Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

N18,000 Minimum Wage Though Not Enough, We Won't Slash Workers' Salary- Fayose - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N18,000 Minimum Wage Though Not Enough, We Won't Slash Workers' Salary- Fayose (19030 Views)

Why We Won't Protest Against The Fuel Price Hike - PIC / We Must Cut N18,000 Minimum Wage Or Sack Workers — Governors / N18,000 Minimum Wage No More Realistic –oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N18,000 Minimum Wage Though Not Enough, We Won't Slash Workers' Salary- Fayose by micayo(m): 8:14am On Nov 23, 2015
searching4l0ve:
[s][/s]

BUHARI TILL 2023

My pity goes out to people like you with no life and no ambition. I do wish you can grow sense just for a day and reason. its so sad people like you still exist. I pray sense into you IJN (Amen).
Re: N18,000 Minimum Wage Though Not Enough, We Won't Slash Workers' Salary- Fayose by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 23, 2015
[s]
micayo:

My pity goes out to people like you with no life and no ambition. I do wish you can grow sense just for a day and reason. its so sad people like you still exist. I pray sense into you IJN (Amen).
[/s]

BUHARI TILL 2023
Re: N18,000 Minimum Wage Though Not Enough, We Won't Slash Workers' Salary- Fayose by ProsperUSA: 8:35am On Nov 23, 2015
Re: N18,000 Minimum Wage Though Not Enough, We Won't Slash Workers' Salary- Fayose by maasoap(m): 8:41am On Nov 23, 2015
Stale. Oshiomole said the same thing like a week ago, and he is APC.
Re: N18,000 Minimum Wage Though Not Enough, We Won't Slash Workers' Salary- Fayose by bashydemy(m): 8:45am On Nov 23, 2015
Bekwarra:

We all know it's APC governors that are behind the whole brouhaha. They hate paying salaries. Always complaining about how workers' salary is always taking a huge chunk of their monthly allocation. Yet you see them going about in private jets and voting millions monthly for security votes. Let him talk, if he doesn't do, he'll be held accountable.
You be goat, Where you dey when Oshiomole go against slashing the minimum wage?
Re: N18,000 Minimum Wage Though Not Enough, We Won't Slash Workers' Salary- Fayose by pweetychyka(f): 8:46am On Nov 23, 2015
Atmmachine:

Oh
Wow.
You on Instagram ??

Naaaa for now!
Jez BBM
Re: N18,000 Minimum Wage Though Not Enough, We Won't Slash Workers' Salary- Fayose by Bekwarra(m): 8:49am On Nov 23, 2015
bashydemy:
You be goat, Where you dey when Oshiomole go against slashing the minimum wage?
Iya ati baba e goat.
Re: N18,000 Minimum Wage Though Not Enough, We Won't Slash Workers' Salary- Fayose by lebete3000: 8:51am On Nov 23, 2015
Atmmachine:
That's like how much i spend everyday on food.

$100 is like 19 thousand naira.
Nigeria is a rich country but our leaders are busy milking the nation dry.

$100 daily on food na prada rice and gucci beans you dey chop? ?

you can lie oh!

1 Like

Re: N18,000 Minimum Wage Though Not Enough, We Won't Slash Workers' Salary- Fayose by otunba9ja: 9:26am On Nov 23, 2015
fistonati:
Apc governors pls come and I hear ds.
While oyo apc led governor is telling d people to either collect half salary or collect full a month and don't collect d following month, Fayose ur colleague is telling u d bitter truth u may not wanna hear.
Fayose is succeeding becus he doesn't rely heavily on contractors and by carrying his people along wit his visions for ekiti state.

Another bitter truth from Ayo Fayose

Abeg remind me again bikonu,...what is the vision dat fayose say him dey carry pple along with??..........secondly,....has anybody compared the strength and population of oyo state civil service with that of ekiti state? .....

