Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) (23431 Views)

The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu / Donald Trump Sends Heavy Troops To Save Nnamdi Kanu PICS / "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by BiafranAvatar(m): 6:11pm On Nov 23, 2015
searching4l0ve:
[s][/s]

Guy ur god is in jail for this same foolishness. una no dey learn? grin

After all...

You're searching for love and always sad... Mad Man!!!
Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by bosedekemi(f): 6:12pm On Nov 23, 2015
Nnamdi Kanu is a real man. An Epitome of peace and freedom cool

He is now a world acclaimed Biafra activist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
QuotaSystem:

They must think we are silly, they want to escape their karma, the cowards call it a 'fight for freedom' grin

They should come and collect Biafra, since they're already in Abuja. Aso Villa/Niger Barracks is not very far from the court.

Mad people.

They are indeed mad. See how frail and bald kanu looks in court today. he his regretting his stupidity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by bugzbunny: 6:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
searching4l0ve:
[s][/s]

U cowards can do nothing. Nigerian forces will repel u jobless thugs with brutal force. mumu
keep praying dat igbos dnt leave u
While u want igbos to leave ur land
Confused bigot

1 Like

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by kYjelly2: 6:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
QuotaSystem:
There is agony in defeat.

As at last year when you were in control of the economy and dominated GEJ's gov't, you were happy being in Nigeria.

The same way you were happy to restructure the country through Ironsi, scattering the Federalism that previously existed in the 60's, only to cry for Federalism now that your structure doesn't favour you any longer.

Actions come with consequences, you cannot run from it.

look dog, this shh right here is soooo simple, like super super simple. so lets "KISS" and make up, i.e, Keep It Super Simple #NoHomo angry

it doesn't matter who is in charge of the country, what matters is a peoples rights to sovereignty.

lets say you're 100% correct and the agitation is due to Buhari having won the election, that my young padawan, still doesn't undermine a peoples rights to sovereignty. I wish I could type that slower so it sinks in,

"it stiiiiiiill doooooooeosn't undeeeeeeeerminne a peeeeopleees riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight tooooooooooooo sooooooooooooooooovereiiiiignnntyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy", sheez undecided

so what should a responsible government do when an agitation such as this keeps growing in numbers and protests

simples, you have a referendum, duuuuuuhhh undecided

that way, if igbos trully want to remain in Nigeria, then really the minority igbos would have to take a chill pill, maybe 2 or 3 for deep hibernation.

point is, let igbos have that referendum, shikena angry

1 Like

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 23, 2015
[s]
bosedekemi:
Nnamdi Kanu is a real man. An Epitome of peace and freedom cool

He is now a world acclaimed Biafra activist
[/s]

kanu is a fraudster and an animal that has been caged by the zoo keepers. The DSS grin
Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by bugzbunny: 6:17pm On Nov 23, 2015
searching4l0ve:

They are indeed mad. See how frail and bald kanu looks in court today. he his regretting his stupidity
U hate igbos
They hate u too
They want to leave u in peace...
Why are u complaining...running frm pillar to post...
Aren't u indeed mad
Wat do u want?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by kingzizzy: 6:17pm On Nov 23, 2015
QuotaSystem:
There is agony in defeat.

As at last year when you were in control of the economy and dominated GEJ's gov't, you were happy being in Nigeria.

The same way you were happy to restructure the country through Ironsi, scattering the Federalism that previously existed in the 60's, only to cry for Federalism now that your structure doesn't favour you any longer.

Actions come with consequences, you cannot run from it.

It doesn't matter if Igbos want Biafra because GEJ lost the elections or because it didn't snow in Kaduna yesterday. The important thing is that if someone does not want to be with you, then you have no business being with that person. But if you insist you must be with that person no matter what, expect trouble. The problem of you Nigerians is that Lord Lugard came from Britain to tell you people you have a country called "Nigeria" and you people believed him.

Up Biafra!!

1 Like

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 23, 2015
PLANETMARS:
food don done u no fit tell me? Biafra how market?

No vex jaree. i just say make i talk small sense into the coconut head of these ipo-Bastards youths before i call my people grin
Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by QuotaSystem: 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2015
bugzbunny:

No mention Gej... U are not worthy

1 Like

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by bugzbunny: 6:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
searching4l0ve:
[s][/s]

kanu is a fraudster and an animal that has been caged by the zoo keepers. The DSS grin
Only the name biafra can make a yoloba man run mad on net... And not mind his business.. this is serious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by akinszz: 6:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
You are always good @ chest beating.
ticking:
HAhahahaha. Op lol. grin grin

Now read this in a mean voice angry :

[size=20pt]The cowardice of Nnamdi Kanu is the braveness of Awolowo, Abiola, Fayose and every Yoloba indegine put together [/size]

Do you know why I said so? Here:

[size=20pt]No Yoloba "man", dead or alive has/will/can intentionally walk into arrest because of the interest of his people [/size]

Now that men have spoken, slaves, you can continue.
Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by bugzbunny: 6:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
searching4l0ve:

No vex jaree. i just say make i talk small sense into the coconut head of these ipo-Bastards youths before i call my people grin
Its only the word biafra that can make a yoloba man lose 5mins of his life span.. Keep begging igbos for one nigeria... As a slave.. U svck at it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by Abagworo(m): 6:25pm On Nov 23, 2015
DonXavi:
What you people fail to understand is that as it stands now the Biafra ideology has been awakened, and whatever Nigeria does at this moment to stifle this agitation can never work.

