Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:26 AM

Does Love Have An Expiry Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Love Have An Expiry Date? (801 Views)

Does Falling In Love Have A Dark Side? / Does Love Have An Expiry Date? / Do You Know Love Have Languages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Love Have An Expiry Date? by kay29000(m): 4:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
Think hard before you answer this. Does love have an expiry date? I think it does. I have noticed that at the beginning of most of my past relationships, the love makes me and the girl do stupid things. But once the girl starts saying stuff like "why do you want me to come and meet you there" or "I can't do that jor" and stuff like that to some of my requests, I always sense the love has expired. And at that point it is only friendship that can keep you together.
Re: Does Love Have An Expiry Date? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
Haven't u heard abt wat hav a beginning, must have an end. My take is dt love can expire, it's limited unless we want 2 deceive ourselves
Re: Does Love Have An Expiry Date? by kay29000(m): 5:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
Oma307:
Haven't u heard abt wat hav a beginning, must have an end. My take is dt love can expire, it's limited unless we want 2 deceive ourselves

True.
Re: Does Love Have An Expiry Date? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 22, 2015
Not true. It has no expiry date if it's true.
Re: Does Love Have An Expiry Date? by midehi2(f): 5:06pm On Nov 22, 2015
True love dont expire

1 Like

Re: Does Love Have An Expiry Date? by Cutehector(m): 5:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
Love should not have an expiry date. And dat doesnt mean we should take advantage of the love people have for us. If someone loves u wholeheartedly, treat dem right and special. Value them above those who take u less.

It hurts wen we love those who dont love us and hate those who actually do.
Re: Does Love Have An Expiry Date? by obiorathesubtle: 5:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
[size=14pt]YES! Check at the back of your partner's head or under his/her leg[/size] tongue

1 Like

Re: Does Love Have An Expiry Date? by kay29000(m): 5:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
midehi2:
True love dont expire

Why do you think so? Do you honestly know two people personally that have been in love for 20 years plus? Pls, be realistic. Even for 10 years...do you personally know any couple that have been in love for more than 10 years...not the ones that come and lie on social media o, and then break up a few weeks later.
Re: Does Love Have An Expiry Date? by jonaifame22(m): 5:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
Yes, dat's when the partners have poor management of their emotions like anger,lack of self control,lack of trust, when they're always fighting..........
Re: Does Love Have An Expiry Date? by midehi2(f): 5:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
kay29000:

Why do you think so? Do you honestly know two people personally that have been in love for 20 years plus? Pls, be realistic. Even for 10 years...do you personally know any couple that have been in love for more than 10 years...not the ones that come and lie on social media o, and then break up a few weeks later.
Yes....my PARENT(S)
Re: Does Love Have An Expiry Date? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 22, 2015
Love shudnt av an expiry date. But @times due to circumstances such as distance,trust issues, family background,upbringing, economic stiuations, work. etc it appears to b getting expired. However it requires comitment from mutual persons with matured minds to see d danger lights and find a way of spicing d relationship up so it wont b @ d sinking phase. It requires time,commitment,resources, wisdom. and @times simple gestures and expressions cud go a long way in helping issues.

How i wish al dis ladies will understood dis facts. instead of waiting for d guy to start finding ways to revive d relationships..

Note: sxx. will NEVER help to reactiviate love especially for d unmarried...
Re: Does Love Have An Expiry Date? by Richy4(m): 8:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
Some times what we think was love, wasn't at all.........

maybe if you check your spending habit, if it drops dramatically from 80% to 30%,then you recheck that thing you feel was love again. That will be when such answers you won't like start creeping out from different angle. that "love" expiry date is eminent.

But true love last through thick and thin.......

(1) (Reply)

Thanks / Someone Should Hint Me What Has Happened / Love Is Truly Blind,as Seen In This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.