Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

7 Clear Signs You And Your Partner Aren’t Meant To Be Together - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Clear Signs You And Your Partner Aren’t Meant To Be Together (2548 Views)

7 Clear Signs You’re In One Sided Relationship 2018 Valentine Special (ogashub) / 10 Clear Signs That A Campus Guy Only Wants Your Body - EDUREGARD / 7 Clear Signs You’re Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Clear Signs You And Your Partner Aren’t Meant To Be Together by donTbone(m): 7:35am On Nov 23, 2015
People end up broken hearted after envisioning all the things they could have done with their partners simply because they refuse to see these signs – from the obvious to subtle ones

Inspired by All Women Stalk, here are 7 signs you you and your partner are incompatible

1. You don’t trust each other.

2. Your relationship is all about sex, no deep feelings involved.

3. Your self-esteem is constantly threatened by jealousy.

4. Unhealthy arguments and criticisms between you are your partner.

5. Your life goals don’t align with your partner’s.

6. Keeping secrets from your partner, from the little ones to the really huge ones.

7. Little or no form of communication between you and your partner.

You can add yours too if you've got any!

1 Like

Re: 7 Clear Signs You And Your Partner Aren’t Meant To Be Together by kunlexolu(m): 7:38am On Nov 23, 2015
Check out this link http:///1lCqVB9
Re: 7 Clear Signs You And Your Partner Aren’t Meant To Be Together by iceberylin(m): 7:51am On Nov 23, 2015
If she ain't beautiful....

That's a clear sign

1 Like

Re: 7 Clear Signs You And Your Partner Aren’t Meant To Be Together by donTbone(m): 7:58am On Nov 23, 2015
iceberylin:
If she ain't beautiful....

That's a clear sign
Meaning what

Beauty is the definition you give to it!
Re: 7 Clear Signs You And Your Partner Aren’t Meant To Be Together by olafum1(m): 8:07am On Nov 23, 2015
cool
Re: 7 Clear Signs You And Your Partner Aren’t Meant To Be Together by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 23, 2015
We all nurture secrets, from huge ones to mild ones. If we all divulge our secrets to each other, that friendship that we share would not be well bonded and meaningful. It would kill the excitement of the unknown therein. Besides, likening a partner to a friend means that you accept them for who they are, no more, no less. Because it was that quality about him/her that attracted the peron in question to you in the first place.
[img]http://1.bp..com/--x4KU9hHeJc/VbUXacRVazI/AAAAAAAABZo/k2Mj6ZkWlEA/s1600/download.jpg[/img]
Re: 7 Clear Signs You And Your Partner Aren’t Meant To Be Together by naijaboiy: 8:28am On Nov 23, 2015
donTbone:

Meaning what

Beauty is the definition you give to it!
Guy bone that thing. Some girls no fine grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Clear Signs You And Your Partner Aren’t Meant To Be Together by donTbone(m): 8:34am On Nov 23, 2015
naijaboiy:

Guy bone that thing. Some girls no fine grin
Am not disputing the fact...
But wouldn't you have preferred to marry a good average looking gal
than marry a beautiful gal who smokes indomie for you! grin grin grin
Re: 7 Clear Signs You And Your Partner Aren’t Meant To Be Together by donTbone(m): 8:35am On Nov 23, 2015
TheSadist:
We all nurture secrets, from huge ones to mild ones. If we all divulge our secrets to each other, that friendship that we share would not be well bonded and meaningful. It would kill the excitement of the unknown therein. Besides, likening a partner to a friend means that you accept them for who they are, no more, no less. Because it was that quality about him/her that attracted the peron in question to you in the first place.
[img]http://1.bp..com/--x4KU9hHeJc/VbUXacRVazI/AAAAAAAABZo/k2Mj6ZkWlEA/s1600/download.jpg[/img]
Nice one! wink
Re: 7 Clear Signs You And Your Partner Aren’t Meant To Be Together by naijaboiy: 8:45am On Nov 23, 2015
donTbone:

Am not disputing the fact...
But wouldn't you have preferred to marry a good average looking gal
than marry a beautiful gal who smokes indomie for you! grin grin grin
Average is better than ugly grin
Re: 7 Clear Signs You And Your Partner Aren’t Meant To Be Together by donTbone(m): 8:47am On Nov 23, 2015
naijaboiy:

Average is better than ugly grin
... wink ;DAnd better quality food is better than beauty
Re: 7 Clear Signs You And Your Partner Aren’t Meant To Be Together by naijaboiy: 8:49am On Nov 23, 2015
donTbone:

... wink ;DAnd better quality food is better than beauty
Guy forget that thing.

There are beautiful girls that can cook too. Abi you never meet any?

My mum is a perfect example. And I can be lucky like my dad too wink
Re: 7 Clear Signs You And Your Partner Aren’t Meant To Be Together by donTbone(m): 9:00am On Nov 23, 2015
naijaboiy:

Guy forget that thing.

There are beautiful girls that can cook too. Abi you never meet any?

My mum is a perfect example. And I can be lucky like my dad too wink
Every mummy is a perfect example bro...even if she go beat you die grin grin grin
And there are beautiful ones that cant cook too.
Who knows which category your wife will fal into! cheesy
Re: 7 Clear Signs You And Your Partner Aren’t Meant To Be Together by naijaboiy: 9:04am On Nov 23, 2015
donTbone:

Every mummy is a perfect example bro...even if she go beat you die grin grin grin
And there are beautiful ones that cant cook too.
Who knows which category your wife will fal into! cheesy
Oga speak for yourself o.

i'm going for a beautiful girl that can cook. You can choose an orangutan that can pound yam for you every night.

E nor concern me.

To each his own. wink
Re: 7 Clear Signs You And Your Partner Aren’t Meant To Be Together by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 23, 2015
Only no 1 is enough reason not to proceed.
Re: 7 Clear Signs You And Your Partner Aren’t Meant To Be Together by donTbone(m): 10:22am On Nov 23, 2015
NewSheriff:
Look closely...its just more than number 1
Re: 7 Clear Signs You And Your Partner Aren’t Meant To Be Together by Okponee: 1:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
NewSheriff:

It's not only no 1 that is correct, but many of them. I'm particularly in support of numbers 5 and 6. It's not advisable to marry a person whose vision cannot complement yours.
Re: 7 Clear Signs You And Your Partner Aren’t Meant To Be Together by donTbone(m): 1:35pm On Nov 23, 2015
Okponee:

It's not only no 1 that is correct, but many of them. I'm particularly in support of numbers 5 and 6. It's not advisable to marry a person whose vision cannot complement yours.
xactly..
My own idea is, if such should happen, there wont really
be anything to discuss in the marriage as pertaining their future together.
Re: 7 Clear Signs You And Your Partner Aren’t Meant To Be Together by Xtracoool(m): 6:07am On Aug 31, 2016
undecided

(1) (Reply)

My Pussysandie Account Is Now In Prison Till April13. What Did I Do Wrong? / Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With / Pretty Girl Traumatized After Surviving Two Separate R*pe Attacks (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.