Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,254 members, 7,811,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

How T.B. Joshua Saw Death Of A Politician After Elections - MARCH 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How T.B. Joshua Saw Death Of A Politician After Elections - MARCH 2015 (1975 Views)

SA To A Politician Refused To Be Search By Police In Delta (Video) / Why We Are Running Away From Our People After Elections – Katsina Speaker / Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How T.B. Joshua Saw Death Of A Politician After Elections - MARCH 2015 by Temotala: 6:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
Came across this on Naij.com from March this year. Audu anyone

Speaking to his congregation on Sunday, March 29, 2015, the prophet said, he is seeing the death of a prominent politician due to ‘heated up’ politics in the wake of the closely fought Nigerian elections.

“I am seeing Nigerians heating up politics.

“They will heat up politics and a great man among the politicians will likely lose his life… I am seeing this kind of thing happening in the night.

Joshua stated this just before the close of his church service at 7pm in a message broadcast live via Christian television station Emmanuel TV.

He urged members of his congregation to remain prayerful on those specified days so as to save souls.

Earlier in the service, the cleric reminded congregants of a prophetic message he had shared last year concerning a ‘dark cloud’ hovering over Nigeria. He said God is beginning to remove the cloud.

Explaining what the ‘cloud’ represented, Joshua stated that it meant a situation whereby two political parties would declare themselves as election winners, leading to a state of ‘lawlessness’.

“Whoever wins the race, let us put Nigeria first, the nation first.

“The dark cloud I saw last year was two declarations but I can see the finger of God. Thank you for your prayers.”

He urged his congregants to avoid violence, and not allow themselves be used by politicians to cause bloodshed, while adding that do or die is not politics.

The man of God said: “There is a difference between your faith and politics.

“Don’t play politics as if it is your faith. ‘Do or die’ is not politics. Politics is a game. When you lose, you say, ‘Thank You, Jesus’; when you win, you say, ‘Thank You, Jesus’.

“Your future and the future of this nation – Jesus will ask you to give account. What we are doing now is for generations yet unborn. Don’t trade this future for money, thuggery or corruption.”

T.B. Joshua also predicted that an international terrorist will be captured.

“A criminal they have been looking for, for many years, who has been terrorising the world – I am seeing him being caught and displayed to the world on international media,” he announced.

Before the elections, the cleric had warned Nigerians to be aware of fake political party people, saying he foresees a plane crash.

Pastor T.B. Joshua is famous both in Nigeria and abroad for his religious activities. He performs miracles and conducts deliverance. The cleric also makes predictions about events that will take place on the national and international stage.

SOURCE: https://www.naij.com/412595-t-b-joshua-sees-death-of-a-politician-after-elections.html
Re: How T.B. Joshua Saw Death Of A Politician After Elections - MARCH 2015 by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
Mucheeew. .. Hpe he has seen my marriage with prettythicksme
Re: How T.B. Joshua Saw Death Of A Politician After Elections - MARCH 2015 by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 6:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
angry angry
Re: How T.B. Joshua Saw Death Of A Politician After Elections - MARCH 2015 by delishpot: 6:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
D3m don start again o
Re: How T.B. Joshua Saw Death Of A Politician After Elections - MARCH 2015 by Lattop(m): 7:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
Na everythn d man dey see self bt he no dey see if him church wan collapse
mtcheeeeew
Re: How T.B. Joshua Saw Death Of A Politician After Elections - MARCH 2015 by simonlee(m): 7:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
Mtchew. Why didn't we hear about the prediction until now? undecided
Re: How T.B. Joshua Saw Death Of A Politician After Elections - MARCH 2015 by Idrismusty97(m): 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2015
I knew it! But god always forget to tell him the politician name or at least location. Which year pass by that "a prominent politician" wouldn't die? Just like god told him the Malaysia plane crash in the India ocean, An ocean bigger than continents! God isn't into tech stuff so he couldn't tell him the longitude and latitude cheesy.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Saw Death Of A Politician After Elections - MARCH 2015 by dammytosh: 7:06pm On Nov 23, 2015
They are all old.

I am sure when he was saying it.

Obasanjo

Buhari

Babangida

Tinubu (Was very ill )

came to mind but they are all alive. That is the easiest guess jare
Re: How T.B. Joshua Saw Death Of A Politician After Elections - MARCH 2015 by Baawaa(m): 7:17pm On Nov 23, 2015
He urged members of his congregation to remain prayerful on those specified days so as to save souls.
Is like his congregation refuse to pray.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Saw Death Of A Politician After Elections - MARCH 2015 by vkeydon(m): 7:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
Dis man have not given up amidst all the challenges and accusations around him all i can say is thumbs up to him, and i so much love him for dat.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Saw Death Of A Politician After Elections - MARCH 2015 by Owoplenty(m): 7:42pm On Nov 23, 2015
Permutations
Re: How T.B. Joshua Saw Death Of A Politician After Elections - MARCH 2015 by Owoplenty(m): 7:43pm On Nov 23, 2015
Owoplenty:
Permutations, when did pdp declare itself winner, but he is still evidently the only cleric with provable spiritual connectivity in Africa
Re: How T.B. Joshua Saw Death Of A Politician After Elections - MARCH 2015 by MissSlimbody(f): 8:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
Him no dey ever see something positive

That's if he actually saw it undecided
Re: How T.B. Joshua Saw Death Of A Politician After Elections - MARCH 2015 by stevecantrell: 8:26pm On Nov 23, 2015
simonlee:
Mtchew. Why didn't we hear about the prediction until now? undecided

Lol !
Re: How T.B. Joshua Saw Death Of A Politician After Elections - MARCH 2015 by iamrealdeji(m): 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2015
He's seeing the death of a politician but can't see the collapse of his building that killed a lot of people. Is there any election that politicians don't die afterwards? He even got it wrong,he saw the death of a politician but we've seen the death of 2 politicians,what about Alameisigha

1 Like

Re: How T.B. Joshua Saw Death Of A Politician After Elections - MARCH 2015 by gebest: 9:30pm On Nov 23, 2015
Ooohoo not again, so y did he not stop the death with prayers
Re: How T.B. Joshua Saw Death Of A Politician After Elections - MARCH 2015 by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:38am On Nov 24, 2015
TBJ saw nothing. Politicians die every year

2 Likes

Re: How T.B. Joshua Saw Death Of A Politician After Elections - MARCH 2015 by Pavore9: 1:43am On Nov 24, 2015
Prominent politicians will die in 2016......it needs no prophecy!
Re: How T.B. Joshua Saw Death Of A Politician After Elections - MARCH 2015 by otokx(m): 6:27am On Nov 24, 2015
Wonders will never end.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Saw Death Of A Politician After Elections - MARCH 2015 by Orjioorji(f): 7:18am On Nov 24, 2015
Idrismusty97:
I knew it! But god always forget to tell him the politician name or at least location. Which year pass by that "a prominent politician" wouldn't die? Just like god told him the Malaysia plane crash in the India ocean, An ocean bigger than continents! God isn't into tech stuff so he couldn't tell him the longitude and latitude cheesy.
if you don't have respect for your religion leaders we do have for ours, pls go and comment on your Islamic section. its not his forth that God cannot speak with your mallams.

(1) (Reply)

Letter To PMB: Appraising Appointments In The Federal Ministry Of Health / Who Takes The Credit? (photo) / Federal Government Begins Sale Of Presidential Aircrafts (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.