Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,933 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Audu Abubakar - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Audu Abubakar (75946 Views)

Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man / Confusion In Kogi Over ‘Resurrection’ Of Audu Abubakar - Naij.com / INEC Knew Of Audu’s Death Before Announcing Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Audu Abubakar by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 23, 2015
JingoOAU:
I am amazed why autopsy wasn't carried out before burial

Religion is killing truth and fact in this country
no be small thing oh. I believe it was an assination via poisoning and the person behind it knew there will be no autopsy cos of his religion.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Audu Abubakar by NemzySeries(m): 12:14am On Nov 24, 2015
na so igala pple use FLASH SHARE transfer dis man go anoda place?
Re: Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Audu Abubakar by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:59am On Nov 24, 2015
ORACLE1975:
Thanks guys,adiu AUDU. Farewell
Re: Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Audu Abubakar by explo87(m): 6:09am On Nov 24, 2015
kulli nafsin zaikatal mout....every heart must test deid....so dnt b happy...next is ur turn...or my turn...so be ready....who ever who u are

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Audu Abubakar by explo87(m): 6:17am On Nov 24, 2015
no be Ankara there is white gown inside...in Islam daz how we use to do.wen u ar put into d grave den De go remove d ankara
Re: Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Audu Abubakar by oladimeji09(m): 8:23am On Nov 24, 2015
That life for us I want to be come this, I want to be come that. I will do this I will do that, when the heart stop u are nothing.
Death is a great lesson! R.I.P
Re: Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Audu Abubakar by j1mmy: 12:18pm On Nov 24, 2015
Audu was and is still a criminal until all his stolen wealth are recovered.

Even his condolence register is sitting on gold plated table.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah / Northern Governors At Malami's Son's Wedding As Attahiru Is Being Buried (Photo) / General Murtala Mohammed's Burial And Corpse (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.