Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,382 members, 7,815,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

SOME GIRLS ARE JUST SO CRAZY.......... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SOME GIRLS ARE JUST SO CRAZY.......... (1187 Views)

Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man / Why Girls Are So Crazy About Guys With Rick Ross' Beards.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOME GIRLS ARE JUST SO CRAZY.......... by omoyoruba1(m): 12:49pm On May 23, 2009
Ok this is my predicament- PLEASE READ CAREFULLY as i need as much advise as i can get. 

I'm based in the UK, and visit Nigeria at least once a year. The first time i went, i managed to sleep with 3 girls, in Ikoyi area. This was no big deal, as i was introduced to them through a friend. With 2 of them it was a mere fling, and both parties went there own seperate ways. However with the last girl, we carried on brief contact on my arrival back to the UK but it was only the occasional email, and text.

Early last January, i went back to Lagos, and linked up with this girl again. This time we met in Falomo, in Ikoyi, as im based by the waterside.

The problem is that she brought her friend with her, whom i immediately felt a connection with.

Anyway as things went on, this friend also came back with myself and a friend to our apartment.

I could not take my eyes off this her friend, and it was clear she also liked me.

Me and the initial girl now had sex, whilst the friend was also present. They stayed the night, and i collected the friends number the following day.

Since the encounter with her friend, i have been in deep trouble.

Girl (A), the original girl has been making my life hell.

To cut the long story short, me and her friend Girl (B) began having a relationship (after all, me and girl A were not an item).

When girl A discovered, she grew incredibly jealous, and they both fell out.

To really cut the story short 2 years down the line me and Girl B, are still having a long distant relationship. She seems genuine, and i trust her a lot, to the extent of her even tatooing my name on her shoulder.

Girl A as gone to all extent of breaking us up, such as taking both our pictures to several witches and wizards. She even sometimes use to call me all the way from 9JA and pretend to be Girl B, having sex with different men at night. I have received phone calls pretending to be Girl B asking for other guys by name, and several funny issues.

I recently visited 9ja again, and my feelings for Girl B are stronger than ever especially after not seen her for nearly a year. She is georgous, and every mans dream girl. We promised each other to always be faithfull, and never let girl A, or anyone for that matter ruin our relationship.

Im now back int the Uk, and despite speaking on the phone every single day, its extremely difficult on the trust side. We are currently making plans for her to come over for holiday.

Although i can feel she has feelings for me, i sometimes take out the stress on her, and i make her feel so annoyed with me.

I manage to assume, she is been unfaithfull, or messing me around. Her actions show she is genuine, but i just cant get it around my head why this girl wants to be with me so much.

She as met my family and all speak well of her. She confessed that she loves me because i treat her right, which is hard to find in most guys nowadays.

We speak absolutely everyday for hours, but i just sometimes have bad feelings, as the distance is complicating things. I ALSO FEAR THAT I MAY BE A TARGET OF ACCESS TO THE UK. SHE MAY COME HERE AND DO A RUNNER

WHAT CAN I DO,

ANY ADVICE WILL BE HANDY,  THANKS

[b][/b]
Re: SOME GIRLS ARE JUST SO CRAZY.......... by dae(f): 2:09pm On May 23, 2009
You might wanna know, nothing good comes easy! Trust your instincts, if you feel she is for real, why quit on her? theres a lot of sacrifices when it comes to Long distance, you just need to suck it up, pray and hope it ends well. PS, you might wana stay away as much as possible from Girl A. She seems dangerous. Goodluck!
Re: SOME GIRLS ARE JUST SO CRAZY.......... by deji2005(m): 2:06pm On May 24, 2009
you have to be a man be strong if you want her down do it but at same time you have to be careful because this girls they can do anything to get here or have abroad husband BE CAUTION !!!
Re: SOME GIRLS ARE JUST SO CRAZY.......... by JJYOU: 2:20pm On May 24, 2009
omo yoruba:

Ok this is my predicament- PLEASE READ CAREFULLY as i need as much advise as i can get. 

I'm based in the UK, and visit Nigeria at least once a year. The first time i went, i managed to sleep with 3 girls, in Ikoyi area. This was no big deal, as i was introduced to them through a friend. With 2 of them it was a mere fling, and both parties went there own seperate ways. However with the last girl, we carried on brief contact on my arrival back to the UK but it was only the occasional email, and text.

