Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,979 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? (10933 Views)

How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting / Girls!,10 Things Yhu Should Never Say Before,during Or Aftter Sex. / Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 06, 2016
Bros...What Do yhu tell a girl when yhur alone with her to make her know yhu wanna do the deed.....
I have heard first hand from some friends different Bizzare stunts they pull to Initiate S3x with Girls...
For me ts the Good old ;'Talks softly,Leans closer,Says something Nice then Kiss....grin"...Unfortunaley some Naija girls are very wicked... grin(Konji killers)
Different Guys Different methods I guess.....grin

So Bros Tell us yhur own Unique Style
Gurls are not left out too Share yhr experience too
grin.....
Don't come here and tell us something Yhu saw in a movie sha o.....grin grin grin
Just For fun!

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? by dareyyyy(m): 11:32am On Feb 06, 2016
Make I park well fr here.....waiting to hear experiences
Re: Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? by Stevebamdex(m): 11:33am On Feb 06, 2016
So tell me,when are you giving ur life to jesus christ?
Bros,do dat quickly..!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 06, 2016
Re: Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 06, 2016
What I do is this, wen am alone in the rum with her, I just give her a few eye contacts and wen she returns it, I get close to her and intentionally hold her arm and feel her smoothness down to her palm holding it there... Bring her close and make her feel my hard Dong in my clothes and at this point, she can rarely move a bit or say anything as I have my way with her sweet body and push her to the wall, making it start frm there...

4 Likes

Re: Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 06, 2016
kamirun225:
What I do is this, wen am alone in the rum with her, I just give her a few eye contacts and wen she returns it, I get close to her and intentionally hold her arm and feel her smoothness down to her palm holding it there... Bring her close and make her feel my hard Dong in my clothes and at this point, she can rarely move a bit or say anything as I have my way with her sweet body and push her to the wall, making it start frm there...
E.r.o.t.i.c.a grin grin Badt Guy wink
Re: Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? by vault(m): 12:35pm On Feb 06, 2016
awon omo wobe grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? by cruzita(f): 1:09pm On Feb 06, 2016
SLAP HER

THEN SHE WILL FALL DOWN ON THE BED

THEN U START

22 Likes

Re: Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? by Jayjay0(m): 1:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
Very simple.. I make sure she's relax and try to make some body contact with her plus some extra funny sexual move..then see her reaction if positive then i go for slow soft kiss then reach for her breast then the rest is left for God himself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? by pTomz(m): 1:36pm On Feb 06, 2016
Act like u not gnna do anything, wen she comes close ...jst grab her by d waist n plant deep kiss fr 8sec, den grap dat azz tight n lock her by d wall(she'll automatically loose control of herself) GAME ONgrin
Re: Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? by Royle2014(m): 1:40pm On Feb 06, 2016
Serve them a fruit drink (5 alive) *clears throat.. Dats all

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? by allyon(m): 1:47pm On Feb 06, 2016
Royle2014:
Serve them a fruit drink (5 alive) *clears throat.. Dats all
lols.guy u go make heaven

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? by Royle2014(m): 1:53pm On Feb 06, 2016
allyon:
lols.guy u go make heaven
Amen my brother... Amen
Re: Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? by macfish101(m): 1:56pm On Feb 06, 2016
I will just stand up and pull off my boxers......If she see my double anaconda john thomas.....she go bow immediately.....no time for stress.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? by Laveda(f): 2:04pm On Feb 06, 2016
cruzita:
SLAP HER

THEN SHE WILL FALL DOWN ON THE BED

THEN U START
grin grin
Re: Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:17pm On Feb 06, 2016
Everything na sex sex sex.... mchew undecided

4 Likes

Re: Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? by demo4ril97(m): 2:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
Bae i need to exhaust my mb in your android, then i smash her head on the bed get my shovel and dig her grave!.
Re: Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? by demo4ril97(m): 2:36pm On Feb 06, 2016
Stevebamdex:
So tell me,when are you giving ur life to jesus christ?
Bros,do dat quickly..!
so tel me is "stevebamdex" a biblical name beside wetin make u com check mammy?, oga o i respect ur sermon sir!!!. Endtime prophet Bamidele

1 Like

Re: Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? by espn(m): 2:39pm On Feb 06, 2016
OP do nothing..just be like me..be a gentle man!
Re: Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 06, 2016
I dey wait for Laveda to talk o......grin

1 Like

Re: Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? by greatness22(m): 2:55pm On Feb 06, 2016
I make her feel completely relaxed, then play any Banky W love song, kiss her gently on her neck, then start "attacking" like robert lewandowski.

2 Likes

Re: Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? by CertifiedFreak(m): 2:55pm On Feb 06, 2016
Step 1- Make sure bae hasn't eaten for years.

Step 2- Get bae 1 hungry man sized noodles and a bottle of LaCasera. Do tell her your car's at the autoshop and you sure as hell have plans of taking her to the mall later in the evening.

Step 3- Put noodles on fire and go into the bathroom.

Step 4- Come out of the bathroom after 5 minutes.

Step 5- Bae's bound to be in bed, legs apart in gratification.

1 Like

Re: Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? by Laveda(f): 2:55pm On Feb 06, 2016
slyIsaac:
I dey wait for Laved.a to talk o......grin
I'm not a guy.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 06, 2016
Laveda:
I'm not a guy.
Of course Not sad
The post is for everyone...Regardless of the Gender
grin
Re: Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 06, 2016
greatness22:
I make her feel completely relaxed, then play any Banky W love song, kiss her gently on her neck, then start "attacking" like robert lewandowski.
N it workes everytime?
Re: Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? by Omotayor123(f): 3:06pm On Feb 06, 2016
cool
Re: Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? by Omotayor123(f): 3:07pm On Feb 06, 2016
greatness22:
shocked shocked lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? by Laveda(f): 3:07pm On Feb 06, 2016
slyIsaac:

Of course Not sad
The post is for everyone...Regardless of the Gender
grin
I have no idea embarassed

1 Like

Re: Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? by greatness22(m): 3:07pm On Feb 06, 2016
slyIsaac:
N it workes everytime?
not evrytime
Re: Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 06, 2016
Am here to learn
Re: Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 06, 2016
op is a RAPIST!
Re: Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? by greatness22(m): 3:09pm On Feb 06, 2016
Omotayor123:
shocked shocked lipsrsealed
**Kai, am dead**...., am sorry dear.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! / Should A Guy Beg A Girl On His Knees If He Offend Her? / He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.