Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Economic Woes Heighten As Buyers Shun Nigerian Crude - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economic Woes Heighten As Buyers Shun Nigerian Crude (29784 Views)

List Of Firms Approved By NNPC To Lift Nigerian Crude For 2017/18 / 2017 Budget’ll End Nigeria’s Economic Woes – Buhari / India Shun Nigerian Oil For Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economic Woes Heighten As Buyers Shun Nigerian Crude by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 24, 2015
liberty300:
Great news!!!!

Anything to hasten the disintegration of the bloody union. No oil, no nigeria

No oil no Biafra too brov

You greedy agitation all boils down to Oil

1 Like

Re: Economic Woes Heighten As Buyers Shun Nigerian Crude by RaptorX: 7:58am On Nov 24, 2015
Ioannes:
when our crude sold for $120/barrel we didnt diversify the economy. jonathan and co packed as much as they could with both hands. now crude is around $40/barrel we are expecting a miracle.

time to tighten our belts. turbulence ahead.
That is why I don't understand some people placing all the blame on PMB. When oil was selling briskly for over 100$ per barrel, what did the past governments do with the revenue. Now the era of above 100$ per barrel oil is over and it's not coming back. I see very hard times ahead, we might start drinking our oil very soon, when there is no buyers even at 40$ per barrel.

3 Likes

Re: Economic Woes Heighten As Buyers Shun Nigerian Crude by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 24, 2015
mbaka why

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Economic Woes Heighten As Buyers Shun Nigerian Crude by Truckpusher(m): 8:00am On Nov 24, 2015
I'm here to announce to all the chai chanting dolts that your 5000 Naira is nowhere in sight. grin

I know some nairalanders that voted for Buhari all for five kpali, their calculation was simple - If they can get free five gees every month and add it up to whatever they get with the free meal for their kids then they'd be just fine. grin

Chai! The body odor has failed us - Buhari betrayed us , now how do I chant 'Sai baba' for mama nkechi to give me akara on credit.? grin
Anonimi and mizmycoli this is all your fault. angry grin

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Economic Woes Heighten As Buyers Shun Nigerian Crude by obinnashady(m): 8:01am On Nov 24, 2015
Sai Baba..surely u came to kill (boooooooooohari)

1 Like

Re: Economic Woes Heighten As Buyers Shun Nigerian Crude by Ecoplexus: 8:01am On Nov 24, 2015
Buhari's action and inaction is killing our economy but the stupid zombies will still be supporting blindly.

4 Likes

Re: Economic Woes Heighten As Buyers Shun Nigerian Crude by anonimi: 8:01am On Nov 24, 2015
Ioannes:
when our crude sold for $120/barrel we didnt diversify the economy. jonathan and co packed as much as they could with both hands. now crude is around $40/barrel we are expecting a miracle.

time to tighten our belts. turbulence ahead.

Someone is in serious need of education to redeem himself from the FALSE propaganda of the witch party! But will he/can he READ the 15 pages of SAMPLE only of Jonathan's achievements in the thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/2117791/achievements-jonathan-sambo-administration-pictures

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/ngpqy14me9hk5qty8uc53ap8iowc4elq1111115[/img]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economic Woes Heighten As Buyers Shun Nigerian Crude by nigerianvenom(m): 8:01am On Nov 24, 2015
I wish Nigeria doesn't turn to Zimbabwe or Somalia in few months.
Buhari is an epidemic to our economy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Economic Woes Heighten As Buyers Shun Nigerian Crude by chxe: 8:02am On Nov 24, 2015
Meanwhile Ajala is in Iran taking pictures.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Economic Woes Heighten As Buyers Shun Nigerian Crude by billyG(m): 8:02am On Nov 24, 2015
francizy:
We told them that he's an economic assassin, but they claimed his integrity will block loopholes.

We told them that he's corrupt just like his fellow croonies, but they claimed he never stole a dime.

We told them he's old, dull and slow, but they said they preferred a dullàrd that created Western Germany and President Mitchell's to a PhD holder that transformed the Agricultural sector of the economy.