Early last January, i went back to Lagos, and linked up with this girl again. This time we met in Falomo, in Ikoyi, as im based by the waterside.

The problem is that she brought her friend with her, whom i immediately felt a connection with.

Anyway as things went on, this friend also came back with myself and a friend to our apartment.

I could not take my eyes off this her friend, and it was clear she also liked me.

Me and the initial girl now had sex, whilst the friend was also present. They stayed the night, and i collected the friends number the following day.

To cut the long story short, me and her friend Girl (B) began having a relationship (after all, me and girl A were not an item).

To really cut the story short 2 years down the line me and Girl B, are still having a long distant relationship. She seems genuine, and i trust her a lot, to the extent of her even tatooing my name on her shoulder.

Girl A as gone to all extent of breaking us up, such as taking both our pictures to several witches and wizards. She even sometimes use to call me all the way from 9JA and pretend to be Girl B, having sex with different men at night. I have received phone calls pretending to be Girl B asking for other guys by name, and several funny issues.

I recently visited 9ja again, and my feelings for Girl B are stronger than ever especially after not seen her for nearly a year. She is georgous, and every mans dream girl. We promised each other to always be faithfull, and never let girl A, or anyone for that matter ruin our relationship.

Im now back int the Uk, and despite speaking on the phone every single day, its extremely difficult on the trust side. We are currently making plans for her to come over for holiday.

Although i can feel she has feelings for me, i sometimes take out the stress on her, and i make her feel so annoyed with me.

I manage to assume, she is been unfaithfull, or messing me around. Her actions show she is genuine, but i just cant get it around my head why this girl wants to be with me so much.

She as met my family and all speak well of her. She confessed that she loves me because i treat her right, which is hard to find in most guys nowadays.

We speak absolutely everyday for hours, but i just sometimes have bad feelings, as the distance is complicating things. I ALSO FEAR THAT I MAY BE A TARGET OF ACCESS TO THE UK. SHE MAY COME HERE AND DO A RUNNER

WHAT CAN I DO,

[b][/b]
bring her down if you think she is worth it.
Re: SOME GIRLS ARE JUST SO CRAZY.......... by Chiangel1(f): 2:24pm On May 24, 2009
@ poster, am also in a distant relationship and knw how u feel abt gurl B, but u hve to trust her, distance brings so much doubt, but teh love u hve for her shld keep u going. Ure not bringing her over to UK to get married to her immeditely, so u still hve time to watch n get to knw her better, but from all uve said i can say shes a good girl. As for Girl A, u shld try to talk to her like an Adult. let her knw nothing serious can happen btwn the both of u, if necessary u shld talk with her with ur gf, let her knw ure sorry i u gave her opes or made her think u guys were in some kinda relationship, n dat girl B is really the one u love and that no matter wat she does to tear down the relationship, she cant win ur love, am sure she will understand, and also u n ur gf shld be prayerul, cos from wat u hve said she can do just anything to make sure she gets at u. Evn if it seems like she understands n forgives u n ur gf, u shld keep a distance n not get too close telling her stufs, cos she could just be pretending, all d best with ur relationship, cheers.
Re: SOME GIRLS ARE JUST SO CRAZY.......... by omoyoruba1(m): 3:35pm On May 24, 2009
Cheers for the info guys.

Much appreciated.
Re: SOME GIRLS ARE JUST SO CRAZY.......... by 8inch: 6:16pm On May 24, 2009
As u rightly fear, Most ladies cannot be trusted especially when u are well to do. i have a friend that was asking this lady out to which she said that she was already in a relationship.

When he started doing his youth service with an oil producing company and seemed he would be retained after the service year, the story changed and she was all over him, meeting his siblings, buying them stuff, calling everyday and talking for hours everyday.

To "cut the long story short", he was not retained and stayed a year without any gainful employment. . . . and as with ladies, she left him.

