Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Funny Quotes About Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Quotes About Marriage (1011 Views)

Awesome And Inspiring Quotes About Love And Relationship. / Collection Of Funny Quotes Falsely Attributed To Robert Mugabe / 20 Funny Quotes About Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Quotes About Marriage by collinsflex(m): 6:05pm On Nov 23, 2015
1. "If you want to change the world, do it when you are a bachelor. After marriage, you can't even change a TV channel".

2. "Listening to wife is like reading the terms and conditions of website. You understand Nothing, still you agreed..."
3. "Chess is the only game in the world, which reflects the status of the husband. The poor King can take only one step at a time...While the mighty Queen can do whatever she likes."
4. "All men are brave. Horror movies don't scare them...But 5 missed calls from wife...surely.
Re: Funny Quotes About Marriage by collinsflex(m): 6:06pm On Nov 23, 2015
Feel free to add yours
Re: Funny Quotes About Marriage by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 23, 2015
Quotes are as dry as yur boxers
Re: Funny Quotes About Marriage by SlimBrawnie(f): 6:11pm On Nov 23, 2015
ok
Re: Funny Quotes About Marriage by deadZONE: 6:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
A wife that says she wants to eat ice cream
at 12 mid night, should be ready to eat
frozen melon soup!!!!!
Re: Funny Quotes About Marriage by collinsflex(m): 6:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
Quotes are as dry as yur boxers
u welcome dude
Re: Funny Quotes About Marriage by collinsflex(m): 6:25pm On Nov 23, 2015
deadZONE:
A wife that says she wants to eat ice cream
at 12 mid night, should be ready to eat
frozen melon soup!!!!!
lol
Re: Funny Quotes About Marriage by Tallesty1(m): 6:26pm On Nov 23, 2015
The reason some men beat their wives is because they do not join them in the kitchen.

I was with my wife once in the kitchen and I noticed from the way she cut onions that she is very good at stabbing things.

I have been nice to her since then.

1 Like

Re: Funny Quotes About Marriage by BIDEEN: 6:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
The only institution you graduate into and then start learning without possibility of a end to the learning process
Re: Funny Quotes About Marriage by miqos02(m): 6:48pm On Nov 23, 2015
true
Re: Funny Quotes About Marriage by collinsflex(m): 7:42pm On Nov 23, 2015
BIDEEN:
The only institution you graduate into and then start learning without possibility of a end to the learning process
nice one

(1) (Reply)

25 Ancient African Proverbs About Love That Will Make You Rethink Everything / Is My Landlady's Mum Having A Crush On Me? / Guys Which One Do You Prefer ยป Slim Or Fat A Or B ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.