We told them he doesn't have the moral standard, will and the technological knowhow to tackle corruption, but they claimed even witch hunting is fighting corruption.

We told them he's full of lies and deciet, but they hoped on the mirage NGN5,000 salary for the jobless and one meal pa day for their kids.

We told them that since he knew nothing about fuel subsidy, then he knows nothing about the petroleum industry/sector of the Nigerian economy but they claimed he'll stabilize world oil price and reduce PMS price to NGN40 per litre.

We told them he has no respect for the rule of law, but they claimed the judiciary was corrupt.

We told them he is not as humble as he looks but they said he had only NGN1million and 150 cows.

We told them that he's too old to govern, they claimed our youths are wasted generations.

We told them he doesn't have a certificate, they said he can use his NEPA bill.

We told them he's vindictive, but they said as far as they are concerned, he can employ all his family members, relatives and well wishers into his cabinet, even if they have no formal education, as long as they deliver.

We told them he's an enemy of democracy, they claimed they prefer his autocracy to the Nigerian Democracy.

We told them he's not humble but only a pretender, they said he'll sell off the presidential jets in order to cut cost of governance.

We told them he doesn't care about the Nigerian citizens, but they claimed he belongs to everybody and belongs to nobody, even though his appointments were mainly for the north, he embarks on fruitless journeys and speaks only to BBC Hausa.

We told them he supported Boko Haram, they told us that even if they found him in a meeting with Shekau and co, that wouldn't stop them from voting him.

We asked for any tangible thing he's done for the country after staying away from government for so long, they claimed it didn't matter.

We told him to gt up from honeymoon and hit the ground running, but they called us wailers..

Finally, we told them he's a scam, but they shouted Sai Baba! grin

Behold Nigerians, here is your much desired change! cry
Is he d cus?d l^st ^dmin m^ke sure dey empty d tresury b4 dey left,since d refinery he build 30yrs ^go no 1 h^s been ^dded.looters hs refinerys outside Y dey mke sure our refinery is not working.Giv us ^ w^yout insted w^iling.
Re: Economic Woes Heighten As Buyers Shun Nigerian Crude by omogin(f): 8:02am On Nov 24, 2015
Buhari is really clueless. He needs a fine economic team in place but he's playing to the gallery and junketing around the world with no visible results. Ok na

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Economic Woes Heighten As Buyers Shun Nigerian Crude by M4gunners: 8:02am On Nov 24, 2015
Early morning good news. Meanwhile, someone is still visiting the people who imported arms last year into Nigeria for us to use kill our brothers.

5 Likes

Re: Economic Woes Heighten As Buyers Shun Nigerian Crude by francizy(m): 8:03am On Nov 24, 2015
billyG:

Is he d cus?d l^st ^dmin m^ke sure dey empty d tresury b4 dey left,since d refinery he build 30yrs ^go no 1 h^s been ^dded.looters hs refinerys outside Y dey mke sure our refinery is not working.Giv us ^ w^yout insted w^iling.

Sorry, I don't understand Chinese.. Kindly type in English..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Economic Woes Heighten As Buyers Shun Nigerian Crude by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 24, 2015
Re: Economic Woes Heighten As Buyers Shun Nigerian Crude by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 24, 2015
anonimi:

Someone is in serious need of education to redeem himself from the FALSE propaganda of the witch party! But will he/can he READ the 15

it is you again, anomaly. welcome. grab a seat. am off to work.
Re: Economic Woes Heighten As Buyers Shun Nigerian Crude by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 24, 2015
Xetima:
By Michael Eboh

Nigeria’s economy faces significant risks in the days ahead, as the country is currently having difficulties getting buyers for its crude oil in the international market, even as the price of its various oil grades have been on a downward trend over the last couple of months.

Data obtained from global energy information providers, revealed that Nigeria is currently recording supply glut in the sales of its crude, as buyers seem to prefer other competing grades from other countries.

Analysts are of the view that unless an improvement is recorded in the days and weeks ahead, the Nigerian economy would be plunged into a financial quagmire, as it would be starved of funds to fund its budget and manage the affairs of the country.