Talk is the cheapest commodity that any marabout can even offer 4 free. grin grin
Re: N18,000 Minimum Wage Though Not Enough, We Won't Slash Workers' Salary- Fayose by Bekwarra(m): 9:39am On Nov 23, 2015
otunba9ja:

Abeg remind me again bikonu,...what is the vision dat fayose say him dey carry pple along with??..........secondly,....has anybody compared the strength and population of oyo state civil service with that of ekiti state? .....

Talk is the cheapest commodity that any marabout can even offer 4 free. grin grin
Are they collecting the same allocation and are they making the same IGR? Everyone knows Ajimobi is a no no. I'll prefer someone from Oyo state to talk.
Re: N18,000 Minimum Wage Though Not Enough, We Won't Slash Workers' Salary- Fayose by Galaxydon1(m): 9:51am On Nov 23, 2015
What is minimum wage. Does it mean the are paid 18,000 naira monthly?
Re: N18,000 Minimum Wage Though Not Enough, We Won't Slash Workers' Salary- Fayose by Layolaw(f): 10:54am On Nov 23, 2015
jumper524:
u see why u should stop taking too much garri
what is this one saying?
Re: N18,000 Minimum Wage Though Not Enough, We Won't Slash Workers' Salary- Fayose by jumper524(m): 11:46am On Nov 23, 2015
Layolaw:
what is this one saying?
i'm trying to tell u dat ur senseless thats all
Re: N18,000 Minimum Wage Though Not Enough, We Won't Slash Workers' Salary- Fayose by bashydemy(m): 11:47am On Nov 23, 2015
Bekwarra:

Iya ati baba e goat.
hahaha grin cheesy
Re: N18,000 Minimum Wage Though Not Enough, We Won't Slash Workers' Salary- Fayose by Layolaw(f): 11:55am On Nov 23, 2015
jumper524:
i'm trying to tell u dat ur senseless thats all
we know your type, l don't have time to be exchanging word with a political e-warrior biggot like you, so get sense!
Re: N18,000 Minimum Wage Though Not Enough, We Won't Slash Workers' Salary- Fayose by dragunov: 12:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
bugzbunny:
The only yoruba man alive
One man battalion
General of stomach infrastructure
The king of the west
Fayose the great
Hope of the common man
O ga adiri gi mma ooo grin
Now dats real change
Why not keep shut and focus on Biafra instead trying to seek relevance in the West.
Re: N18,000 Minimum Wage Though Not Enough, We Won't Slash Workers' Salary- Fayose by jonnieoneng: 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
Bekwarra:
THE Ekiti State government has announced that it will
not slash the minimum wage it is currently paying its
workforce despite the financial challenges.
Governor Ayo Fayose, who stated this, said to ensure
the smooth payment of the salaries, the state
government might de-centralise the state’s payment
system.
Governor Fayose, who disclosed this at the weekend
while speaking during a sensitisation tour of
Irepodun/Ifelodun and Ekiti South-West local
government areas, said the current minimum wage
of N18,000 was “grossly inadequate,” adding that
“any slash would not augur well for the workers and
their dependants.”
A statement by the Chief Press Secretary to the
Governor, Mr Idowu Adelusi, quoted the governor to
have said “the state government would work out
ways that the government and the labour unions
would agree on the mode of payment.”
He said the governor, who first visited Igede-Ekiti,
headquarters of Irepodun/Ifelodun council area, said
there was “no point hiding the financial situation of
the state government from the workers.”
He said: “I am enjoying your grace for returning me
to office and I am not going to take the grace for
granted. A governor who hides the true position of
things from his people is only deceiving himself. The
power of the people is greater than that of the leader.
“I won’t reduce workers’ salaries. The N18,000
minimum wage is even not enough. I will never hold
your money one day extra. The shortfall in the
bailout will be redressed,” he said.
The governor also added that a unit would be set up
in the Governor’s Office to look into complaints about
workers’ welfare.

