Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Collection Of Funny Quotes Falsely Attributed To Robert Mugabe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Collection Of Funny Quotes Falsely Attributed To Robert Mugabe (6247 Views)

Tapiwa Sithole Dating Russell Goreraza And Robert Junior, 2 Sons Of Mugabe / Robert Mugabe Funny Quotes On Relationship. / 20 Funny Quotes By Robert Mugabe About Relationships You Haven’t Yet Seen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Collection Of Funny Quotes Falsely Attributed To Robert Mugabe by Syphax(m): 12:45am On Oct 28, 2016
1) "Being single is not a problem...the problem starts when you get Hot" - Robert Mugabe

Re: Collection Of Funny Quotes Falsely Attributed To Robert Mugabe by Syphax(m): 12:46am On Oct 28, 2016
2) "Only a black woman will have a dream that her man is cheating then wake up and be mad at him for real."
Robert Mugabe

Re: Collection Of Funny Quotes Falsely Attributed To Robert Mugabe by Syphax(m): 12:48am On Oct 28, 2016
3) "It Doesn't Matter If You're Prettier Than His Current Girl

Fact Is That The Guy Is No longer Yours"
Robert Mugabe

Re: Collection Of Funny Quotes Falsely Attributed To Robert Mugabe by Syphax(m): 12:49am On Oct 28, 2016
4) " A woman can have 10 men chasing her and still want the man who doesn't want her"
Robert Mugabe

Re: Collection Of Funny Quotes Falsely Attributed To Robert Mugabe by Syphax(m): 12:50am On Oct 28, 2016
5) "Your Boyfriend is always beating you up and you say "Its Gangster Love"
No my dear Its WWE SMACKDOWN You're Dating John Cena"
Robert Mugabe

Re: Collection Of Funny Quotes Falsely Attributed To Robert Mugabe by Syphax(m): 12:51am On Oct 28, 2016
6) " My sister your boyfriend is broke and unemployed and u've never demanded him to look for a job or to grow some vegetables to sell and raise lobola money But you demand him to grow some beard .Whats your plan my sister tell me?"
Robert Mugabe

2 Likes

Re: Collection Of Funny Quotes Falsely Attributed To Robert Mugabe by Syphax(m): 12:53am On Oct 28, 2016
7) "Your pastor slept with you in January and promised you he would get you a fine guy to marry you this year. Please remind him that there are only 11 Saturdays left in 2016. You are now racing against time.."
Robert Mugabe

2 Likes

Re: Collection Of Funny Quotes Falsely Attributed To Robert Mugabe by Syphax(m): 12:54am On Oct 28, 2016
cool "Only a black girlfriend will complain like this when you suddenly cancel your plans to be with her. ..

"So, I bathed for nothing. ..?"
Robert Mugabe

Re: Collection Of Funny Quotes Falsely Attributed To Robert Mugabe by Syphax(m): 12:55am On Oct 28, 2016
9) "You update your Whatsapp status with: "I love ONLY you boo" and 45 boys reply privately with "thanks love "

God is watching You"
Robert Mugabe

Re: Collection Of Funny Quotes Falsely Attributed To Robert Mugabe by Syphax(m): 12:56am On Oct 28, 2016
10) "When its raining raining and raining,white people think of farming..

Black people think of sex.."
Robert Mugabe

3 Likes

Re: Collection Of Funny Quotes Falsely Attributed To Robert Mugabe by Syphax(m): 12:57am On Oct 28, 2016
11) Engagement is when a man proposes to marry a woman in a few months, Not when he puts a ring on her finger and scares other men away for the next 5 years....That is witchcraft!!

Re: Collection Of Funny Quotes Falsely Attributed To Robert Mugabe by Syphax(m): 12:58am On Oct 28, 2016
12) Witchcraft Is When You Always Put Her On Your WhatsApp Profile Pic...While Other Boys Are Putting Her On Their Beds

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collection Of Funny Quotes Falsely Attributed To Robert Mugabe by Syphax(m): 12:59am On Oct 28, 2016
13) Before you give up in life just take a look at the hair around your anus, despite their environment they still grow.