They may kill Nnamdi Kalu, but they can never kill this desire that has already aroused in the hearts of millions of Igbos to be self determined.

No struggle is easy, especially one for freedom. There will always be naysayers like the op who will constantly try to discourage and debilitate the spirit of those who are poised for freedom. But at the end that freedom, that dream to have a home, that dream to have a country called Biafra will be realized.

It will only make sense if Igbos were under captivity. Freedom from what if I may ask.

2 Likes

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by IlekeHD: 6:26pm On Nov 23, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
grin grin grin grin grin
His ruins wud be eaten by our lagoon whales... .

Nobody commits treason and goes free... . God bless nigeria states

LMAOOO.

Una get whale for Lagoon? grin grin grin grin
Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by QuotaSystem: 6:26pm On Nov 23, 2015
You reason just like what your moniker is used on.

What part of "you ain't going nowhere till you sit out Buhari's tenure" do you not understand?

These rats still think this is a joke, you still think its all fun and games? Y'all are serving time as 5th class citizens for your rubbish during the polls and you're talking sovereignty and escape to Biafra grin

Wake up and smell the ogi smiley

kYjelly2:

[s]look dog, this shh right here is soooo simple, like super super simple. so lets "KISS" and make up, i.e, Keep It Super Simple #NoHomo angry

it doesn't matter who is in charge of the country, what matters is a peoples rights to sovereignty.[/s]

(

2 Likes

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by IlekeHD: 6:27pm On Nov 23, 2015

2 Likes

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
IlekeHD:

LMAOOO.

Una get whale for Lagoon? grin grin grin grin
b4 nko he dey show face once a ehile wen he miss road b4 going bak to atlantic
Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by Retributionn: 6:30pm On Nov 23, 2015
Common criminal

What a disgrace

His wife is probably sampling the blokus of a Yoruba man

grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by Atlantian: 6:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
The arrest and detention of Nnamdi Kanu is an integral step in the actualization of Biafra. Yusuf of the Boko Haram sect was peaceful in his agitation until he was murdered by the Nigerian government, then a name like Shekau became popular, the rest his history.

Nnamdi Kanu has been arrested and is in detention, God help Nigeria to learn from the Yusuf episode, if not, a name might just get popular. Let us remember that crude oil price hovers below $50 per barrel and with only $30 billion in external reserves and decreasing. Even the loans we owe IMF, WORLDBANK, Chinese EXIM Bank, AfdB and the local bank is over $100billion and cant not be repaid as things are. Nigeria is literally broke as we speak and can not even pay salaries and still construct a world class road.

From my interactions with real people. Most people have given up on Nigeria. What I keep saying is, in 2015, not up to 3million Biafrans will die without actualization of sovereignty.

Let's get started already.

2 Likes

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by QuotaSystem: 6:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
Its not that easy. You must reap the seeds of hatred and bigotry you planted during the elections.

Come and collect Biafra. Ndi ara.

kingzizzy:

It doesn't matter if Igbos want Biafra because GEJ lost the elections or because it didn't snow in Kaduna yesterday. The important thing is that if someone does not want to be with you, then you have no business being with that person. But if you insist you must be with that person no matter what, expect trouble. The problem of you Nigerians is that Lord Lugard came from Britain to tell you people you have a country called "Nigeria" and you people believed him.

Up Biafra!!
Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by bugzbunny: 6:36pm On Nov 23, 2015
IlekeHD:

lmaooooooo grin grin grin
How many igbos hv u told to leave lagos today..... Now u are here jubilating d detention of kanu.. And praying biafra fails.... Aren't u a confused idiotic waste of a being

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by IlekeHD: 6:37pm On Nov 23, 2015
Atlantian:
[size=18pt]The arrest and detention of Nnamdi Kanu is an integral step in the actualization of Biafra.[/size] Yusuf of the Boko Haram sect was peaceful in his agitation until he was murdered by the Nigerian government, then a name like Shekau became popular, the rest his history.

Nnamdi Kanu has been arrested and is in detention, God help Nigeria to learn from the Yusuf episode, if not, a name might just get popular. Let us remember that crude oil price hovers below $50 per barrel and with only $30 billion in external reserves and decreasing. Even the loans we owe IMF, WORLDBANK, Chinese EXIM Bank, AfdB and the local bank is over $100billion and cant not be repaid as things are. Nigeria is literally broke as we speak and can not even pay salaries and still construct a world class road.

