Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,352 members, 7,957,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:21 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's court case adjourned to 1st december - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's court case adjourned to 1st december (7803 Views)

FG Increases Saraki's Charges From 16 To 18, Case Adjourned To February 23 / Masked Witnesses Cannot Testify Against Kanu - Court To FG / Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned To October 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu's court case adjourned to 1st december by john124(m): 10:51am On Nov 23, 2015
Nnamdi kanu was seen in abuja arriving the magistrate court today.

Update
he declined using either of his lawyers and defended himself.
court case has been adjourned to 1st december 2015
taken back to the dss cell

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's court case adjourned to 1st december by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 23, 2015
john124:
Oya chestbeaters over to you.

bastard , we are in ABJ already

19 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's court case adjourned to 1st december by tafabaloo(m): 10:55am On Nov 23, 2015
Kk
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's court case adjourned to 1st december by AbuMaryam1(m): 10:57am On Nov 23, 2015
Eyya helpless second class citizen/animal

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's court case adjourned to 1st december by Maxi112: 10:58am On Nov 23, 2015
Am in Abuja right nw the court premises is filled up with biafrans.... we r not afraid to die for our father land

13 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's court case adjourned to 1st december by Segadem(m): 10:58am On Nov 23, 2015
ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's court case adjourned to 1st december by Segadem(m): 11:00am On Nov 23, 2015
Maxi112:
Am in Abuja right nw the court premises is filled up with biafrans.... we r not afraid to die for our father land
mtchewww
which one now is your father land? The one u want to secede from?

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's court case adjourned to 1st december by ernesty20(m): 11:03am On Nov 23, 2015
No pic? I dnt believe it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's court case adjourned to 1st december by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 23, 2015
john124:

Source of ya info because there is news around that he had been murdered extra judicially by the DSS.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's court case adjourned to 1st december by Maxi112: 11:05am On Nov 23, 2015
Segadem:
mtchewww
which one now is your father land? The one u want to secede from?
am not a Nigeria and I can never be a Nigeria.... if I may ask u, can u tell me d meaning of Nigeria... I am a biafran

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's court case adjourned to 1st december by otukpo(f): 11:09am On Nov 23, 2015
So those carrying the rumour that kanu has been murdered, where did they see his corpse?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's court case adjourned to 1st december by endoski: 11:11am On Nov 23, 2015
to all this tribal bigots who go against d interest of biafrans(SE/SS)..u all wil live to see as nnamdi kanu wil conquer nd at the end biafra will b gotten in a victorious way.
biafra is here to stay..buhari nd his cohorts shld all go nd die

12 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's court case adjourned to 1st december by kingdompropty: 11:12am On Nov 23, 2015
IPOB said he was well and alive. Buhari can't and can never make that mistake, because so far boko haram has demystified him, talk less of Over 50m Biafrans.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's court case adjourned to 1st december by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 23, 2015
I heard he was crying home home home like the destitutes deported from lagos

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's court case adjourned to 1st december by bosedekemi(f): 11:13am On Nov 23, 2015
Wao, so Buhari dey fear shocked The great Nnamdi Kanu cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's court case adjourned to 1st december by franchizy(m): 11:15am On Nov 23, 2015
The court should just sentence the noisemaker and chest beater to death by hanging or stoning, that's all I want.

Biafra can never see the light of the day.

My Igbo brothers have refused to learn from history and stop reaping harvest of mistakes.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's court case adjourned to 1st december by Segadem(m): 11:16am On Nov 23, 2015
Maxi112:
am not a Nigeria and I can never be a Nigeria.... if I may ask u, can u tell me d meaning of Nigeria... I am a biafran
clap for your self, the last time I checked, there is no country like that in world map,perhaps u are alien coming down from Pluto.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's court case adjourned to 1st december by Pavore9: 11:19am On Nov 23, 2015
And some were cursing each other based on the falsehood! angry

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's court case adjourned to 1st december by Chitumu: 11:19am On Nov 23, 2015
Maxi112:
pic or adonbiliv
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's court case adjourned to 1st december by Maxi112: 11:20am On Nov 23, 2015
Segadem:
clap for your self, the last time I checked, there is no country like that in world map,perhaps u are alien coming down from Pluto.
go and check d essent map of the world or u can Google it

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's court case adjourned to 1st december by seacoast(m): 11:23am On Nov 23, 2015
NNAMDI KANU factor a big factor.. I know some cowards had night mares last night... Walk on fearless KANU

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's court case adjourned to 1st december by neolboy(m): 11:24am On Nov 23, 2015
Good to know

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's court case adjourned to 1st december by Kestolovee95(f): 11:26am On Nov 23, 2015
Segadem:

Well, there is now, your children will learn about Biafra in classrooms. Will you fire their teacher for that? grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's court case adjourned to 1st december by Xb4Real: 11:26am On Nov 23, 2015
All the I know is that the first step towards the actualization of Biafra is taken today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's court case adjourned to 1st december by blaqoracle: 11:27am On Nov 23, 2015
kingdompropty:
IPOB said he was well and alive. Buhari can't and can never make that mistake, because so far boko haram has demystified him, talk less of Over 50m Biafrans.
50 million hungry biafrans.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's court case adjourned to 1st december by Awoofawo(m): 11:29am On Nov 23, 2015
jejeyl jejely observing the game!!! grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's court case adjourned to 1st december by seacoast(m): 11:29am On Nov 23, 2015
john124:
And the OP is losing sleep and frightened... I can feel his pains
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's court case adjourned to 1st december by Stolen: 11:29am On Nov 23, 2015
This is picture of Kabiru Sokoto. The muderer of 500 christians on Christmas Day in Church.

Where is Nnamdi?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's court case adjourned to 1st december by Kastonkastroll(m): 11:32am On Nov 23, 2015
kingdompropty:
All these unnecessary chest beating won't do you guys any good. I'm very sure buhari doesn't even know who your god(kanu) is. Even if buhari should know who the albino fraudster is, he won't give a damn about him. If the FG want to have a debacle with kanu, believe you me, he(albino) won't last up to 5mins. The FG(buhari) controls every apparatuses that might be used against the fraudster. He can cry all he wants to the international community or UN, but at the end of the day we will still come back to national security.

To even show you how inconsequential your KANU is, just look at the court that is holding his trial, a magistrate court. lol grin

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's court case adjourned to 1st december by john124(m): 11:32am On Nov 23, 2015
seacoast:
i'll pretend i didn't see this. Mr
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's court case adjourned to 1st december by john124(m): 11:35am On Nov 23, 2015
seacoast:
i'll pretend i didn't see this. Mr
produce a pic to counter it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policemen To Undergo Drug Abuse Test – Arase / Ethnic Groups In Africa That Share The Same Genetic Haplogroup With The Yorubas / Tinubu Pledges To Tackle Almajiri Problem In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.