1 Like

Re: Collection Of Funny Quotes Falsely Attributed To Robert Mugabe by Syphax(m): 1:00am On Oct 28, 2016
14) If Mandela could forgive white people for locking him up for 27 years why cant you forgive a man for cheating twice? Stop being childish

Re: Collection Of Funny Quotes Falsely Attributed To Robert Mugabe by Syphax(m): 1:02am On Oct 28, 2016
15) This #WCW thing should stop , there should be #WWW - Woman Working Wednesday . Our society should start acknowledging the women who bring more to the table than just a pretty face full of make-up.

Re: Collection Of Funny Quotes Falsely Attributed To Robert Mugabe by Syphax(m): 1:02am On Oct 28, 2016
16) Its a man's responsibility to feed the wife coz the last tym a woman fed the man we all got chased out of the garden of Eden

2 Likes

Re: Collection Of Funny Quotes Falsely Attributed To Robert Mugabe by Syphax(m): 1:03am On Oct 28, 2016
16) Many of you blame me for ruling for over 36 Years ... but do I Vote for Myself?

Re: Collection Of Funny Quotes Falsely Attributed To Robert Mugabe by Syphax(m): 1:04am On Oct 28, 2016
17) Nomatter how sweet or enjoyable sex is,you can never ejaculate whilst smiling!!!

1 Share

Re: Collection Of Funny Quotes Falsely Attributed To Robert Mugabe by Syphax(m): 1:05am On Oct 28, 2016
18) Don't be discouraged when the ladies tell you they are taken,Most of them are taken for granted!!!!!

Re: Collection Of Funny Quotes Falsely Attributed To Robert Mugabe by Syphax(m): 1:06am On Oct 28, 2016
19) .When a lady is not into you, she will do anything possible just to end your call
She will go like "let me close the fridge and call you back"

4 Likes

Re: Collection Of Funny Quotes Falsely Attributed To Robert Mugabe by Syphax(m): 1:07am On Oct 28, 2016
20) I miss the females that used to cry after breakup.The current ones they just move on like the boyfriend never existed

Re: Collection Of Funny Quotes Falsely Attributed To Robert Mugabe by Syphax(m): 1:08am On Oct 28, 2016
cc Lalasticlala Seun mynd44
Re: Collection Of Funny Quotes Falsely Attributed To Robert Mugabe by Alexyswiss(m): 1:10am On Oct 28, 2016
lolss...very funny... cheesy cheesy

number 8....ROTFLMAO
Re: Collection Of Funny Quotes Falsely Attributed To Robert Mugabe by temmypotter(m): 1:12am On Oct 28, 2016
wisdom!

1 Like

Re: Collection Of Funny Quotes Falsely Attributed To Robert Mugabe by Greenbullet(m): 2:05am On Oct 28, 2016
Mugabe na sharp guy e dey go 4 round nonstop
Re: Collection Of Funny Quotes Falsely Attributed To Robert Mugabe by plainol(m): 3:16am On Oct 28, 2016
The best time to make the strongest man sign his death warrant is 3 seconds to eruption, that's his weakest moment. ROBERT MUGABE.
Re: Collection Of Funny Quotes Falsely Attributed To Robert Mugabe by sekundosekundo: 5:39am On Oct 28, 2016
No matter how big a woman's bosom is, it cannot service itself --- Robert Mugabe.
Re: Collection Of Funny Quotes Falsely Attributed To Robert Mugabe by moscobabs(m): 6:21am On Oct 28, 2016
Mugabe my man ..u just have to love him
Re: Collection Of Funny Quotes Falsely Attributed To Robert Mugabe by AlexCk: 6:35am On Oct 28, 2016
Lol

1 Share

Re: Collection Of Funny Quotes Falsely Attributed To Robert Mugabe by Youngpo413: 7:55am On Oct 28, 2016
All correct.
Re: Collection Of Funny Quotes Falsely Attributed To Robert Mugabe by midehi2(f): 9:49am On Oct 28, 2016
grin grin grin this is hilarious
Re: Collection Of Funny Quotes Falsely Attributed To Robert Mugabe by sinaj(f): 9:57am On Oct 28, 2016
Diz gat me Rotf cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Virgins Only / Girls In The House Please Would You Wear This Utra Filmsy Wear Outside / Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Of 3 Years After Seeing This On His Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.