Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Anyone Coming Travelling To And From Canada And Nigeria Please? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anyone Coming Travelling To And From Canada And Nigeria Please? (725 Views)

Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada / Tips On Getting Married In Nigeria Please / I'm Off To Bed! Is Anyone coming With Me?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Coming Travelling To And From Canada And Nigeria Please? by Nobody: 2:33am On Nov 23, 2015
I need someone travelling to/from Canada and Nigeria please.
Re: Anyone Coming Travelling To And From Canada And Nigeria Please? by whichcraft: 2:47am On Nov 23, 2015
Ask this in the travel section, especially on the travel to Canada thread
Re: Anyone Coming Travelling To And From Canada And Nigeria Please? by Nobody: 2:59am On Nov 23, 2015
thanks which craft your name though. lolls
Re: Anyone Coming Travelling To And From Canada And Nigeria Please? by Nobody: 3:43am On Nov 23, 2015
Modupeboye:

Lol....u remind him of his ex that's in Canada now... grin u see he was d first one to comment.
Re: Anyone Coming Travelling To And From Canada And Nigeria Please? by whichcraft: 3:45am On Nov 23, 2015
KashyBaby:

Lol....u remind him of her ex that's in Canada now... grin u see he was d first one to comment.
Hahahaha... knockout punch. You are just wicked grin
Re: Anyone Coming Travelling To And From Canada And Nigeria Please? by whichcraft: 3:46am On Nov 23, 2015
Modupeboye:
What is in a name? grin
Re: Anyone Coming Travelling To And From Canada And Nigeria Please? by Nobody: 4:05am On Nov 23, 2015
whichcraft:

Well u can't deny it that every time u read a word CANADA, it gives u a chill & reminded u of someone up there grin
Re: Anyone Coming Travelling To And From Canada And Nigeria Please? by Danfuster(m): 5:01am On Nov 23, 2015
KashyBaby:

Well u can't deny it that every time u read a word CANADA, it gives u a chill & reminded u of someone up there grin

No be the same guy wey sponsor him babe go Canada wey the babe come dey.... lipsrsealed

Make I no go cast you,
Re: Anyone Coming Travelling To And From Canada And Nigeria Please? by Danfuster(m): 5:02am On Nov 23, 2015
KashyBaby:

No be the same guy wey sponsor him babe go Canada wey the babe come dey.... lipsrsealed

Make I no go cast which craft
Re: Anyone Coming Travelling To And From Canada And Nigeria Please? by Nobody: 5:16am On Nov 23, 2015
Danfuster:

Make I no go cast which craft

Yeaaah exactly it was him grin I think it's normal that ppol who have such a past like this,will reminded them of someone who are so dear to them tongue
Re: Anyone Coming Travelling To And From Canada And Nigeria Please? by Danfuster(m): 5:34am On Nov 23, 2015
KashyBaby:

Yeaaah exactly it was him grin I think it's normal that ppol who have such a past like this,will reminded them of someone who are so dear to them tongue

I feel for the guy ooo, this experience will forever haunt him. It will only take him finding inner peace with God to prevent this from affecting him psychologically. This is actually a rain check for me to keep it street with any girl/lady I'm having an affair with, cos them hoes ain't loyal
Re: Anyone Coming Travelling To And From Canada And Nigeria Please? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
Oh no! I'm sorry to remind you of an unpleasant experience. It is well with you
whichcraft:

Re: Anyone Coming Travelling To And From Canada And Nigeria Please? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 23, 2015
I'm new to this forum, I am getting some email messages but I don't know how to open it. Can anyone help please?
Modupeboye:
Oh no! I'm sorry to remind you of an unpleasant experience. It is well with you

(1) (Reply)

It's Never Too Late For A Girl To Think This Way... / Whats Wrong In Being A Beardgang / True Love Tips.............

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.