Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,838 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

A Brief Summary About Audu's Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Brief Summary About Audu's Death (1036 Views)

See What The Igala People Of Kogi State Are Saying About Audu's Death / INEC Knew Of Audu’s Death Before Announcing Results / Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Brief Summary About Audu's Death by NegeduGrace(f): 9:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
Some years back when prince Abubakar Audu(late)was still the governor of kogi state,it was said that he was supposed to have meeting with the late ejeh of ankpa n the late attah of igala(emeoboni) n other prominent people in igalaland.On his arrival,he ordered everyone to sit on the ground while he sat on the chair n traditionally the attah of igala was supposed to sit and the rest of the people are supposed to sit down including the late prince Abubakar Audu but his ego will not let that happened so the late attah of igala now laid a curse on him that he will never rule kogi again and that he will only do that as a dead man..when I heard about his death,I started having this feeling that the curse has come to pass duo I was told oo...in life it is always God over everything,this is a lesson to those who so much believe in worldly things and tends to go far from God.God himself said that all is vanity,retrace back your steps back to God for your good deeds on earth is your ticket to heaven.your righteousness is the light that will be with you and guide you safely to heaven,give your life to christ and don't be a lukewarm christian.He died for your sake and equally for mine so let's make him proud by reaching out and preaching salvation to others,there is joy and eternal peace in serving jesus.no guilt in life and no fear in that when you re righteous because that is the power of christ in us!!!
Re: A Brief Summary About Audu's Death by hakanai(m): 10:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
Story story
Once upon a time
Time time
Fairy tales jor !!!

God have mercy on the departed.
RIP

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: Buhari Escapes Summons, Senate Probes Shortage / Result In Some Areas Of #bayelsa #bayelsadeside / APC UNDER TINUBU AND CREDIBLE ELECTIONS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.