So you really need to shine your eyes. Things to be aware of

[list]
[li]You slept with her friend in her presence and she still had no qualms in dating u at the expense of her friendship?[/li]
[li]Is she gainfully employed or well to do?[/li]

[/list]

The only thing i give her credit for is the tatoo. . . and that too can be removed
All i can say is hope for the best and prepare for the worst.
Re: SOME GIRLS ARE JUST SO CRAZY.......... by C2H5OH(f): 6:22pm On May 24, 2009
Girl B is not every man's dream girl. Not mine at least. My dream girls doesn't have a tat.
Re: SOME GIRLS ARE JUST SO CRAZY.......... by untainted: 6:27pm On May 24, 2009
ride with ur instincts
Re: SOME GIRLS ARE JUST SO CRAZY.......... by chyk91(m): 6:38pm On May 24, 2009
if u think she is real, then go ahead.
Re: SOME GIRLS ARE JUST SO CRAZY.......... by platinumnk(f): 6:43pm On May 24, 2009
mmm ppl in 9ja are just so desperate sad
Re: SOME GIRLS ARE JUST SO CRAZY.......... by Secretz(f): 7:02pm On May 24, 2009
Ok lemme be real wit ya!

SOME women can be the biggest pretenders (pls my fellow chicas, don't be annoyed, you know exactly what I mean tongue )

I always tell people to follow their instincts in absolutely everything, unless you're a natural born paranoid person. There is nothing wrong with her coming down here for a holiday. Afterall, the visa will be a short temporary 'visitor' one. Even if she comes here and does a runner, how far is she seriously going to get when she does not have right of abode? Work permit? etc etc. If you genuinely like/love her, let her come and VISIT, nothing more and nothing less, when she gets here, observe her attitude and behaviour to things. Do not be soo eager to please or always wanna bend over backwards for her. Take a step at a time. More importantly, what are your plans for the future? Do you intend to go back to naija and live there? Ask her where she sees herself in 5 years times, LOCATION? job? marriage etc.

Tattoos mean nothing my dear. grin
Re: SOME GIRLS ARE JUST SO CRAZY.......... by omoyoruba1(m): 8:20pm On May 24, 2009
@ Secretz. Nah 4 real, on a ;evel, she seems genuine, and i mean we speak like everyday and she gives me absolutely no reason to doubt her. She has good intentions, but as a guy you sometimes do get paro about these things especially if you actually really finally find someone who seems worthy to be called wifey material. I guess i also get a lil paro due to the fact that shes never been out of 9ja in her life.

The stories about 9ja girls coming to the UK for the first time also doesnt do justice to the situation either.

I guess it all lies within ones real feelings, and whether she wants to Bleep things up.

I'l just have to access her when she comes over.

Stay blessed x
Re: SOME GIRLS ARE JUST SO CRAZY.......... by Sauron1: 8:28pm On May 24, 2009
omo yoruba:

WHAT CAN I DO,

[b][/b]

U won't be the first geezer to sleep with 3 friends in Naija and you won't be the last!!!!
Cut your losses. . . . . .Girl B actually STOLE you from Girl A.
She will def'ly do a runner when she gets to the UK.
Call her up and call it off.
Re: SOME GIRLS ARE JUST SO CRAZY.......... by Secretz(f): 8:32pm On May 24, 2009
omo yoruba:

@ Secretz. Nah 4 real, on a ;evel, she seems genuine, and i mean we speak like everyday and she gives me absolutely no reason to doubt her. She has good intentions, but as a guy you sometimes do get paro about these things especially if you actually really finally find someone who seems worthy to be called wifey material. I guess i also get a lil paro due to the fact that shes never been out of 9ja in her life.

The stories about 9ja girls coming to the UK for the first time also doesnt do justice to the situation either.

I guess it all lies within ones real feelings, and whether she wants to mess things up.

I'l just have to access her when she comes over.

Stay blessed x

Well you seems to know the answer already. Anyone can 'seem' genuine, whether they are is another thing entirely. Be patient, more shall be revealed if and when she comes over. grin
Re: SOME GIRLS ARE JUST SO CRAZY.......... by omoyoruba1(m): 8:33pm On May 24, 2009
@ 8inch+  She originally didnt give me the time of the day, due to the fact that i originally slept with her friend. Originally when i kept pestering her she says that she wasnt prepared to end thee friendship with her friend over a man. For this reason she ignored my calls for a while, until i finally managed to make it clear to her that me and girl A were not an item. She eventually gradually gave in, and still didnt trust me but thought i was out to ruin her friendship, and just sleep with her and dissapear.

As it turned out, i wasnt this heartless guy, and she began to see that i was tue.

Due to this she finally gave me a chance.

