Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? (60478 Views)

APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster / Kogi: Bello Likely To Replace Audu / Anxiety Over Early Results: Wada, Audu In Tight Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by CallMeOO7(m): 1:23am On Nov 25, 2015
pat077:
tribal politics. No wonder dat state is still on ghost mode interms of development.

Don't mind them, m even surprised about those saying Okun or Ebira can NEVER rule Kogi State. m sure those who are making such statement are d Igala guyz. A state Igalas has been controlling since creation and nothing has changed, a state that comprises 3 senatorial districts and a seat given to them way back then as a confort pill just to relieve them of d slavery Benue state subjected them to, now dey believed it's their birthright, it has never occurred to them that this is a Devine Intervention, wait and see, Election will be holding in 91 polling stations and d APC ticket will never go to an Igala again dis time around. mark my word!
Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by Alexk2(m): 5:44am On Nov 25, 2015

donphilopus;

I would have suggested that Yahaya Bello replaces him. But he's from Kogi Central and the Igalas would hardly vote (for) him. It would be better if APC conducts another Primaries and open door for new Aspirants like Jubrin Isah Echocho. Aside the late Audu, that's the only man who I feel can stand Wada in Igala land.

you pple still dont get. There is no new election to be conducted. The suplimentary election is just to satisfy d conditn of d law as APC will win even if PDP get 100% out of it(check d percentage of those who vote in any recent electn and compare it with d registered voters)...
APC had been asked to subst. Audu and anybody can do substituted but every reasonable kogite know it'll be a grave mistake that'll spell create seriously problem if APC decide to go for any Igala man.....d slot should be for an Okun or Ebira.

2 Likes

Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by Nobody: 5:44am On Nov 25, 2015
The result of the All Progressives Congress Governorship primaries as announced by the Returning officer, Governor El-Rufai of Kaduna State.
Ocholi James – 90
Obadofin – 15
Zakari Jiya – 0
Olumoroti – 56
Meyanga – 2
Idrissima – 5
Baba Ali – 28
Yakubu Mohd – 0
Abatemi – 400
Atawodi – 183
Sule Eje Abutu – 2
Clarence Olafemi – 7
Alex Kadir – 1
Onukaba – 1
Elephant – 11
Sani Shaibu – 1
Sanusi Abubakar – 309
Ugbane – 8
Prince Abubakar Audu -1109
yahaya bello-703

bla bla bla bla bla bla
the religious bigot will always prefers their own,
hmmmmmmm Nigerai politic with tribal and religion politics
Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by adaweezy(m): 5:59am On Nov 25, 2015
meforyou1:
do you want her to lie to you? Igalas wount allow igbira or Okun rule. Igala and [b]igbira [/b]combined wount allow a Christain rule
It is Ebira not Igbira kindly correct your self
The Ebiras have never governed the state before
Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by davidayo123: 5:59am On Nov 25, 2015
meforyou1:
Igalas wount let an igbira or okun man rule kogi.
they wount even let igala christain rule

This is so sentimental. Now I can see vididly why the state hasn't been developing all this while. They should leave tribe and religion out of this and go for the best candidate that will put smile on faces of kogi indigene.
Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by adaweezy(m): 6:10am On Nov 25, 2015
sholatech:
Yahaya Bello that came second would easily have taken the position. If only he had known! But he openly canvassed for the PDP during the elections and spent huge sums of money for the PDP and didnt contribute any quota to APC's leading Votes. Morally, should not even benefit from the votes already secured by APC
OnlyMotors:
I don't get. Is it the same Yahaya Bello who actively campaigned for PDP during the election? Cause that anti party activities he demonstrated very much disqualifies him as a replacement. He played 4k each to voters from Okene local government to vote Wada of PDP. Even the party is aware as I heard over the radio today on political platform
Have you both heard of name dropping??
barcaboi:
bello is out.....he sided with the opposition. ..thats a bad and disloyal party man...Ocholi is my choice
how is he bad, all this propaganda against Bello cant work
Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by Nobody: 6:14am On Nov 25, 2015
kestolove95:
Yahaya bello but his egbira, nd ebira can't rule kogi state, so let dem giv it to sanusi abubakar...to fill d vacuum left by prince audu abubakar

Why?

