Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

The Day I Had Quickie With My Boyfriend In Ikeja Shopping Mall - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Day I Had Quickie With My Boyfriend In Ikeja Shopping Mall (9436 Views)

Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) / 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. / Lady: 'Sex Shorter Than 2Hours Is A Quickie" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day I Had Quickie With My Boyfriend In Ikeja Shopping Mall by Nobody: 2:17am On Jul 14, 2016
My boyfriend and I were in a big department store around ikeja. I saw this really nice dress and decided I would try it on. As I put the dress on, I called out to my boyfriend to ask him if the dress looked nice on me. We were feeling rather Hot from the night before but had fallen asleep then. My boyfriend asked
me to turn around so he could check my ass out in the black and white dress, and as I did he bent me over so I was facing the curtain-like door and holding it at each side to stop people from seeing in. While we were in that position, I will stop here until i see comments then i will post the rest but if you can't wait follow here to read the rest http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/07/the-day-i-had-quickie-with-my-boyfriend.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Day I Had Quickie With My Boyfriend In Ikeja Shopping Mall by ever811(m): 4:09am On Jul 14, 2016
you and your boyfriend are white abi? continue...

6 Likes

Re: The Day I Had Quickie With My Boyfriend In Ikeja Shopping Mall by zadok60: 4:43am On Jul 14, 2016
who quickie don help grin

4 Likes

Re: The Day I Had Quickie With My Boyfriend In Ikeja Shopping Mall by classichsy(m): 4:46am On Jul 14, 2016
Chysexy:
My boyfriend and I were in a big department store around ikeja. I saw this really nice dress and decided I would try it on. As I put the dress on, I called out to my boyfriend to ask him if the dress looked nice on me. We were feeling rather Hot from the night before but had fallen asleep then. My boyfriend asked
me to turn around so he could check my ass out in the black and white dress, and as I did he bent me over so I was facing the curtain-like door and holding it at each side to stop people from seeing in. While we were in that position, I will stop here until i see comments then i will post the rest but if you can't wait follow here to read the rest http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/07/the-day-i-had-quickie-with-my-boyfriend.html

What a careless store.
They must have fold up from the result of your quickie. Nubbish

2 Likes

Re: The Day I Had Quickie With My Boyfriend In Ikeja Shopping Mall by herzern(m): 7:48am On Jul 14, 2016
STD's are real cheesy
Re: The Day I Had Quickie With My Boyfriend In Ikeja Shopping Mall by Nbote(m): 8:21am On Jul 14, 2016
Believe dis Lai Muhammed and her stories at ur peril. Na traffic she dey kuku find.

1 Like

Re: The Day I Had Quickie With My Boyfriend In Ikeja Shopping Mall by Afrok(m): 8:31am On Jul 14, 2016
If you don't have real pictures... please stop or else I'll report u to the Vaseline crew cheesy
Re: The Day I Had Quickie With My Boyfriend In Ikeja Shopping Mall by Mekzyzeus(m): 8:42am On Jul 14, 2016
Chysexy:

Lai Mohammed 2.0!!
Upgraded version of APC media propaganda[ cheesy tongue

5 Likes

Re: The Day I Had Quickie With My Boyfriend In Ikeja Shopping Mall by andreernest28(m): 8:51am On Jul 14, 2016
Nice move by your and ur boi friend

1 Like

Re: The Day I Had Quickie With My Boyfriend In Ikeja Shopping Mall by andreernest28(m): 8:51am On Jul 14, 2016
nice move by you and ur boi friend i meant
Re: The Day I Had Quickie With My Boyfriend In Ikeja Shopping Mall by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 14, 2016
Absolutely wonderful.. Ikotun market next right? wink

2 Likes

Re: The Day I Had Quickie With My Boyfriend In Ikeja Shopping Mall by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 14, 2016
Q
Re: The Day I Had Quickie With My Boyfriend In Ikeja Shopping Mall by KRISTON(m): 9:36am On Jul 14, 2016
since u hv seen...comments...its better u continue
Re: The Day I Had Quickie With My Boyfriend In Ikeja Shopping Mall by mizzbouqui(f): 9:41am On Jul 14, 2016
What is quickie? undecided
Re: The Day I Had Quickie With My Boyfriend In Ikeja Shopping Mall by mrfree(m): 9:49am On Jul 14, 2016
Hummmm

