Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Audu Abubakar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Audu Abubakar (75947 Views)

Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man / Confusion In Kogi Over ‘Resurrection’ Of Audu Abubakar - Naij.com / INEC Knew Of Audu’s Death Before Announcing Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Audu Abubakar by Forwetinnah: 4:36pm On Nov 23, 2015
It all has to come to a sorry end...as for the baby amariya, time to move on

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Audu Abubakar by Otunbafederatio: 4:37pm On Nov 23, 2015
Vanity upon vanity all is vanity, we came to dis world with nothing & we return with nothing. Dis should serve ad a lesson to all our politician & those who want to earnest d whole wealth of dis world to theirselve & their children's.. May his soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Audu Abubakar by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 23, 2015
gurunlocker:
The only thing i like about muslim
lols,mee too oo grin grin
Re: Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Audu Abubakar by iammrjohnson(m): 4:43pm On Nov 23, 2015
adieu, bros..just say R.I.P..but this man may not rest in peace tho
ORACLE1975:
Thanks guys,adiu AUDU. Farewell
Re: Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Audu Abubakar by Ismukha: 4:45pm On Nov 23, 2015
This guy can lie. Non of the pictures above is from Audu's burial. This is how you deceive people with fake stories forgotten that we would be held accountable for our deeds some days. May God forgive you sha.
Re: Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Audu Abubakar by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 23, 2015
Tvegas:
Why his relatives or the government wont demand for some form of autopsy beats my imagination.
Can abiola tea be detected?
Re: Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Audu Abubakar by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Make she no move on!
Re: Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Audu Abubakar by eginacyril(m): 4:48pm On Nov 23, 2015
nawa
Re: Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Audu Abubakar by iammrjohnson(m): 4:59pm On Nov 23, 2015
thought i was the only one with this mindset..people say it's because of grace that they are still alive, i tell them 'no grace anywhere,you're only alive because you're not dead yet, death is the protagonist,life is the bad guy'.
OutOnBail:
We look at death from the selfish side, like, “That guy died. Oh, it’s so sad.” Why is it sad? He’s away from all of this bad stuff that’s here on Earth. I mean, at the worst, he’s just somewhere quiet, no nothing. At best, he’s an angel … or he’s a spirit somewhere. What is so bad about that?
Re: Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Audu Abubakar by akhis: 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2015
Pls anyone see pix of Alams' burial. Cos I was just wondering that I dont think I saw that pix
Re: Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Audu Abubakar by spencekat(m): 5:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
JingoOAU:
I am amazed why autopsy wasn't carried out before burial

Religion is killing truth and fact in this country
Autopsy would have been carried out to know exactly what killed him.
Re: Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Audu Abubakar by HCF(m): 5:15pm On Nov 23, 2015
Ismukha:
This guy can lie. Non of the pictures above is from Audu's burial. This is how you deceive people with fake stories forgotten that we would be held accountable for our deeds some days. May God forgive you sha.
I thought as much too!!.
Re: Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Audu Abubakar by NOBLE179(m): 5:15pm On Nov 23, 2015
life ! how about all the wealth ? life is vanity. chasing the wind.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Audu Abubakar by billysly: 5:19pm On Nov 23, 2015
Rip Audu Abubakar
Re: Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Audu Abubakar by egbesunday: 5:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
Rip, may God have mercy on your soul.
Re: Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Audu Abubakar by MIM77(m): 5:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
canalily:
Who wil inherit that hm new wife

You, of course![color=#006600][/color]
Re: Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Audu Abubakar by gurunlocker: 5:36pm On Nov 23, 2015
eligibility:

Try to love the Muslims for God sake and not for only burial rites. You are blessed.

when Muslim love others and are tolerating, we will love them completely..... thanks

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Audu Abubakar by egeoffery: 5:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
Rest in peace!
Re: Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Audu Abubakar by canalily(m): 6:27pm On Nov 23, 2015
MIM77:

You, of course![color=#006600][/color]
am nt in kogi naa
Re: Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Audu Abubakar by fabolouz1(m): 6:40pm On Nov 23, 2015
This is the only tradition if Islam I admire. You die and u are given a simple burial regardless of ur status in the society. Xtians burials are so expensive. A poor fellow who while alive could not afford food and other life basics but at death relatives sell land and whatever they could lay their hands on in other to give a so called befitting burial.
Re: Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Audu Abubakar by smudge2079(m): 8:02pm On Nov 23, 2015
He gained life & lost his soul... #Ironic
Re: Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Audu Abubakar by Fearcom(m): 8:11pm On Nov 23, 2015
Most unfortunate. May God grant the family the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss. And may God grant his soul eternal rest.
Re: Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Audu Abubakar by amanze15(m): 8:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
LIFE, i laugh at anyone taking it serious cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, RIP AUDU, you left some notable marks on the state
Re: Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Audu Abubakar by amanze15(m): 8:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
fabolouz1:
This is the only tradition if Islam I admire. You die and u are given a simple burial regardless of ur status in the society. Xtians burials are so expensive. A poor fellow who while alive could not afford food and other life basics but at death relatives sell land and whatever they could lay their hands on in other to give a so called befitting burial.
a point for another topic...how about you cremate and keep the ashes on your top shelf, how cool is that undecided ?
Re: Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Audu Abubakar by shilehcash(f): 8:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
Islam religion, love dem for dat tin either poor or rich dey bury their corpse wit a mat.. No wastin of money on xpensive coffin kiss
Re: Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Audu Abubakar by olayinex(m): 9:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
RIP AUDU
Re: Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Audu Abubakar by Topmaike007(m): 9:21pm On Nov 23, 2015
Muslim na WA for you people oooo.... Kogi gubernatorial candidate na him una use rope hold untop plank.... See life no matter how rich he is he cannot get up and shun those imam....... This world na turn by turn......
Re: Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Audu Abubakar by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
R.I.P
Re: Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Audu Abubakar by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:55pm On Nov 23, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Hmmmm, if only man knows 2moro. See how dis small girl dey kiss am. Women & moni re like monkey & banana. They can kiss & sleep with a gorrilla becos of moni.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah / Northern Governors At Malami's Son's Wedding As Attahiru Is Being Buried (Photo) / General Murtala Mohammed's Burial And Corpse (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.