Specifically, a Reuters data indicated that Nigeria had been only able to get buyers for 22 of its 62 December 2015 loading cargoes, leaving around 40 cargoes of nearly every grade of its crude still unsold.

The data said that Qua Iboe was better supported, having cleared most of its December loading cargoes, while other grades, including Forcados, Bonny Light, and Escravos were under substantial pressure.

However, in Angola, Nigeria’s fierce competitor, Reuters said there were still at least eight cargoes from the December programme looking for buyers, including Pazflor and CLOV.

Platts, on the other hand, said Nigerian crude oil market remained under pressure, as many grades have lost around $1 per barrel in value since the start of October, especially as an abundance of sweet crude and high freight rates have failed to excite interest from refinery buyers.

The loss of value was attributed to a number of factors — pressure from high freight rates, competing Mediterranean and North Sea grades and general weakness in refinery margins, which have improved over the past week but not enough to counteract the glut of sweet crude.

The report quoted traders as saying that Nigerian grades account for the bulk of the estimated 65 million barrels or so still unsold from November and December West African (WAF) crude programmes.

“There is a big overhang, with such cheap Urals and Azeri (Light in Europe) for instance, European refineries can take closer grades and that is clearly affecting WAF grades,” one European refinery trader said.

Reuters also said that sellers of Nigeria’s oil were forced to cut differentials again, as around two thirds of the December export cargoes remained available, and was expected to be joined by the January exports this week.

One oil trader said: “Every crude oil grade is available, and you even have the choice of when it is going to load. You have equity holders in a rush to sell what they have.”

However, some traders are of the view that refinery margins remained positive still, with gasoline demand in Nigeria itself helping to support European and United States’ refining margins, and buyers in California and Asia also keen to import more gasoline.

As a result of the glut, prices of Nigeria’s crude oil grades took a hit, as Qua Iboe was assessed last week by Platts, at Dated Brent plus $0.20 per barrel, the lowest since January 13, and down from Dated Brent plus $1.25 per barrel at the start of October.

Escravos, on the other hand, was assessed at Dated Brent minus $0.15 per barrel, its lowest value since April 17, 2009, when it was assessed at Dated Brent minus $0.175 per barrel.

Bonny Light and Forcados, also premium Nigerian grades, were down $1 and 90 cents per barrel, respectively, since the beginning of October, with the latter at Dated Brent plus $0.20 per barrel, the lowest since mid-July.

Bonga, which has dropped 90 cents per barrel since the beginning of October to Dated Brent plus $0.10 per barrel was offered by Vitol earlier last week, in the Platts Market on Close assessment process, without attracting interest even as an offer for an early December cargo dropped to Dated Brent minus $0.15 per barrel last Wednesday.

Other Platts-assessed Nigerian grades – Agbami, Akpo, Brass River, Erha and Usan, have also weakened. Naphtha-rich grades Agbami and Akpo are now both a $1 per barrel discount to Dated Brent.

Brent, the benchmark crude oil grade, was trading around $44.51 per barrels over the weekend.

However, the reports sated that an easing in freight rates out of Africa should also help spur buying interest in Europe and the United States, adding that with Mediterranean and North Sea oil also under pressure, and oversupplied, the fight for buyers could yet cause more pain for oil producers
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/economic-woes-heighten-as-buyers-shun-nigerian-crude/

And some stupidd people from SS are here shouting thag igbos want their oil.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economic Woes Heighten As Buyers Shun Nigerian Crude by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 24, 2015
saintgoogle:
Start exploring other natural resources Nigeria is blessed we have them in abundant lets leave the IPOB with there oil they can secess with it if they want or die with it for all I care

Sometimes most of you comment like someone without no B**in ...How does the oil in Nigeria belong to IPOB ?.. wen there region produces less than 5% of Nigeria Oil ?.. Or re you including the Oil SS ?

thank God You finally think out of the box.. So you finally discovered You can Explore other mineral Resources y have you been a Parasites since to The Niger Deltan People ? wen you know you have other resources ?.. Thank God for this news.. I hope nobody buy the oil. Atleast those Ilaje, Urhobo, Itsekeri, Ijaw , Isoko, ikwerre e.t.c communities will rest from heavy Oil Exploitation in there land and water bodies..