1 Like

Re: The Day I Had Quickie With My Boyfriend In Ikeja Shopping Mall by horlus(m): 9:58am On Jul 14, 2016
mizzbouqui:

doing something in a bit of hurry cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Day I Had Quickie With My Boyfriend In Ikeja Shopping Mall by Marlvin(m): 10:03am On Jul 14, 2016
Those who have quickies in very odd places needs to be referred to a shrink. it's a nut case.
Re: The Day I Had Quickie With My Boyfriend In Ikeja Shopping Mall by mizzbouqui(f): 10:35am On Jul 14, 2016
horlus:

doing something in a bit of hurry cheesy
Okay, like washing plates, clothes in a hurry abiii, I understand now thanks jawe
Re: The Day I Had Quickie With My Boyfriend In Ikeja Shopping Mall by 400billionman: 12:51pm On Jul 14, 2016
How much con enta your account finally ?

This story just useless like letter ' P ' in Psychology..

1 Like

Re: The Day I Had Quickie With My Boyfriend In Ikeja Shopping Mall by rawpadgin(m): 1:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
I love adventurous sex like mad

Once had a quickie in a mechanic workshop cool
Re: The Day I Had Quickie With My Boyfriend In Ikeja Shopping Mall by Mhoxune(f): 1:46pm On Jul 14, 2016
Believe this at ur own peril cry

Runs outta thread
Re: The Day I Had Quickie With My Boyfriend In Ikeja Shopping Mall by horlus(m): 5:44pm On Jul 14, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Okay, like washing plates, clothes in a hurry abiii, I understand now thanks jawe

ure a very fast learner. im impressed
Re: The Day I Had Quickie With My Boyfriend In Ikeja Shopping Mall by curvysola(f): 5:52pm On Jul 14, 2016
mizzbouqui:
cheesy its what Nigerian guys do normally and say that they are making love
Re: The Day I Had Quickie With My Boyfriend In Ikeja Shopping Mall by Negro1986(m): 6:06pm On Jul 14, 2016
curvysola:

Sorry dear, not all Nigerian guys , nay be d ones u 've met so far.
Re: The Day I Had Quickie With My Boyfriend In Ikeja Shopping Mall by mizzbouqui(f): 6:24pm On Jul 14, 2016
curvysola:

undecided how do one enjoy a quickie sef
Re: The Day I Had Quickie With My Boyfriend In Ikeja Shopping Mall by mizzbouqui(f): 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2016
horlus:

ure a very fast learner. im impressed
Yeah yeah, that's me
Re: The Day I Had Quickie With My Boyfriend In Ikeja Shopping Mall by gabi101(m): 10:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
mrfree:
Hummmm

lmao

1 Like

Re: The Day I Had Quickie With My Boyfriend In Ikeja Shopping Mall by FreeSpirited: 11:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
And the conclusion : 'then he bends me over and banng me from behind. it felt so good. End of lai mohammed story.'
Re: The Day I Had Quickie With My Boyfriend In Ikeja Shopping Mall by gfm01: 3:19am On Jul 15, 2016
mizzbouqui:

I wonder oooo,no enjoyment in dat joor,let's calm down have enough tym to av fun fully romance b4 going to d show make sence dat wat so call quikie or wat,I hate it
Re: The Day I Had Quickie With My Boyfriend In Ikeja Shopping Mall by Nobody: 3:55am On Jul 15, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Youve probably done. Didntknow it was called a quickie
Re: The Day I Had Quickie With My Boyfriend In Ikeja Shopping Mall by dabimzy(f): 5:55am On Jul 15, 2016
Did u eventually buy the dress? Because I can't imagine another person wearing your sweat oooooo
Re: The Day I Had Quickie With My Boyfriend In Ikeja Shopping Mall by gfm01: 6:14am On Jul 15, 2016
dabimzy:
Did u eventually buy the dress? Because I can't imagine another person wearing your sweat oooooo
smiling,u are correct,very smart babe

(1) (2) (Reply)

See This Secret Why Mbaise Girls are Number One / +18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] / Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.