Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,023 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court (47133 Views)

Looted Funds: FG Seeks Extradition Of 311 Powerful Nigerians / FG Seeks Abolition Of Visa Requirement Among D-8 Member Countries / FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by Koleman(m): 4:11pm On Nov 23, 2015
jaymichael:
Seriously, na that Nnamdi be that? The guy no fresh again o!
i swear. I really feel for am. But he should ve known this is not Britain.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by akinszz: 4:12pm On Nov 23, 2015
Nothing go do am but na tape rule dem go take measure em prison term.
pharoah7:
kanu shud not be tampered with....nigeria shud thread wit caution

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by billyG(m): 4:12pm On Nov 23, 2015
Kai!This King of Igbos fall my hand ooo!He no even fit open his Red mouth wey b like fowl nyash to insult everybody 4 court including d Zoo judge.SSS dungeon & Kirikiri max. which 1 better pass sef?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by simplycarro: 4:12pm On Nov 23, 2015
Koleman:
fact! Becos according to vanguard he has another 90 days to spend there. And lets not forget this isn't american prisons o.

Leave them, they think the Nigeria govt is joking with them. Eventually the Benjamin Onwuka fate awaits him.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by onatisi(m): 4:15pm On Nov 23, 2015
Chanchit:
See as Nnamdi fall my hand! He suppose dey shout "We will burn down the zoo!" Just to ginger him followers na. Bros don taya, he wan go house,but unfortunately he just found another home away from home.
his eyes don clear. He will be in jail for a very long time.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by theDEVILisHERE: 4:15pm On Nov 23, 2015
honifome:
Before Ojukwu died, he said that biafra can be achieved in the mind not physically meaning he bowed to sovereignity of our dear nation. your protests would have been justified had you change the theme to challenges facing the south east. Let me ask these questions. What is your master plan for the proposed country?what do you have to say about niger delta ethnic nationalities who recently denounce biafra?does secession means a path to true governance taking south sudan from sudan and pakistan from india as a case study?will Nnamdi Kanu and other biafra leaders fight and commit suicide after being defeated unlike Ojukwu who couldn't act in Hitler way after the defeat by the allies in world war 2? why the tribal bashings because of your ambition despite the fact that no ethnic groups or civil societies outside your proposed domian has come out openly to condemn your ambition? Biafra is by selfish people, to the selfish people and for the selfish people .Though our 1914 amalgamation is unholy but whoever wants to divorce has the spirit of hatred and self centeredness because a couple that forcefully marry for over hundred years ought to have binded love like a glue in the stamp.

Sorry to say
Your writeup makes no sense

Biafrans want Biafra restored
Nothing more
Nothing less
Other groups should sort them self out
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by Koleman(m): 4:15pm On Nov 23, 2015
catlova:

He only opens his mouth on radio grin
hahaha

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by Chanchit: 4:16pm On Nov 23, 2015
onatisi:
his eyes don clear. He will be in jail for a very long time.

Na there he go small.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by onatisi(m): 4:17pm On Nov 23, 2015
Koleman:
i swear. I really feel for am. But he should ve known this is not Britain.
he will soon start having rashes on his body by the time that happens ,he will be the first person in prison to wake up and sing the national anthem and pledge

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by xtervaganza(m): 4:18pm On Nov 23, 2015
MadCow1:

See the images of the allegedly wealthy Father and mother of that Pig Nnamdi Kanu... grin

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha but but but director will bring down the zoo grin grin grin grin

biafdrug ppl no grt small sense for head

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by Koleman(m): 4:18pm On Nov 23, 2015
MadCow1:
The rate at which Nnamdi is being passed around in Prison by the Yoruba and Hausa Gangs, he may soon get impregnated ...

grin
hahaha

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by Ephemmm: 4:18pm On Nov 23, 2015
pharoah7:
kanu shud not be tampered with....nigeria shud thread wit caution

I thought you guys were bragging that he cannot be arrested: bunch of Jokers tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by simplycarro: 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2015
We are RESOLUTE
We are UNSTOPPABLE
The ZOO MUST FALL YAKATA.

The only thing that has fallen so far is his spirit. My fatherland Nigeria still stands gidigba!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by xtervaganza(m): 4:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
Mbilla:
I can stop laughing at the stupidity of ugly, dirty, smelling yoruba's. How can a whole tribe having restless mind on a matter that don't concern them. No wonder Hausa called Yoruba's BERRIBE(two face animals) and Ghanaians called them ALATA(dirty pig). Ugly dirty two face animals that call themselves Yorubas are cancer to the world- Mallam Sanusi
you'll die with Yoruba name in your mouth

Hahahahahahaaha

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by Ephemmm: 4:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
[s]You rotten pig!!! Ur life is a waste! May the devil lick ur bone marrows! U are a goat for life[/s]!

Another Biafra lunatic on the loose tongue tongue tongue

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by Jodesky(m): 4:21pm On Nov 23, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
but the problem is yoruba mouth an quake the earth how do we manage that

Your alarmist cotravellers came up with a shameless lie that your lily-livered hero had died in custody. Cannibals have no place in a civilised environment.

Let the so-called IPOD director go and taste life in Kuje prison, he will come begging for return to Sheraton life in SSS cell.