Till this day shes still pist with me for sleeping with her friend.
Re: SOME GIRLS ARE JUST SO CRAZY.......... by omega25red(m): 9:58pm On May 24, 2009
@ poster

what if she met some of your friends and liked one of them when she comes over on holiday? if she could do that to her friend imagine what she would do to you.
Re: SOME GIRLS ARE JUST SO CRAZY.......... by blacksta(m): 11:09pm On May 24, 2009
@poster

iro lo ma pa e -- grin
Re: SOME GIRLS ARE JUST SO CRAZY.......... by Orimili(m): 12:04am On May 25, 2009
~Sauron~:

U won't be the first geezer to sleep with 3 friends in Naija and you won't be the last!!!!
Cut your losses. . . . . .Girl B actually STOLE you from Girl A.
She will def'ly do a runner when she gets to the UK.
Call her up and call it off.

I agree with this man, you're being played and you don't even know it. As easy as it was for you to come between her and her friend, it will be just as easy for someone else to come between the both of you in your current relationship. This is a disaster waiting to happen.
Re: SOME GIRLS ARE JUST SO CRAZY.......... by omoyoruba1(m): 12:27am On May 25, 2009
wink Who knows guess imma wait 2 see what happens grin shocked
Re: SOME GIRLS ARE JUST SO CRAZY.......... by touchmeder: 1:02am On May 25, 2009
What sort of friend does that to someone else.
m abit skeptical bout this girl B
that's how those chicks act esp when its a rich guy or someone abroad (Uhmnnnnnnnnnnnnnn shakes head)
it might work sha, but i'd be extra careful in a relationship like yours
invite her for a holiday if you must
how are you coping with all her friend (girl A) is throwing on you guys with the witches stuff and everything
uhmnnnnnnnnnnnnnn una get power ohhhhhhhhh
Re: SOME GIRLS ARE JUST SO CRAZY.......... by omoyoruba1(m): 1:13am On May 25, 2009
@ touchmeder- I never believed in all that babalawo nonsense before. I use to believe it was unreal, only to be seen in Nigerian movies.

I just dont understand the reason why this girl feels she needs to do this.

The reason she stopped is because Girl A's friend fell out with her, and she revealed all to Girl B. Also Girl B as told me how girl A tried to take her to some

funny people

Me personally i didnt feel any different, as i believe that all that nonsense cannot touch me.

Im assuming she as stopped, as she was advised that what goes around comes around.

The funny thing is, shes only doing this due to the fact that i fell for her friend and not her.

How wicked can people be??,
Re: SOME GIRLS ARE JUST SO CRAZY.......... by iyaade: 4:11am On May 25, 2009
I don't think you are being played at all. From what you've said, Girl B seems like a nice girl, but as far as causing this drama,  sorry to say but you kinda screwed Girl A over and caused all this yourself. You may not have been in a "relationship" relationship, but you were in a sexual one. It wasn't just one time, so she has every right to be cross with you and her friend. As far as Girl B's betrayal of Girl A's friendship, it shouldn't be used to measure weather she will betray you or not. Girls have a way of being very 'partial' to guys. Take a chance on her, just as you said she took a chance on you. And what if you sponsor her to visit the UK and she bounces out on you? Would you be able to accept it as your own karma? What goes around always comes back around you know,

I say stay strong and stop being paranoid. She likes you, your family likes her, so move on and live right with her.
Re: SOME GIRLS ARE JUST SO CRAZY.......... by Bim4u: 12:19pm On May 25, 2009
From my own understand,birds of same feather hangs together,they compliment each other anyway,
Whoa very classic
U've slept with girl A which girl B is aware about and yet she still decided to date you
Is that how they do their own paraole sleeping with each other's partner regardless of if u and the first girl was serious or not,just basically wrong and shameful especially btw friends,
Regardless of how you feel and reason why u've got this thinking as well is how you've met her but decision has to be made by you and whatever happens you will have to live with it,
Re: SOME GIRLS ARE JUST SO CRAZY.......... by biola44: 12:40pm On May 25, 2009
@poster: u can eat ur cake n av it, no nice girl would date her friends lover or watever, i guarantee u she knows wat she's doing n has nothing 2 lose, u r playing a dangerous game, but u be strong man o,

(1) (Reply)

Fell In Love With A Married Women / What Should I Do I Am Confuse? / Do U Think Dis Guy Loves Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.