tribuneonlineng.com/ekiti-wont-slash-workers-salary-fayose

ALTHOUGH NOT MANY PEOPLE LIKE HIM HE IS THE MOST SENSIBLE AND WORKER FRIENDLY GOVERNOR THUS FAR

I HAVE A WORD OF ADVISE TO ALL THE GOVERNORS.........IT IS VISIONARY INDIVIDUALS AND EFFICIENT THINKERS/MANAGERS OF RESOURCES THAT CAN ASPIRE TO THAT OFFICE THIS DAYS .THE DAYS FOR DUBIOUS SHALLOW THINKING POLITICIAN IN OUR GOVERNMENT HOUSES ARE OVER SO YOU EITHER WEAR YOUR THINKING CAPS OR RESIGN WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT..........PERIOD
Re: N18,000 Minimum Wage Though Not Enough, We Won't Slash Workers' Salary- Fayose by kingsfield(m): 1:11pm On Nov 23, 2015
searching4l0ve:
undecided FAYOSE IS JUST AN ATTENTION SEEKER WHO DERIVES PLEASURE IN UNNECESSARY MEDIA PUBLICITY undecided I KNOW EASTERNERS WILL HAIL THIS THUG CUM GOVERNOR FORGETTING THAT MOST GOVERNORS FROM THE SOUTH EAST CANT PAY THE 18K MINIMUM WAGE AS WELL. THIS LAMENTATIONS IS NOT RELATED TO A POLITICAL PARTY. EVERY NIGERIAN IS NOW FEELING THE HEAT OF ECONOMIC MISMANAGEMENT AND YEARS OF WASTAGE UNDER GEJ WHO THE IGBOS SUPPORTED SO HARD TO REMAIN IN ASO ROCK. SHAME sad sad
Ur moniker says it all .
Ndooooo ooo!
#recivhandky
Re: N18,000 Minimum Wage Though Not Enough, We Won't Slash Workers' Salary- Fayose by jumper524(m): 1:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
Layolaw:
we know your type, l don't have time to be exchanging word with a political e-warrior biggot like you, so get sense!
restructure ur moniker it should be lay low cos ur an underachiver
Re: N18,000 Minimum Wage Though Not Enough, We Won't Slash Workers' Salary- Fayose by Atmmachine(m): 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2015
pweetychyka:

Naaaa for now!
Jez BBM

Oh
I don't have BBM
Re: N18,000 Minimum Wage Though Not Enough, We Won't Slash Workers' Salary- Fayose by pweetychyka(f): 2:55pm On Nov 23, 2015
Atmmachine:

Oh
I don't have BBM

So wat can we do now?
Re: N18,000 Minimum Wage Though Not Enough, We Won't Slash Workers' Salary- Fayose by Atmmachine(m): 3:02pm On Nov 23, 2015
pweetychyka:

So wat can we do now?

Maybe Facebook
Re: N18,000 Minimum Wage Though Not Enough, We Won't Slash Workers' Salary- Fayose by pweetychyka(f): 3:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
Atmmachine:

Maybe Facebook

Okkk!
Maybe u 'll drop ur i.d?
But in a very secured platform tho!
Re: N18,000 Minimum Wage Though Not Enough, We Won't Slash Workers' Salary- Fayose by Atmmachine(m): 3:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
pweetychyka:

Okkk!
Maybe u 'll drop ur i.d?
But in a very secured platform tho!

Here's my email modified@gmail.com
Re: N18,000 Minimum Wage Though Not Enough, We Won't Slash Workers' Salary- Fayose by pweetychyka(f): 3:59pm On Nov 23, 2015
Atmmachine:

Here's my email davidmcdonald830@gmail.com

Noted! Kindly take it off now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Samuel Ortom To Contest For 2023 Senate Seat / Tinubu, Afenifere Leaders And Afenifere Leaders Sing Yoruba Anthem / Governor Adeleke, Aides Escape Air Crash - Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.