Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Name One Thing Yhu Can't Let Ur Bf/gf Do For Yhu - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name One Thing Yhu Can't Let Ur Bf/gf Do For Yhu (3463 Views)

What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? / Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? / 10 Songs Yhu Can't Do Without (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name One Thing Yhu Can't Let Ur Bf/gf Do For Yhu by Maximillian1: 10:22pm On Nov 23, 2015
Cant let her turn off ny console..most babes have the ability to spoil your game with thwir first touch
Re: Name One Thing Yhu Can't Let Ur Bf/gf Do For Yhu by kswainthrillz(m): 6:55am On Nov 24, 2015
Estharfabian:
Can't let Him Buy me lunch...buy me Airtime or Buy me Anything....undecided
independent lady...thatz cool.
Re: Name One Thing Yhu Can't Let Ur Bf/gf Do For Yhu by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 24, 2015
kswainthrillz:
independent lady...thatz cool.
I Ain't independent...undecided Atleast Not now, Hell! I'm still schooling...cry

I Just do not like the idea...I get the feeling that "I Owe You"..cry
Re: Name One Thing Yhu Can't Let Ur Bf/gf Do For Yhu by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 24, 2015
Hmmm, as much as I like my guy to stand up for me, I don't think I'd want him to turn against his family because of me. I've seen some ladies that get off on causing a rift between families & feel triumphant once they've managed to turn brother against the entire family.

2 Likes

Re: Name One Thing Yhu Can't Let Ur Bf/gf Do For Yhu by kswainthrillz(m): 7:47am On Nov 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Hmmm, as much as I like my guy to stand up for me, I don't think I'd want him to turn against his family because of me. I've seen some ladies that get off on causing a rift between families & feel triumphant once they've managed to turn brother against the entire family.
nice one..this ah sensible post..thatz why i alwayz love yhu punkicuttie.
Re: Name One Thing Yhu Can't Let Ur Bf/gf Do For Yhu by kswainthrillz(m): 7:50am On Nov 24, 2015
Estharfabian:
I Ain't independent...undecided Atleast Not now, Hell! I'm still schooling...cry

I Just do not like the idea...I get the feeling that "I Owe You"..cry
lolz...buh if he insist na..won't yhu take?...girls sha.if he nor buy something for yhu now,na yhu go say him nor caring.yhu just can't please women!
Re: Name One Thing Yhu Can't Let Ur Bf/gf Do For Yhu by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 24, 2015
kswainthrillz:
nice one..this ah sensible post..thatz why i alwayz love yhu punkicuttie.

Awww.

Happy belated birthday, btw smiley I meant to comment on your thread yesterday but got distracted. Hope you enjoyed it. What did you do? smiley
Re: Name One Thing Yhu Can't Let Ur Bf/gf Do For Yhu by kswainthrillz(m): 7:59am On Nov 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Awww.
Happy belated birthday, btw smiley I meant to comment on your thread yesterday but got distracted. Hope you enjoyed it. What did you do? smiley
Thankz.let it not be i'm exaggerating thingz here.buh i had one of the best dayz of mah life...i drank and party to the fullest..it was really lovely...how which yhu were there with me..do yhu like drinking/partying
Re: Name One Thing Yhu Can't Let Ur Bf/gf Do For Yhu by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 24, 2015
kswainthrillz:
Thankz.let it not be i'm exaggerating thingz here.buh i had one of the best dayz of mah life...i drank and party to the fullest..it was really lovely...how which yhu were there with me..do yhu like drinking/partying

Awww, sounds like you had a blast. Good for you. No, I don't party & only drink occasionally. I'm a straight edge chic tongue

So, where da cake at? cheesy
Re: Name One Thing Yhu Can't Let Ur Bf/gf Do For Yhu by kswainthrillz(m): 8:08am On Nov 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Awww, sounds like you had a blast. Good for you. No, I don't party & only drink occasionally. I'm a straight edge chic tongue

hmmm,thatz cool...i love drinking alot,i'm not ghono deny that..xo how was ur night,hope yhu did'nt feel cold??
Re: Name One Thing Yhu Can't Let Ur Bf/gf Do For Yhu by kswainthrillz(m): 8:12am On Nov 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

hmmm,thatz cool...i love drinking alot,i'm not ghono deny that..itx finish,i'm sorry abuh that,after we were fed up with it,me and my course mate dem,we started stoning ourselves with it..the cake was very big..a course-mate of mine did for me...shez ah real friend tho.
xo how was ur night,hope yhu did'nt feel cold??
Re: Name One Thing Yhu Can't Let Ur Bf/gf Do For Yhu by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 24, 2015
kswainthrillz:
hmmm,thatz cool...i love drinking alot,i'm not ghono deny that..itx finish,i'm sorry abuh that,after we were fed up with it,me and my course mate dem,we started stoning ourselves with it..the cake was very big..a course-mate of mine did for me...shez ah real friend tho.
xo how was ur night,hope yhu did'nt feel cold??