Oil has done more harm Dan Good to us

1 Like

Re: Economic Woes Heighten As Buyers Shun Nigerian Crude by zeembab(m): 8:04am On Nov 24, 2015
Jazzlite:
Charity begins at home... This is what happens when you refuse to put your home in order... By having a full refining capacity for all grades of PMS for your local consumption and even entire West African needs! But instead chose to propp up foreign refineries and keep them afloat! May the glut quadruple IJN.
Lalasticlala FP

PEOPLE LIKE YOU WONT LET IT WORK..........NIGERIANS ARE ENEMY OF PROGRESS BY NATURE. I DONT BLAME THE PEOPLE THAT REFUSED TO SETUP THE REFINERY LOCALLY......SETUP ANY BUSINESS LOCALLY......THEY WILL RUN IT DOWN. WE DESERVE THE KIND OF GOVERNMENT WE HAVE...EXCEPT WE CHANGE OUR WAYS...THE COUNTRY WILL BE WORSE OFF VERY SOON.

1 Like

Re: Economic Woes Heighten As Buyers Shun Nigerian Crude by fm7070: 8:05am On Nov 24, 2015
This is what happens when you think that running a government or company or enterprise or community is a child's play and you blame and condemn your predecessors in order to get public sympathy. The government is now in their hands. No fuel, no power, no education, boko haram still killing, economy going down daily, foreign investors are loosing confidence in Nigeria, PIB bill still hanging because of politics, etc. Only God will have mercy on this country.

5 Likes

Re: Economic Woes Heighten As Buyers Shun Nigerian Crude by Kay17: 8:06am On Nov 24, 2015
CyberWolf:
As long as we keep practicing this system of government, we will continue to move in the negative direction. True federalism is the answer but we know the parasitic region that is always against it.. angry

What the connective here? The system of govt presently practised is not responsible for the oil glut. True Federalism will not make the economic situation either.
Re: Economic Woes Heighten As Buyers Shun Nigerian Crude by saammyy(m): 8:08am On Nov 24, 2015
liberty300:
This morning news:
Nigeria suffers 1.4 million job loses
Naira falls to 241 per dollar
Now this?..i don't think nigeria would last at this pace of bad news
This is the result of voting out GOODLUCK and voting BADLUCK

5 Likes

Re: Economic Woes Heighten As Buyers Shun Nigerian Crude by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 24, 2015
stinggy:
Diversify this shittty economy; Agric, Tin, Limestone, Metal ore, etc.
Each state has one thing or the other her land is good for but we have visionless and lazy governors who depend solely on handouts from Abuja at month end.

It was very painful to watch Ajimobi talk about 3rd bail-out fund at a time when talks should be intense on how to look away from FG money and grow each state's IGR.

It's impossible for a state governor to mine the resources in his state.
Re: Economic Woes Heighten As Buyers Shun Nigerian Crude by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
I'm here to announce to all the chai chanting dolts that your 5000 Naira is nowhere in sight. grin

I know some nairalanders that voted for Buhari all for five kpali, their calculation was simple - If they can get free five gees every month and add it up to whatever they get with the free meal for their kids then they'd be just fine. grin

Chai! The body odor has failed us - Buhari betrayed us , now how do I chant 'Sai baba' for mama nkechi to give me akara on credit.? grin
Anonimi and mizmycoli this is all your fault. angry grin

am not An PDP supporter but I think this is a Good news to me.. Let's see how buhari manage Nigeria with Northerners Grandnut , Yam and Rice policy grin grin

Good bless Nigeria Jor
Proudly Nigerian

7 Likes

Re: Economic Woes Heighten As Buyers Shun Nigerian Crude by Menace2Society(m): 8:08am On Nov 24, 2015
Dumb comments all over the forum!U party guys are so useless damn it!some are even happy....Pathetic undecided

2 Likes

Re: Economic Woes Heighten As Buyers Shun Nigerian Crude by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:09am On Nov 24, 2015
the question we all should be asking is that what are those in authority doing to JACK UP the economy and avert MAJOR ECONOMIC DISASTER, rather than going about painting a pessimistic and depressive picture about our economic future...this is the time to be an OPTIMIST and be hopeful.
The reality on ground is that this OIL of a thing is going out of fashion that explains its low price which may eventually drop to $20... per barrel. A global change is currently taking place called the energy bubble, the future is green energy. the earlier we realize this, the better for us.
hope i have made myself clear.