He was wrongly advised to go for Kuje prison.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by Ephemmm: 4:22pm On Nov 23, 2015
Love Machine:
Nnamdi Kanu is a nigerian Biafra's lunatic Mandela.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by mashin(m): 4:22pm On Nov 23, 2015
By the time kanu comes out of naija prison, he will quickly run back to where he came from, our prisons no funny at all.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by xtervaganza(m): 4:22pm On Nov 23, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
when director calls you people monkeys and baboons you lament so you didn't see where he corrected himself silly animal I wish ll lay my hands on your father's neck and strangle him to death for bringing this useless thing to the world anuofia read no way always looking out for fault I hate you yorubas with passion everyday I pray you all die @ once silly tribe of ritualist and brown roof no wonder awolowo and her useless LovePeddler HID are rotting in hell dieeeeeeeeee all of you from tinubu to the rest of the brown teeth mouth odour with 30 cm tribal mark
another oloriburuku somebody

Awolowo and his Wife were worth more than the whole Igbo tribe

At least they are not pushing drugs like your father and not into prostitution like your mother

Oya go to DSS and release nnamdi kunu

grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by Brooklynsouth(f): 4:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
sisqonite:

Too much hate and no single punctuation, including the cheapest of all i.e Full stop.
Well, an educated illiterate indeed!
oh! Bitchh nigger hope you got the message that's all I need bounce
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by billyG(m): 4:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
Love Machine:
This man didn't commit any crime.There are more criminals in the corridor of power,but are roaming freely.
So to open an illegal Radio no b crime?to insult d presido,nigerians,Hausa/fulani,to call 4 overthrow of govt,call 4 breakup of naija no b crime,do u know how many igbos & other tribes that will b soaked in blood by his call of violence in a volatile society like ours,yrs back 1 bloody fuul!open a Radio in Rwanda & call 4 violence on cockroaches d result was 1million Tutsi died.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by macminista(m): 4:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
simplycarro:

Salty ko, sugary ni grin
Yeye fawol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by Danfuster(m): 4:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
aguiyi:

anumanu

Then you must be an alumanu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by Ephemmm: 4:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
shogz89:
has anybody charged asari dokubo or tompolo,, his case is far greater that's why his case is taken more seriously than all others

Those dogs can only bite during the days of GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 23, 2015
billyG:

So to open an illegal Radio no b crime?to insult d presido,nigerians,Hausa/fulani,to call 4 overthrow of govt,call 4 breakup of naija no b crime,do u know how many igbos & other tribes that will b soaked in blood by his call of violence in a volatile society like ours,yrs back 1 bloody fuul!open a Radio in Rwanda & call 4 violence on cockroaches d result was 1million Tutsi died.
shey Hausa/Fulani no insult the past president too?Shey buhari no threatened to soaked the baboon inside blood and it came to pass?Nigeria no be one.The time to break don reach.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by Kestolovee95(f): 4:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
jumper524:

tying on the internet abi issokay

Pretend as if you didn't get the salient message. Keep clutching 'typo' straws. monkeys. LWKMD
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by simplycarro: 4:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
macminista:
Yeye fawol

Ya mama yansh! cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by Brooklynsouth(f): 4:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
xtervaganza:
another oloriburuku somebody

Awolowo and his Wife were worth more than the whole Igbo tribe

At least they are not pushing drugs like your father and not into prostitution like your mother

Oya go to DSS and release nnamdi kunu

grin grin grin grin
who HID the bitchh the one I know what do you think was the secret problem between awolowo and akintola love affair HID bent wella for akintola 30cm dickk ashawoo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 23, 2015
[quote author=Ephemmm post=40326238][/quote]Why did you use my Monica to type this?That's copyright breach.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by Ephemmm: 4:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
[s]when director calls you people monkeys and baboons you lament so you didn't see where he corrected himself silly animal I wish ll lay my hands on your father's neck and strangle him to death for bringing this useless thing to the world anuofia read no way always looking out for fault I hate you yorubas with passion everyday I pray you all die @ once silly tribe of ritualist and brown roof no wonder awolowo and her useless LovePeddler HID are rotting in hell dieeeeeeeeee all of you from tinubu to the rest of the brown teeth mouth odour with 30 cm tribal mark [/s]

Another Biafra lunatics on the loose tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by Jaideyone(m): 4:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
Stolen:
[size=13pt]No court ever charged Buhari for Dog and Baboon threat that led to the murder of thousands of Nigerians after he lost the 2011 election.

No court ever charged the Oba of lagos for openly threatening igbos with murder and dumping them in Lagoo if they dont vote APC.

The list are endless.

Radio Biafra Director for defending his igbo people and wanting better for his people.[/size]
mumu

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court by xtervaganza(m): 4:36pm On Nov 23, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
who HID the bitchh the one I know what do you think was the secret problem between awolowo and akintola love affair HID bent wella for akintola 30cm dickk ashawoo
nobody asked you about how ffk disflowered bianca ojukwu

She was busy fxcking ffk because your hero was impotent

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why I Lost $39 Million Rivers Fund To Fraudsters – Amaechi / Aisha Buhari Takes A Walk With Her Grand Daughter (Pictured) / Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.