Lol @ a food fight. It truly does sound like y'all had your hair loose in the wildest way. Great stuff.

Average night. It's summer here so things get very hot at night wink Yeah, just heat lol
Re: Name One Thing Yhu Can't Let Ur Bf/gf Do For Yhu by kswainthrillz(m): 8:29am On Nov 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol @ a food fight. It truly does sound like y'all had your hair loose in the wildest way. Great stuff.

Average night. It's summer here so things get very hot at night wink Yeah, just heat lol
hmmm,mine was somehow cold oooh...i used blanket to conver my body,no space remained ooh..i was just missing my boo,but i had alot of her in the day shawink.

So where yhu born in south africa?
Re: Name One Thing Yhu Can't Let Ur Bf/gf Do For Yhu by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 24, 2015
kswainthrillz:
hmmm,mine was somehow cold oooh...i used blanket to conver my body,no space remained ooh..i was just missing my boo,but i had alot of her in the day shawink.

So where yhu born in south africa?

Awww, she wasn't there to chase the cold away? tongue But anyway, you survived. Here you are. Did you get gifts? smiley

Yeah, SA born & bred smiley
Re: Name One Thing Yhu Can't Let Ur Bf/gf Do For Yhu by kswainthrillz(m): 9:12am On Nov 24, 2015
lolz...i had her in the day....sure,many gifts and recharge cards..it was really fun tho..
I would love to come to S.A..that country is really beautiful.thatz where most of our stars videos are been shoot.have yhu seen any nigerian musician before?(asin live)
Re: Name One Thing Yhu Can't Let Ur Bf/gf Do For Yhu by JumpingChicken(m): 10:40am On Nov 24, 2015
Blow Jobs
Re: Name One Thing Yhu Can't Let Ur Bf/gf Do For Yhu by kswainthrillz(m): 1:35pm On Nov 24, 2015
ladies
Re: Name One Thing Yhu Can't Let Ur Bf/gf Do For Yhu by Akeem1759(m): 2:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
I cant let her know my Bank Mobile application Pin No. smiley
Re: Name One Thing Yhu Can't Let Ur Bf/gf Do For Yhu by kswainthrillz(m): 3:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
Akeem1759:
I cant let her know my Bank Mobile application Pin No. smiley
dis guy go be igbo man ooh...nice one tho
Re: Name One Thing Yhu Can't Let Ur Bf/gf Do For Yhu by schumastic(m): 3:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
pet4ril:
Cant make him/her........ tongue what am i even saying sef

another guy with female moniker in the making
Re: Name One Thing Yhu Can't Let Ur Bf/gf Do For Yhu by schumastic(m): 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
IamBae:
I wouldn't let him touch me angry

another virgin in the making but u will allow her touch u ryt grin
Re: Name One Thing Yhu Can't Let Ur Bf/gf Do For Yhu by midehi2(f): 3:23pm On Nov 24, 2015
kswainthrillz:
exactly.thatz when she will start narrating to her friends what she has een doin for yhu..and by den yhu not ghon be the confident guy anymore.
not all ladies
Re: Name One Thing Yhu Can't Let Ur Bf/gf Do For Yhu by schumastic(m): 3:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

ladies n cake, they v been addicted to it since the days of john the baptist grin
Re: Name One Thing Yhu Can't Let Ur Bf/gf Do For Yhu by kswainthrillz(m): 9:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
schumastic:

ladies n cake, they v been addicted to it since the days of john the baptist grin
funny G
Re: Name One Thing Yhu Can't Let Ur Bf/gf Do For Yhu by kswainthrillz(m): 10:47am On Nov 29, 2015
over to yhu
Re: Name One Thing Yhu Can't Let Ur Bf/gf Do For Yhu by Hackakeem: 11:19am On Nov 29, 2015
kaziblake:
you dat I know very well shocked
you've suck his dick very well and he's lying
....... you too y you dey lie
Re: Name One Thing Yhu Can't Let Ur Bf/gf Do For Yhu by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 29, 2015
kaziblake:
you dat I know very well shocked
You've been there? grin
Re: Name One Thing Yhu Can't Let Ur Bf/gf Do For Yhu by kswainthrillz(m): 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
klassiquette:
You've been there? grin
lolz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bizarrely Specific Flattery : Daily Odd Compliment / Ladies, What Is That Thing your Boyfriend Do To You That You Endure? / So Deep In The Friend Zone....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.