Or cos you're one of those I-pass-standard-six ashawo Igala girl roaming Abuja for a few naira notes while your parents eat palm kennel for breakfast?

The day Ebira or Okun wins kogi state, you Igala's will hear from me on this forum.

And I promise, the Kind of marginalisation your people will experience then will be second to non in the Histroy of Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by adaweezy(m): 6:17am On Nov 25, 2015
MEILYN:
Ocholi Vs Wada, who would have won?
Wada
Ocholi could not win even ApC primaries
Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by ybalogs(m): 6:25am On Nov 25, 2015
kestolove95:
Yahaya bello but his egbira, nd ebira can't rule kogi state, so let dem giv it to sanusi abubakar...to fill d vacuum left by prince audu abubakar
Why can't Ebira rule?

1 Like

Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by ybalogs(m): 6:26am On Nov 25, 2015
Joavid:

Why?

Or cos you're one of those I-pass-standard-six ashawo Igala girl roaming Abuja for a few naira notes while your parents eat palm kennel for breakfast?

The day Ebira or Okun wins kogi state, you Igala's will hear from me on this forum.

And I promise, the Kind of marginalisation your people will experience then will be second to non in the Histroy of Nigeria!
Her thoughts, you shouldn't have bombarded her like that nah.
Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 25, 2015
donphilopus:

I would have suggested that Yahaya Bello replaces him. But he's from Kogi Central and the Igalas would hardly vote (for) him. It would be better if APC conducts another Primaries and open door for new Aspirants like Jubrin Isah Echocho. Aside the late Audu, that's the only man who I feel can stand Wada in Igala land.

Are you from kogi state?

Abeg go and sleep!

Are igalas the only Tribe in Kogi state?
Why do you guys make this illiterate Igala's feel important?

2 Likes

Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by ybalogs(m): 6:32am On Nov 25, 2015
I doubt we'll ever escape from tribal and religious politics. This sure is affecting our sense of truthfulness.
Anyways, as the saying goes, "God will always choose a leader that fits those to be lead".
Fingers crossed.
Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 25, 2015
kahal29:

Since you are familiar with the area who from the igala axis do you think the party should field at this particular time cos fielding a non igala might not go down well with the igalas and they may use their numerical strenght in the state assembly to frustrate the person. Considering that faleke is a Christian so it stands to reason that the person should also be a Muslim. You can also help to classify the candidates that participated in the last primaries according to their tribe.

So you can ask from a real Native?

Thought you had your head up in your arse before!

That's how they said only Northerns can rule Nigeria - OBJ ruled for 8years, jonathan was voted for and it will happen again.

No one is irreplaceable- (kogi state politics is not your speciality,) but atleast have that in mind next time.
Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 25, 2015
modath:

Haaaa ?? shocked shocked shocked

Abeg no vex ooo, is it an abomination or there is a kogi constitution against that??

This your stand is scary, real scary!!

Don't mind the xupid gal.

The only pride she has is that someone from her tribe is ruling kogi state.

She's probably on the streets of Abuja looking for an Alahaji to pay a few naira notes and have her back on the bed while poverty quardriples in her home town.
Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by Pecca: 6:43am On Nov 25, 2015
adaweezy:

Am A christian........
you misunderstood me. i have a lot of xtain friends who are of the Igala tribe. what am saying is that xtains in Kogi have decided to stay in the background in kogi politics. habatically, even ur Attah is a xtain. but i dont see a xtain rulling that state in the nearest future. that is wat i mean
Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by adaweezy(m): 6:46am On Nov 25, 2015
Pecca:

you misunderstood me. i have a lot of xtain friends who are of the Igala tribe. what am saying is that xtains in Kogi have decided to stay in the background in kogi politics. habatically, even ur Attah is a xtain. but i dont see a xtain rulling that state in the nearest future. that is wat i mean
Am not Igala.........
Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by Pecca: 6:50am On Nov 25, 2015
adaweezy:
Am not Igala.........
what am i supposed to make of that...?
Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by adaweezy(m): 6:54am On Nov 25, 2015
Pecca:

what am i supposed to make of that...?
You said
habatically, even ur Attah is a xtain.

