things right with her,the mr x is still better.
Re: Confused by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
Could be either he's hurt her the most, is the most recent ex so the relationship is still fresh in her mind or that she's still not over him. Just pay attention to how she refers to him. I'm sure your 6th sense is also fully functional. What does it tell you? Only you'd know because we don't know what sort of discussions she somehow manages to squeeze his name in. Just be alert & listen to your gut
Re: Confused by schumastic(m): 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
Pacify:
When a girl broaches over the subject of a particular ex in almost every discussion (consciously and unconsciously), does it mean she hasn’t gotten over him?

obviously her mind is still there and be careful cus she might still be keeping in touch...very soon the comparing will start lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Confused by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 10, 2015
Pacify:
Yes.
Re: Confused by Pacify: 1:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
talk2tosep:
You still not getting things right with her,the mr x is still better.

that's completely false, I was much better and she attested to it
Re: Confused by Pacify: 1:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
Could be either he's hurt her the most, is the most recent ex so the relationship is still fresh in her mind or that she's still not over him. Just pay attention to how she refers to him. I'm sure your 6th sense is also fully functional. What does it tell you? Only you'd know because we don't know what sort of discussions she somehow manages to squeeze his name in. Just be alert & listen to your gut

you're actually correct...she dated him for over five years so it was still fresh in her mind at the time
Re: Confused by Pacify: 1:19pm On Jan 22, 2017

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Love About Yourself? / Nlanders Please Help My Wife Has Filed For Divorce. / Man, 37, Rapes Mentally-challenged Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.