Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,279 members, 7,957,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:04 PM

Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border - Foreign Affairs (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border (72631 Views)

3 Patriot Missiles Fails To Bring Down Russian Made Drone / Breaking News: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet For Violating Its Airspace / Moscow Summons UK Attache Over Claims RAF Licensed To Down Russian Jets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Shymm3x: 10:44pm On Nov 24, 2015
mazeltov:

write in english? Hahahahahahah, can't stop laughing - this Pig enh. You are an Illiterate, I thought you are capable of engaging your padagogue (Mazeltov) in an intellectual discourse only for you to crawl back into your cave like a limping Pig. Come out and face your lord and see how I will expose the intensity of ignorance in your life!!! Ewu!! grin .

Lmao @ amala intellectual.

Amala Engrish induced by amala education and amala background lol. Effing incorrigible monkey.

Where are the proofs, bonobo?

5 Likes

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Appleyard(m): 10:45pm On Nov 24, 2015
Shymm3x:

F-22? - don't let me laugh. grin

The same plane that cost a prime minister his job.......gringrin

1 Like

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Shymm3x: 10:47pm On Nov 24, 2015
Appleyard:
The same plane that cost a prime minister his job.......gringrin

Loool.

Don't mind these blinkered yank-bots with tinfoil hat.

If you can rinse billions on a toy like that, shouldn't you be flying it everywhere to show off its invincibility? They know it is a big scam and a flying coffin lol

4 Likes

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by billyG(m): 10:47pm On Nov 24, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

A supersonic jet travelling at 1800kmph can easily cover 3km in 3 secs.

The jet turned back and headed into Syria.

Or how are the Turks going to explain how come the Russian jet ended up back in Syria?

The Turks are Fcked over this.

There is no way Erdogan can defend this open act of foolish brazen aggression.
D damn jet wuld hav been shot @ d turky territory but high speed evasive manovour wuld hav taken it into syria area in seconds by been hit.
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Shymm3x: 10:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
Appleyard:
And by the time the consequencies starts taking its toll, Turkey will realise that indoor politics in NATO is mostly centered on self interest and aggradisement. The way they rushed to NATO immediately after the crash, speaks volume of what is at stake, lending credence to your theory. When shit will start to fly, many will realize that article 5 of NATO only exist against weak states, if not only on paper.

Brother, sh1t is about to hit the fan, just that i dont know which direction.

Turkey is on its own. Endogan was basically just mad they destroyed his oil smuggling facilities and decided to attack cos of a non- existent NATO cover.

He will start begging in the coming weeks. Nobody wants that drama in Europe.

4 Likes

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Shymm3x: 10:52pm On Nov 24, 2015
sukkot:
very on point with that observation. my brother lived in kent before moving to naija. somewhere called gravesend. man that place is just like anywhere in london lol. nothing posh about that place. lol but then again i did not go past gravesend so i am of course speaking out of ignorance grin

Gravesend is more of London-Kent like Dartford. I was alluding to Kent proper.
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Tkester: 10:54pm On Nov 24, 2015
mazeltov:
Wait until Russia retliate.

Pooh is getting real.

Mr Putin has already declared a no fly zone in Syria.

Again don't mess with Vlad
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Tkester: 10:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
Shymm3x:

Turkey is on its own. Endogan was basically just mad they destroyed his oil smuggling facilities and decided to attack cos of a non- existent NATO cover.

Lol, you are not current. The fool has already started begging, he claimed they did not know the downed aircraft is Russia's. Can you imagine that.

Trust Putin, the guy has declared a no fly zone in Syria and is about to redeploy his warship Off Syrian coast.

Erdogan you are on you own! Saskashivili treatment loading...

1 Like

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by bonechamberlain(m): 11:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
wiseoneking:
You just sit hear and be barking like islamic terrorist, and blaming the americans why syrian is on fire. You like will say that the igbos that made the northerners to be very poor and are responsible for boko haram in the NE east.
if u don't know anything about the Syrian war, pls don't quote me. this is international affairs, pls don't put igbo hausa Yoruba nonsense here.
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Appleyard(m): 11:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lool.

But is there even anything called "5th gen jets" since they were/are all utter failures and nothing stealthy about the ones produced?

F-22 is a fancy 4.5th gen jets with oxygen problems and it has never been tested in combat. Waste of money.