2 Likes

Re: Economic Woes Heighten As Buyers Shun Nigerian Crude by Candyrain(m): 8:10am On Nov 24, 2015
Blackfire:
Opin aye.... Uwa mmebi
Hahahaha... Serious uwa mmebi grin

3 Likes

Re: Economic Woes Heighten As Buyers Shun Nigerian Crude by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 24, 2015
Jazzlite:
Charity begins at home... This is what happens when you refuse to put your home in order... By having a full refining capacity for all grades of PMS for your local consumption and even entire West African needs! But instead chose to propp up foreign refineries and keep them afloat! May the glut quadruple IJN.
Lalasticlala FP

AMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNN!

Please if this oil glut and drop on dollar value per barrel of crude will make us sit up and find the use for crude then let is crash to 50 kobo. Not cents sef. Kobo.

If this drop will make us sit up, dictating the value to be created from a barrel of crude and seeing the opportunity of competing, using location advantage, to supply Africa (especially West Africa), then let is be so.

If this crash will make us focus on other areas of the economy as income/revenue earners. Then let oil become useless.

If this crash and glut will make politics less interesting because of free crude oil money to be stolen and embezzled, then God please crash it further. Let there be no more money to steal and let only those who are interested in true service get into leadership and politics.

I am in France and to me these guys only produce Nuclear Power and some fresh farm stuff, however, these guys have developed so far that, it pains me when I remember that I am coming back to a country where nothing works. You see these guys toil day and night to keep their city clean and functioning. And we go there and pose for selfies. I sit in their parks and wonder about Nigeria and why the black race is cursed. Why we cannot achieve anything if the white man does not get involved or if we do not get help from the white man. Why we can hardly think about collective good, but greedily steal and steal and steal and embezzle. Then we cry that we have cancer and we want to see T.B. Joshua.

If this fall in demand, and glut in crude stock will make state governors focus on minerals within their states and promote the local utilization of these natural resources for the common good of their citizens, then let the price of crude crash forever. Because I am tired of States only using TAXES and FEDERAL ALLOCATIONS, being lazy to even think of how to generate revenue which will not cause distress for the common man. All they know are taxes, charges, fees and allocations.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Economic Woes Heighten As Buyers Shun Nigerian Crude by Valendo: 8:12am On Nov 24, 2015
Truth234:

Sir, those highlighted shows you don't really understand the essence of the fixed rate. The fixed rate enables CBN to contained excessive slide of the naira against the USD, the most appreciated currency in the world for the past 12 months. Nigeria is petrol-dollar economy, which means our economy depend on both crude oil and dollar as we are heavy import dependent economy.

To not allow naira to slide against the USD means farmers and importers can now import at minimal cost compared with around 350/usd you are proposing. Again there is nothing like hyper inflation, our inflation is currently 9.3% from previous 9.4%.

Don't say what you don't know. The decision of the govt to fix the naira against the dollar was wrong and counterproductive. Nigeria is a mono product economy. Our major export is crude oil which is not even a refined product. You can only do this when your value of export is at per with the value of import. Virtually everything is wrong with this country and the better way out is true federalism. Let's be sincere with ourselves, this man seems to be confused. You don't rule like a dictator in a democratic system.

5 Likes

Re: Economic Woes Heighten As Buyers Shun Nigerian Crude by Adminisher: 8:12am On Nov 24, 2015
francizy:
We told them that he's an economic assassin, but they claimed his integrity will block loopholes.

We told them that he's corrupt just like his fellow croonies, but they claimed he never stole a dime.

We told them he's old, dull and slow, but they said they preferred a dullàrd that created Western Germany and President Mitchell's to a PhD holder that transformed the Agricultural sector of the economy.

