Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:41 AM

When Will It Ever Be A Woman's Fault???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Will It Ever Be A Woman's Fault???? (414 Views)

Innocent Sex Doll. Her Only Fault Was That She Was Brought To Nigeria (PHOTO) / Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will It Ever Be A Woman's Fault???? by krisrock(m): 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
It is true what they say that it is a woman's world angry. This has dawned on me because men get blamed for everything even when the woman is at fault they also find a way to put the blame on the man. A typical example is a relationship; the man cheats on wife or girlfriend he is called a he goat, dog and other disgusting names. The wife or girl cheats on the man and it is said that it is because the man is not man enough and does not satisfy her in bed. cry

So please when is it ever the woman's fault
Re: When Will It Ever Be A Woman's Fault???? by Bhella5(m): 9:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
Probably never
Re: When Will It Ever Be A Woman's Fault???? by tunnyl(m): 9:56pm On Nov 23, 2015
Your example sef. I thought when a man cheats he is sometimes supported and when a woman cheats she is condemned because it seem unusual. But when a man beats a woman, he is blamed for being impatient.

I amm extra careful when I deal with people that appear weak on the outside because they usually gather support from people even when they are guilty
Re: When Will It Ever Be A Woman's Fault???? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
tomorrow

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Fanatic Arsenal Couple Celebrate Their Wedding In A Unique Way / Must Read: Marriage (a Publication For The Youths) / Is It Abnormal For A Guy To Not Know How To Cook Perfectly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.