Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

What Is The Difference Between Sex With And Without Condom In Terms Of Joy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Difference Between Sex With And Without Condom In Terms Of Joy (4943 Views)

Prostitute Swallows Client’s Condom In Taiwan, Hides Evidence During Police Raid / Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House / Someone Finds Condom In A Bible In Her Hotel Room In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Difference Between Sex With And Without Condom In Terms Of Joy by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 23, 2015
It's the same pleasure.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Sex With And Without Condom In Terms Of Joy by naijaboiy: 6:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
captainboris:

Correct man @naijaboy
Naso o cheesy
Re: What Is The Difference Between Sex With And Without Condom In Terms Of Joy by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
captainboris:

Oga, go n try d 2 methods and know d differences. They no dey teach person tins like ds na.
Make sure u come bk and tell us ur experience
9ja man, simple answer that u knw u no fit share, u go de do shakara.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Sex With And Without Condom In Terms Of Joy by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2015
Diddyydiva:
Whats the difference between licking a wrapped lolipop and unwrapped one grin grin grin
damn.. daiva u won't kill me, kai... ur answer murdered the question... grin grin wink
Re: What Is The Difference Between Sex With And Without Condom In Terms Of Joy by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:06pm On Nov 26, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
cry I wish I could answer your question, I'm a virgin too, not that I'm a muslim waiting for marriage, but I've never just had sex before.

Since we're allowed to imagine things, I think it would probably feel like eating a banana without the peel (sex without a condom) and eating the banana with the peel(sex with a condom).

For more information, please take your goddamn piece of crap thread to www.google.com.

hahahaha!!! lamo.. guy easy na

FÛcking clowns!undecided
Re: What Is The Difference Between Sex With And Without Condom In Terms Of Joy by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
3rdlegxxx:
damn.. daiva u won't kill me, kai... ur answer murdered the question... grin grin wink
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Tips To Get Any Man On His Knees And Ask You To Marry Him / Is This Not Supposed To Be Child Abuse Too? Graphic Images 18+ Discretion*** / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.