Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death (104053 Views)

Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre / Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff / The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by shogz89: 8:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
Ojim07:
...why Igala out of all d tribes??...A little respect for my tribe plz
bros e never reach that one na.. More over you be happy you have a potent jazz which is not an insult,, every body in nigeria has jazz
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by tinsel: 8:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
chukwudi44:
Hmm na waooo.I just hope Tinubu is not somehow linked to his death.The whole thing looks so how fishy to me.Putting Faleke on the seat would lead to ethnic backlash in the state.The only way to stop it will be if all the igala voters in Dekina come out to vote during the re-run
You are a total mess, You are becoming too notorious for bad reasons. lie low for sometime.

2 Likes

Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by Hallynice(m): 8:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
I stl dis news as a rumour since it has not bn confirmed officially
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by ayinba1(f): 8:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
Idrismusty97:
What is the tribe of his deputy James Fakeye? If he isn't Igala then APC has no chance in Kogi again. The Igalas will use their numbers to vote in one of their own even if he is a dunce.

You mean the Igalas are dunces shocked ?
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by xage(m): 8:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
Idrismusty97:
What is the tribe of his deputy James Fakeye? If he isn't Igala then APC has no chance in Kogi again. The Igalas will use their numbers to vote in one of their own even if he is a dunce.

What a genius comment sir
I'm from Okun part Faleke is from their too

They don't want we Yoruba to ever be governor...this is our chance

3 Likes

Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by andyanders: 8:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
chuose:
Make e no be say na another Abacha kind story oh!

This small girl he went to purchase, who will be banging this girl.All things vanity.

3 Likes

Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by Coldfeets: 8:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
Chineke mee! Choi, choi, choi… Ọ gịnị n’afịọ! Bikonu kedu ife n na nụdị ife a? Kedu udi akụkọ bụ ife nke a bikonu? Nnaa eh, ọ dịkwa m ka oke echiche egbugokwenu nna ma o! O, chi m o! Biko kwa!
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by chynwagod(f): 8:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
Hmmmmmm
This life sef
Vanity upon vanity. what shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loses his soul.
you see the reason why we should live each day as if it is our last. My brethren, we all need to be careful. May we be prepared when death will call. This world is a stage. May the Lord help us all.
May the Lord help Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by cuteemperor(m): 8:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
africanusvu:
Vanity upon vanities.this is a lesson to us all.he was once a gov.and nw.he died trying to be gov again.dnt make sense to me.a man spent yrs and money trying to be gov.just to die few minutes after wining d election.all is VANITY

he hasn't won the election yet....
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
Kellzcold:

The deputy to audu is a former commissioner to Tinubu when he was governor right?
So does this mean that the deputy can become governor even when the election for audu is currently inconclusive I thought the deputy can only be declared if the governor dies in office and the other party can win on the grounds of the other party providing a candidate that is not healthy

We've entered another lawyer zone again lol

Exactly. If okun APC wanted Audu dead, they wld have killed him after he won d election cos they know they're a minority (and igalas always vote tribally). Only a sly partisan like chukwudi44 would come up wt DT scenario when WE ALL KNOW DT d only person who gains from this is IDRIS WADA!

1 Like

Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by Tedassie(m): 8:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
StevenJay01:
Fear Kogi o! Juju is real
Their 'airforce' no be here o

1 Like

Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by seunkeji5(f): 8:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
#ForBabyLight https://www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light-great- fighter/51 Save light
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by EmekaBlue(m): 8:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
PrivateLeak photo detected...
chuose:
Make e no be say na another Abacha kind story oh!
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by dam4wummy(m): 8:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
How old is this man sef?
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
tinsel:

You are a total mess, You are becoming too notorious for bad reasons. lie low for sometime.
LMAO!!!
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by Optional2(f): 8:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
Did TBJ predict his dead

who will be the next governor.
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by femivita: 8:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
Don't wait for the world to change, change the world and make your mark on it visit http://risktakerslifechangers..com to read articles that will change your thought because our thought control our deeds
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by bashydemy(m): 8:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
chukwudi44:
Hmm na waooo.I just hope Tinubu is not somehow linked to his death.The whole thing looks so how fishy to me.Putting Faleke on the seat would lead to ethnic backlash in the state.The only way to stop it will be if all the igala voters in Dekina come out to vote during the re-run
Chukwudi we no see you here since morning oooo why now?
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by osothermal(m): 8:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
Ojim07:
...why Igala out of all d tribes??...A little respect for my tribe plz
ah! Bros u know its true nah i served in idah 2014 batch B hmm I can't count d numbers of tortoise dey use as tiles for dia streets. Their jazz pass potent

1 Like

Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by maurs(f): 8:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
They killed him. Na wa oo
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by mikron(m): 8:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
And he also mourned him with an Igbo praise and worship song...funny Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by hadaydhollarpo(m): 8:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
chukwudi44:
when has it become a crime 2 from a minority citizen in their own con3? U sud av @lst av sm sympathy for his family. Other dominated ethnics av sideline d yorubas wc has been marginalized over d years in Kogi, so if its God will 2 make it happen diz time,who are u 2challenge his verdict? #tribalisticMugu

1 Like

Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by valoish: 8:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
rip
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by Pitassan2020(m): 8:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
I just heard on Chanels tv that Prince Abubakar Audu of Kogi state, the APC governorship candiidate is dead. RIP
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by ibedun: 8:39pm On Nov 22, 2015
chukwudi44:

When would they announce Chukwudi44 's demise?
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 22, 2015
RickRichards:

You nah. When you were praying. You even cried during praise and worship. cheesy
U're not serious cheesy
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
THIEFS
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by IkUKU01(m): 8:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
shogz89:
Oboy igala jazz dey potent o
guy tink b4 u talk y will igala man kill his own blood jst to allow a total stranger (FALEKE) rule ova him?? #Say what u no
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by watchindelta(m): 8:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
life, still yet our politicians carry life 4 dere head. rip
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death by Tedassie(m): 8:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
SuPeRq:
Life........... Vanity upon vanity
chynwagod:
Hmmmmmm
This life sef
Vanity upon vanity. what shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loses his soul.
you see the reason why we should live each day as if it is our last. My brethren, we all need to be careful. May we be prepared when death will call. This world is a stage. May the Lord help us all.
May the Lord help Nigeria
The vanity-upon-vanity crew,hw una ministry¿...Bet must of y'all don't even know the back story sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri / Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) / Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.