If an obsolete SAM could shoot down US' F-117 Nighthawk stealth bomber over Serbia, the s400 will destroy F-22 before it leaves its base. And that's if the oxygen problem doesn't kill the pilot. grin
Some people just holla when they hear the term '' stealth '' as if it makes you totally invisible to the enemy. If Iran could shoot down am Isreali stealth drone and also commandeered and captured a US stealth drone, i wonder how the F-22 can survive against the S400 that is also meant to defend against stealthyness. Not to mention that the Russians are far superior to Iran in terms of cyber and missile capability.

But not to digress, alarm bells are now ringing in Turkey for obvious reasons. I just hope Russia doesnt take things too high for the sake of peace.

1 Like

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by bonechamberlain(m): 11:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
kosplateau:

Who elected him first? His fadda's era is gone.
let Syrians decide, not America.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by bonechamberlain(m): 11:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
chrisbaba1:

KGB
kgb is Soviet Union, since been disbanded.

1 Like

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by bonechamberlain(m): 11:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
chrisbaba1:

KGB
kgb is Soviet Union, since been disbanded.. thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by bonechamberlain(m): 11:09pm On Nov 24, 2015
onelife97:

Don't mind them,some people don't know anything about world politics because they have been brainwashed by the msm like bbc,cnn that locates somalia in Nigeria.

I remember when the Libya turmoil was going on b4 they killed Gaddahfi.I was arguing with one of my brainwashed supposedly learned friend(actualy my best friend)about what could happen in Libya and Africa at large should Muammar got killed.We nearly fought abt this arguement\conversation...After few years,I was right.We see what is really happenning in Libya and Africa.
When Gaddahfi was killed,the Libyan arsenal was open to all,the effect we are seeing today in Northeastern Nigeria.
We should really put the blaming of boko haram on western policies.
. spot on.. so many people who know nothing about the Syrian war typing rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by bonechamberlain(m): 11:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
tobiasbeecher:

Don't say that, the CIA is not overrated; they are the world most powerful intelligence agency! Without them, the intelligence community will not be what it is today. Moreover, the FSB only operates in Russia and not as powerful as the CIA and Mossad who operates worldwide
ok.
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by mazeltov(m): 11:14pm On Nov 24, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lmao @ amala intellectual.

Amala Engrish induced by amala education and amala background lol. Effing incorrigible monkey.

Where are the proofs, bonobo?
lmao!!! Ewu!! cheesy the pig is pained. Stop crying here!!
Come out from where you are hiding and engage your demi-god intellectually. I don't have time to be playing hide-and-seek with a tot like you. Dirty pig

1 Like

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by billyG(m): 11:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
I just Hope DOGGs & BABOONs will not b SOAK in their BLOOD......this coming days.
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by NairaMinted: 11:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
Turkey's airspace was violated 114 times in one year by Greek, Israeli, and Italian aircraft. They somehow avoided shooting any down.

"Air space violations are incidents that happen almost every day, and are resolved in a matter of minutes within international law," the Turkish General Staff said in a statement.

Six airplanes violated Turkish airspace last week alone, the General Staff said, of which none were shot down and left Turkey's airspace after they were warned by Turkish personnel.

A violation of one to two kilometers is accepted as "natural" given the speed of aircraft, the statement said. This year's violations of Turkish airspace lasted between 20 seconds and nine minutes, which showed "airspace violations can be resolved by warning and interceptions," the statement said."

2 Likes

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
sukkot:
Well you know the sun moved into sagittarius 2 days ago and we are in the 9th luna month and tommorow is the FULL MOON in taurus so the celestial realm is well established and fully primed for war. tomorrow and 26th are two interesting days to lookout for it to explode all over the world ( very good possibility. these things usually kick off on full moon days ). now news update, the pilots got shot and killed by the turks, and 3 russian journalists on the ground are seriously injured, and another russian helicopter was just gunned down a few minutes ago by american backed syrian rebels. the point to all this being ? this is a false flag of course but it looks like this time around they are taking collateral damage with them. some peoples lives have been counted as dispensable for the course. so yeah its all going down according to script and the dispensables aka the pawns are slowly working up the crescendo of the story till it gets to the target spot >>>>> USA
shocked shocked shocked
Pass me the ganja rastaman sukkot
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 24, 2015
Russia's government is arrogant and aggressive. It is notorious in encroaching on other nations' territory or sovereignty. That is not how a superpower should behave. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 24, 2015
NairaMinted:
Turkey's airspace was violated 114 times in one year by Greek, Israeli, and Italian aircraft. They somehow avoided shooting any down.