We told them he doesn't have the moral standard, will and the technological knowhow to tackle corruption, but they claimed even witch hunting is fighting corruption.

We told them he's full of lies and deciet, but they hoped on the mirage NGN5,000 salary for the jobless and one meal pa day for their kids.

We told them that since he knew nothing about fuel subsidy, then he knows nothing about the petroleum industry/sector of the Nigerian economy but they claimed he'll stabilize world oil price and reduce PMS price to NGN40 per litre.

We told them he has no respect for the rule of law, but they claimed the judiciary was corrupt.

We told them his government is usually marked with heavy job losses and too harsh economic policies but they said they preferred to be jobless in a change government than to be gainfully employed in a Transformation government.

We told them he is not as humble as he looks but they said he had only NGN1million and 150 cows.

We told them that he's too old to govern, they claimed our youths are wasted generations.

We told them he doesn't have a certificate, they said he can use his NEPA bill.

We told them he's vindictive, but they said as far as they are concerned, he can employ all his family members, relatives and well wishers into his cabinet, even if they have no formal education, as long as they deliver.

We told them he's an enemy of democracy, they claimed they prefer his autocracy to the Nigerian Democracy.

We told them he's not humble but only a pretender, they said he'll sell off the presidential jets in order to cut cost of governance.

We told them he doesn't care about the Nigerian citizens, but they claimed he belongs to everybody and belongs to nobody, even though his appointments were mainly for the north, he embarks on fruitless journeys and speaks only to BBC Hausa.

We told them he supported Boko Haram, they told us that even if they found him in a meeting with Shekau and co, that wouldn't stop them from voting him.

We asked for any tangible thing he's done for the country after staying away from government for so long, they claimed it didn't matter.

We told him to gt up from honeymoon and hit the ground running, but they called us wailers..

Finally, we told them he's a scam, but they shouted Sai Baba! grin

Behold Nigerians, here is your much desired change! cry

These are bloody lies and nobody even believes it.
Economic assasins are the international banks employees who rape a country's economy. That fits Okonjo Iweala and Segun Aganga who were Jonathan's ministers. I am even absolving Jonathan from the crime in this instance . That one was just an innocent fall guy.

The people who sent you to post this trash did not ask you to explain where all the money went during Jonathan's time? ($114 per barrel X 2million barrels X 365 days X 7 years)
Calculate it and tell us what Jonathan did with the money.

Even the article you are posting gives ZERO blame to Buhari and more to previous governmentshould

Buhari is the man that Nigeria's rulling elite permit to rule when they have stolen everything and serious trouble develops. They did it when NPN destroyed Nigeria.

The problem with the lies you empty errand boys of looters post is that retribution is already coming from the spiritual angle. All the thieves are dying painfully even before Buhari gets round to trying them.

The truth will come out but Nigerians are not fools.
Right now we have no working refineries, no developed gas infrastructure, no Ajaokuta Steel, no Brass LNG, no Mambila Hydro electric, no metallurgical foundries, no new trains at Bonny LNG and Nigerians know the party that was on seat for 17 years is to blame... not the man who entered office six months ago.

You can tell lies but Nigerians are not fools. We actually voted for Buhari because of his vindictiveNess. He targets it at pen robbers and big name thieves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economic Woes Heighten As Buyers Shun Nigerian Crude by TruthHurts1(m): 8:12am On Nov 24, 2015
captainflash:
Nigeria will be better coming 2016....y'all shouldnt mind all this stories,

One Naija
One Nation
One President
One We..

UNITED WE STAND..!!!

grin grin grin grin

Two Biafra
..... DIVIDED THEY FALL..

undecided

Quote me WIth sense!!
Stand alone in your stupidity. You've been confronted with clear and pressing evidence that everything is going downhill fast but instead of turning to reason and logic you choose to embrace emotional hype and your stupid "E go better" mentality. "E go better" without evidence of an actual plan to make things better is a sign of retarded mental ability.

12 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform / The Only Abandoned Project That Buhari Will Not Complete - Tolu Ogunlesi / Arewa Denunciation Of Buhari Yesterday Ended Regional Solidarity - Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.