Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,252 members, 7,815,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Is It Abnormal For A Guy To Not Know How To Cook Perfectly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Abnormal For A Guy To Not Know How To Cook Perfectly (408 Views)

I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba / My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me / Is It Abnormal To Have Feelings For One's Blood Cousins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Abnormal For A Guy To Not Know How To Cook Perfectly by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 9:42am On Dec 12, 2015
I am just writing this to clarify
Re: Is It Abnormal For A Guy To Not Know How To Cook Perfectly by obiorathesubtle: 9:50am On Dec 12, 2015
Uuuh.. I can neither affirm nor condemn without the approval of a secretary..

Btw.. I'm yet to appoint one.
Re: Is It Abnormal For A Guy To Not Know How To Cook Perfectly by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 12, 2015
of course not
it is perfectly normal

op can you cook? grin
Re: Is It Abnormal For A Guy To Not Know How To Cook Perfectly by feran15(m): 11:27am On Dec 12, 2015
its normal. an excellent cook is abnormal
Re: Is It Abnormal For A Guy To Not Know How To Cook Perfectly by Fraih(f): 1:00pm On Dec 12, 2015
Who made it a given that ladies should only do the cooking? Both ladies and guys have the right to know how to cook perfectly.

(1) (Reply)

Checks By American Offici Als Before She Moved / How Love Works / Every Guy's Prayer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.