Just correcting a wrong impression
Christian participation in politics especially Kogi state is actually very low

1 Like

Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by barcaboi(m): 7:03am On Nov 25, 2015
adaweezy:
Have you both heard of name dropping??

how is he bad, all this propaganda against Bello cant work
are u new to Nigeria? Bello said he and his fans will vote for Wada.....abi u no read am
Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by adaweezy(m): 7:07am On Nov 25, 2015
barcaboi:

are u new to Nigeria? Bello said he and his fans will vote for Wada.....abi u no read am
When? where
Stop spreading false rumours
Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by tpiadotcom: 7:20am On Nov 25, 2015
I do wish people would stop raising these "sleeping lions" all over the place.

Especially when you are not planning to be the ones who will suffer the repercussions.
Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by tpiadotcom: 7:31am On Nov 25, 2015
Joavid:

Joavid:

Don't mind the xupid gal.

The only pride she has is that someone from her tribe is ruling kogi state.

She's probably on the streets of Abuja looking for an Alahaji to pay a few naira notes and have her back on the bed while poverty quardriples in her home town.

your insults are not carrying the importance you are attaching to them, to the people you are addressing.

just give it a rest and quit getting worked up over other people's matter.

1 Like

Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by donphilopus: 7:37am On Nov 25, 2015
Joavid:

Are you from kogi state?

Abeg go and sleep!

Are igalas the only Tribe in Kogi state?
Why do you guys make this illiterate Igala's feel important?

We ain't making them feel important. We know what's happening in Rivers State. If Amaechi and APC could be deserted for fielding a non-Ikwerre man in Rivers State, what makes you feel an non-Igala APC Candidate won't be deserted if fielded? They believe they should always be in power in their respective States.
Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by donphilopus: 7:39am On Nov 25, 2015
ionsman:

Supplementary election. ..
Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by jaey(m): 7:46am On Nov 25, 2015
modath:

Haaaa ?? shocked shocked shocked

Abeg no vex ooo, is it an abomination or there is a kogi constitution against that??

This your stand is scary, real scary!!

It's just like saying an Ibo man shld/wld rule Nigeria. It's not impossible but the probability of it happening soon.
wink
Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by maimota(f): 7:54am On Nov 25, 2015
donphilopus:

Nobody can change the plans of God for Kogi state, nothing is impossible with God, if God says, it's time for power to shift from Igala to Kogi Central or West, no one can say no. Just as powerful shifted from the North to South to even a minority tribe (Ijaw) after the death of Yar adua. God is already at work in Kogi state and He will give the party the wisdom to pick his anointed one for Kogi.
Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by donphilopus: 8:03am On Nov 25, 2015
maimota:

Nobody can change the plans of God for Kogi state, nothing is impossible with God, if God says, it's time for power to shift from Igala to Kogi Central or West, no one can say no. Just as powerful shifted from the North to South to even a minority tribe (Ijaw) after the death of Yar adua. God is already at work in Kogi state and He will give the party the wisdom to pick his anointed one for Kogi.

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by barcaboi(m): 9:43am On Nov 25, 2015
Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by JohnReese: 9:49am On Nov 25, 2015
U people shld shut up! Who says anoda tribe can't rule kogi? Are u people high?
donphilopus:

You know I'm not from Kogi State though very closed to Kogi. Apart from Abatemi and Yahaya Bello, I don't know if there's any other Egbira there. I also saw it somewhere here that one Sanusi is Igala and I believe those with Yoruba names are from the Kabba (Okun) axis [Kogi West]. If they're to choose among those who contested against him and they insist on Igala person, then Sanusi comes to mind. BTW, what part of Kogi is Barr. James Ocholi (SAN) from?
Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by DonSaZz(m): 9:52am On Nov 25, 2015
Anybody that carries the anointing of the Jagaban of Africa is okay.been able to perform is key.
Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by adaweezy(m): 9:55am On Nov 25, 2015
barcaboi:
he was even contemplating defecting www.eaglereporters.com/2015/09/19/kogi-guber-election-on-the-planned-defection-of-yahaya-bello-to-sdp/comment-page-1/
Did he say he will defect .....
Was it not sources the news report quoted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Road On Lekki Phase 1 Shows ‘the Rich Also Cry’ (photos) / AK47 Rifles, RPGs Coming To Nigeria From Libya Intercepted In Niger Republic / Troops Uncover ISWAP's Underground Armoury In Sambisa Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.