Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death (104050 Views)

Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre / Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff / The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by Ghost01(m): 7:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
chukwudi44:
Hmm na waooo.I just hope Tinubu is not somehow linked to his death.The whole thing looks so how fishy to me.Putting Faleke on the seat would lead to ethnic backlash in the state.The only way to stop it will be if all the igala voters in Dekina come out to vote during the re-run
Chai, Nigerians, una don carry Tinubu enter this matter again!

3 Likes

Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by ediko5(m): 7:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
My main concern is not Audu's death but the billion of Naira he stole when he was then governor which he even accepted and promised to return if elected to power.

1 Like

Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by anytexy: 7:58pm On Nov 22, 2015
kstyle2:
I just want to ask what happens to the proposed 11 billion naira he was meant to return? Na wa o
If any man is in Apc, he is a saint and corrupt free old things has passed away. Ndi araa!
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by Mattex001(m): 7:58pm On Nov 22, 2015
chuose:
Make e no be say na another Abacha kind story oh!

Imagine a man of his Age!
Chai!
Well God knows best!
RIP

2 Likes

Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by chopido(m): 7:59pm On Nov 22, 2015
PDP don kill am that will be the head line tmao. May his soul RIP
NgreportsBlog:
FFK Just confirmed the death of Abubakar Audi:

"May the soul of Alhaji Abubakar Audu, the APC governorship candidate for Kogi state who dropped after the election, rest in peace.Very sad."

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/668477405988831232
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by Ayorindedele(m): 7:59pm On Nov 22, 2015
Hope iBRO no get hand in it
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:59pm On Nov 22, 2015
Ah all those igala boys wey dey threaten me wth jass now I go dey fear dem wella. Swear igala juju no b here ooo

5 Likes

Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by rotwailler(m): 8:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
kodded:
so sad

so what will happen to the money he stole ?

Sorry the money also drop dead too
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by tuffgongjo(m): 8:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
lagmostkuit:
I'm like..
Drink like a "Fish".
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by oluwafreshkid(m): 8:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
NinaTohBadt:
undecided END TIME FKK
Really, this 'end time' joke is boring already
undecided
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by mandax: 8:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
chuose:
Make e no be say na another Abacha kind story oh!

Nigeria is not a United country. That's why all the mysterious political deaths of people.

Let Biafra go now in peace.

1 Like

Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
See news o. Shu

So that witch succeeded angry
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by deymoooh: 8:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
who will do the swearing in for meeeeeeeee
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by adegboye1: 8:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
chukwudi44:
Hmm na waooo.I just hope Tinubu is not somehow linked to his death.The whole thing looks so how fishy to me.Putting Faleke on the seat would lead to ethnic backlash in the state.The only way to stop it will be if all the igala voters in Dekina come out to vote during the re-run
u are not a human being. Death has no respect for any one. God gives life and takes life at will. If ur own comes tonight whom are wl to link it to. U are very myopic and Godless. Think well.
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by mathewmozay: 8:04pm On Nov 22, 2015
May God help us, how the person declared as a winner just die like that, they need to do a big thing to this allegation. Sorrowful, may God grant him enternal rest Amen! Let us change from our evil doing and let move forward to continue to obey the ten commandment of God, the kingdom of God is at hand.
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by tinsel: 8:04pm On Nov 22, 2015
The re-run is not the whole of KOGI STATE. it will only be in 90 polling units. So the first thing is to find areas the re-run will hold and know whether they in Igalla or not.
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by bank2k4real(m): 8:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
December sales and promo is on, get all the items at a cheaper rate and get your free gift,
Check my signature below for more details

https://m.facebook.com/Sweet-African-Fabrics-and-Designs-from-Ghana-291943470987758/

can contact me on whatsapp +2348063203540.....call...
+233264859942, +233540975809, 08063203540, bank2k4real@gmail.com
Bb pin 2AB2EF45
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by shidof(m): 8:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
chukwudi44:
Not dissapointed, ur thinking is always shallow and childish. Even some little kids get brain pass u. i wud ve pray for u bt ur case is beyond redemption. May u continue to think lyk dt and may ur life continue to be lyk dis.

3 Likes

Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by africanusvu(m): 8:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
Vanity upon vanities.this is a lesson to us all.he was once a gov.and nw.he died trying to be gov again.dnt make sense to me.a man spent yrs and money trying to be gov.just to die few minutes after wining d election.all is VANITY
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by iamlimitless: 8:06pm On Nov 22, 2015
rip to the man...

3 Likes

Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 22, 2015
chukwudi44:
Hmm na waooo.I just hope Tinubu is not somehow linked to his death.The whole thing looks so how fishy to me.Putting Faleke on the seat would lead to ethnic backlash in the state.The only way to stop it will be if all the igala voters in Dekina come out to.vote during the re-run
. Surely u reason wit ur yansh

1 Like

Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by dklex(m): 8:06pm On Nov 22, 2015
SuPeRq:
Life........... Vanity upon vanity

I tire o o o, life o life, how simple u are, but people never know.
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Kikikiki grin grin grin
Who rolled on the floor in church 2day? cheesy
You nah. When you were praying. You even cried during praise and worship. cheesy
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by haconjy(m): 8:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
how I wish it can be like this to other people that make Nigeria worst like this...
but still no prayer for the dead except he's work speak for him...
rest in peace if God want it so
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by 2n2k(m): 8:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
chukwudi44:

I don't know the interpretation of the law that Inec will give to the situation at hand. If there is just going to be a re-run rather that repeat of the whole election, Wada/PDP has lost.

Note that the 49,000 are the registered voters. Not all have their pvc. Out of those with pvc, not all will turn up. Out of those that turn up, not all are for Wada.
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by seun305: 8:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
Oladimejjy:

what is this one saying?
Co-ask?
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by BobUg28(m): 8:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
Damn!
Buy why now that he has almost won the election. Gawd!

May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by Austin234(m): 8:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
His death is questionable. Circumstances dat led to his death shud be probed. Everybody is a suspect, chiefly, his political rivals.
I learnt he just won d guber election
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by engrjacuzzi: 8:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
what about the #11 billion he stole? I fear politics in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by Ojim07(m): 8:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
shogz89:
Oboy igala jazz dey potent o
...why Igala out of all d tribes??...A little respect for my tribe plz
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by Charly68: 8:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
Life is just a shadow,he embezzled state money,God allowed him to spend it on election with the hope f recovery but here we are ,nemesis won't permit Kogi to suffer like before.. God must be feared by all & sundry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri / Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) / Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.