Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With (2549 Views)

Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else / What Do You Have To Say To The Guy/girl That Deflowered You / Can You Date A Guy/girl Who Wears A Nose Ring? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With by kinginvagina: 6:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
on nairaland general just one date, no sex nothing further. i choose laveda

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
Dingbang smellingmenses
Re: Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With by Stevengerd(m): 6:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
Nl Gals? Lol
Re: Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With by jakandeola(m): 6:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
Sinaj she is a black beauty

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With by dingbang(m): 6:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
Halfricanadiian:
Dingbang
off all the guys in nairaland, U chose imperfect me. . cry

kiss
Re: Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With by dingbang(m): 6:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
jakandeola:
Sinaj she is a black beauty
she black well well abi? grin
Re: Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 30, 2017
dingbang:
off all the guys in nairaland, U chose imperfect me. . cry

kiss

Lol more like second date funny kiss
Re: Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
Tpand
Re: Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With by boiz2men(m): 7:02pm On Apr 30, 2017
i choose myself... i am so in love with me.. myself makes me so happy....... myself is an amazing friend to be with... myself would never cheat on me, neither would myself break my heart... if theres anybody i wanna date.. its myself

meanwhile

Hello World, to celebrate my laptop's birthday (4 years without repair and my work tool), i have decided to give out free ponzi scripts to 5 people since may is the 5th month.
#conditions:
You would buy your own domain (www.yourname.com) and pay for your hosting (site to become live). Thats all.
PM me.
Re: Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With by Headlesschicken(m): 7:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
cry Headless chicken
Re: Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With by Softorgasm(m): 7:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
My one and only draify..
though she has not been online for like two years now.
cry
Re: Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With by sinaj(f): 7:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
dingbang:
she black well well abi? grin
lol

Black ke
Re: Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With by dingbang(m): 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
sinaj:
lol

Black ke
Ehen na.
Re: Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
Myself angry
Re: Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With by Maxvasia(m): 7:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
Maxvasia
Re: Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With by jakandeola(m): 8:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
dingbang:
she bla jck well well abi? grin
hahahHahah
Re: Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With by TPAND(f): 8:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
Tpand
I am humbled.
Re: Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With by rawpadgin(m): 8:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
berlynn
farano & one particular chick with a very sexy body( can't remember her name though) she is kinda popular
Re: Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:40pm On Apr 30, 2017
TPAND:
I am humbled.
smiley
Re: Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With by dingbang(m): 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2017
Halfricanadiian:

Lol more like second date funny kiss
I swear it would be real fun.. We will hang out at d beach dis tym around
Re: Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 30, 2017
dingbang:
I swear it would be real fun.. We will hang out at d beach dis tym around

Can't wait grin
Re: Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With by stiflerdrug: 8:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
Refiner

bhet i want something further cheesy
Re: Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With by refiner(f): 8:53pm On Apr 30, 2017
stiflerdrug:
Refiner

bhet i want something further cheesy
My luff kiss kiss

I will love our first outing to be in paris.. wink
Re: Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With by refiner(f): 8:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
Halfricanadiian:
Dingbang smellingmenses
Halfricanadian?
Re: Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With by refiner(f): 8:56pm On Apr 30, 2017
Berlynn:
Myself angry
Dont be selfish... grin
Re: Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 30, 2017
refiner:

Halfricanadian?
Mama how are you grin
Re: Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With by refiner(f): 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
Halfricanadiian:

Mama how are you grin
Is this really u?... shocked

Ay kant believe this!... shocked
Re: Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With by dadabashua1(m): 9:02pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hnnmmmm....... :-XHnnmmmm.......
Re: Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
refiner:

Is this really u?... shocked

Ay kant believe this!... shocked

Lol long time how have u been

It's really me o I'm back for good grin
Missed u pretty sis
Re: Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With by stiflerdrug: 9:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
refiner:

My luff kiss kiss

I will love our first outing to be in paris.. wink

lols..from paris to moscow.. To new delhi.. Washington dc..london..madrid..name it
Re: Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With by refiner(f): 9:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
Halfricanadiian:

Lol long time how have u been

It's really me o I'm back for good grin
Missed u pretty sis
I've over missed u...funny thing was that early today i saw one of ur old post and i thought about u for a min or two... cheesy

My sweet sister where av u been all this while...why nah? cry
Re: Romancelanders Who Is That Guy/girl You Would Go On A Date With by refiner(f): 9:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
stiflerdrug:

lols..from paris to moscow.. To new delhi.. Washington dc..london..madrid..name it
*jumps on him and kisses him deeply*

That's why i luff u and will always do...we will be the talk of town...and the envy of all...especially d ladies... wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Will You Feel If Your GF/BF Introduces You To Everyone As "My Friend"? / NOLLYWOOD Has Really Turned Into Something Else SEE PROOF / 8 Reasons Why A Man Should Never Confess To Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.