From my interactions with real people. Most people have given up on Nigeria. What I keep saying is, in 2015, not up to 3million Biafrans will die without actualization of sovereignty.

Let's get started already.

Amen!

May Chukwa Alabama save Nigerians from wicked no good Biafrans.....but no one is going anywhere until the oil has dried up.
Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by kYjelly2: 6:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
QuotaSystem:
You reason just like what your moniker is used on.

What part of "you ain't going nowhere till you sit out Buhari's tenure" do you not understand?

These rats still think this is a joke, you still think its all fun and games? Y'all are serving time as 5th class citizens for your rubbish during the polls and you're talking sovereignty and escape to Biafra grin

Wake up and smell the ogi smiley

my moniker shouldn't really matter so much as the content of my writing now should it

non the less, focusing on the content of yours show blatant hypocrisy.

the only relationship, in which one is happy to have those he detest with him is that of SLAVERY.

like how the white slave masters of old detested the "black monkeys", but still kept them around, maybe not as "5th class citizens", which may have been better, lol, but as way less.

so in essence you are against a peaceful referendum that would have a group decide it's own future

i don't really need to proceed with you further on this back and forth as your intention is already known.

yours is the type to advocate for the killing of igbos as opposed to advocating for a peaceful country for them in their own land and you know it.

1 Like

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by IlekeHD: 6:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
bugzbunny:

[size=18pt]How many igbos hv u told to leave lagos today[/size]..... Now u are here jubilating d detention of kanu.. And praying biafra fails.... Aren't u a confused idiotic waste of a being

All of the ones I met.

They know the clause...no Biafra until Igbos vacate non-SErn states.

Jubilation on the detention of Kanu? Yes. The ragamuffin scalawag preaches hate and violence against Yorubas. He belongs in jail.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by Retributionn: 6:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
IlekeHD:

Amen!

May Chukwa Alabama save Nigerians from wicked no good Biafrans.....but no one is going anywhere until the oil has dried up.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg which one be Chukwu Alabama

Una go kill person for dis forum ooo

Chukwu Alabama grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by QuotaSystem: 6:42pm On Nov 23, 2015
IlekeHD:

Amen!

May Chukwa ALABAMA save Nigerians from wicked no good Biafrans.....but no one is going anywhere until the oil has dried up.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

To be honest I also want these people to leave, they contribute nothing afterall. But they must reap the consequences of their electoral actions...

In fact, I wouldn't mind championing the Biafran cause from 2023. I would have missed their ladies but i've since learnt that even they avoid the red-mud like a plague grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by bugzbunny: 6:42pm On Nov 23, 2015
Retributionn:
Common criminal

What a disgrace

His wife is probably sampling the blokus of a Yoruba man

grin grin grin grin
Yolobas hate igbos
The feeling is mutual for igbos
Why are u celebrating biafra delay
We dnt have anytin in common
Instead of cursing eachother on net and stuff...let's join hands together and make sure secession comes.. Its best ffor all..... Or are u begging igbos to stay with u?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by IlekeHD: 6:45pm On Nov 23, 2015
bugzbunny:

Yolobas hate igbos
The feeling is mutual for igbos
Why are u celebrating biafra delay
We dnt have anytin in common
Instead of cursing eachother on net and stuff...let's join hands together and make sure secession comes.. Its best ffor all..... Or are u begging igbos to stay with u?

No one is stopping you guys from moving to the east.

When you actualize Biafra, no non-SE land will go to you land grabbers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by IlekeHD: 6:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
QuotaSystem:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

To be honest I also want these people to leave, they contribute nothing afterall. But they must reap the consequences of their electoral actions...

In fact, I wouldn't mind championing the Biafran cause from 2023. I would have missed their ladies but i've since learnt that even they avoid the red-mud like a plague grin.

LOL They will quench there till 2023. They really think we don't want them to leave lmfao.

It's because of the oillll tongue tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) by QuotaSystem: 6:48pm On Nov 23, 2015
kYjelly2:

my moniker shouldn't really matter so much as the content of my writing now should it

non the less, focusing on the content of yours show blatant hypocrisy.

the only relationship, in which one is happy to have those he detest with him is that of SLAVERY.

like how the white slave masters of old detested the "black monkeys", but still kept them around, maybe not as "5th class citizens", which may have been better, lol, but as way less.

so in essence you are against a peaceful referendum that would have a group decide it's own future

i don't really need to proceed with you further on this back and forth as your intention is already known.

yours is the type to advocate for the killing of igbos as opposed to advocating for a peaceful country for them in their own land and you know it.

God forbid it. Nnenna should not hear you angry.

You made your choices, you laid your bed of bigotry and hatred, now you must sleep on it.

In 2023, you can count on my support (If you're all not patriotic APC members by then).

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

12 Types Of People You Will Meet On Election Day / #AnambraDecides - Senator Chris Ngige Unable To Vote - Pictures / I Got N100m From PDP, Not Yuguda – Odili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.