"Air space violations are incidents that happen almost every day, and are resolved in a matter of minutes within international law," the Turkish General Staff said in a statement.

Six airplanes violated Turkish airspace last week alone, the General Staff said, of which none were shot down and left Turkey's airspace after they were warned by Turkish personnel.

A violation of one to two kilometers is accepted as "natural" given the speed of aircraft, the statement said. This year's violations of Turkish airspace lasted between 20 seconds and nine minutes, which showed "airspace violations can be resolved by warning and interceptions," the statement said."
Not just violated but twice within a very short time. The downing happened after ten-time warning! You don't have to blame Turkey here. For your information, the area is not even ISIS safe haven!

1 Like

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
bonechamberlain:
. spot on.. so many people who know nothing about the Syrian war typing rubbish.
Stop agreeing with false post. There has been Boko Haram insurgence in Nigeria before Qaddafi's killed!

1 Like

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by geez18(m): 11:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
JumpingChicken:
If this will trigger www III fine... Russia they form super man for europe.

Let's see if Vladimir Putin will bring down the moon.

that is not the way things work..., if they(Turkey) are found wanting after investigations,they will pay.you can be sure of that.
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
bonechamberlain:
let Syrians decide, not America.
Please, you aren't talking to fools here. It is like saying let the oppressed be forced to vote Al Assad!

1 Like

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 24, 2015
geez18:

that is not the way things work..., if they(Turkey) are found wanting after investigations,they will pay.you can be sure of that.
Russia doesn't understand international diplomacy very well. It is very arrogant and bullying in nature. That is not good for a peaceful world.

1 Like

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
All of you supporting Russia are not reasonable at all! Do you mean it has the right to bully other nations and violate their sovereignty?

1 Like

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by bonechamberlain(m): 11:30pm On Nov 24, 2015
all4naija:

Please, you are talking to fools here. It is like saying let the oppressed be forced to vote Al Assad!
ok who is oppressing them. who made them refugees in their country, who arms the rebels destroying Syria
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Appleyard(m): 11:30pm On Nov 24, 2015
Shymm3x:

You are correct. The man committed a fatal mistake that he would regret shortly. Thinking that Nato would fight for him when things starts boiling, is an indication that the man is strategically flawed from head to toe. Europe doesnt have the stomach for another major war, and certainly not one against Moscow. They will just abardone him to face his own peril, other than talking tough and sabre-rattling. Nothing would come from Nato, not at a time when the EU is facing an economic downhill, bringing in an issue that would further worsen the situation, is not something most EU bigwigs fancied right now. Erdogan erred big time on this, except he had something up his sleeves, especially now that it is becoming clear that the plane wasnt downed in Turkish territory.

Sir, i am not a war monger, nor one that delights in evil like some happy '' downed Russian plane '' zombies down here, but something tells me that sh*t is about to hit that cursed mideast, and that nations like Nigeria may just be the unintended winner afterall, ditto the international price of oil.

God help the souls of the innocents. Erdogan just rolled the Mideast into a point of no return.
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by bonechamberlain(m): 11:32pm On Nov 24, 2015
all4naija:

Stop agreeing with false post. There has been Boko Haram insurgence in Nigeria before Qaddafi's killed!
read that comment again. the guy didn't talk only about boko haram, and he didn't say b.haram wasn't in existence before Gaddafi's death. go back and read it again.

1 Like

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
bonechamberlain:
ok who is oppressing them. who made them refugees in their country, who arms the rebels destroying Syria
Do you even listen to yourself for once? Al Assad is incumbent!

1 Like

Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
bonechamberlain:
read that comment again. the guy didn't talk only about boko haram, and he didn't say b.haram wasn't in existence before Gaddafi's death. go back and read it again.
I won't! Thank you!
Re: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border by Shymm3x: 11:41pm On Nov 24, 2015
Appleyard:
Some people just holla when they hear the term '' stealth '' as if it makes you totally invisible to the enemy. If Iran could shoot down am Isreali stealth drone and also commandeered and captured a US stealth drone, i wonder how the F-22 can survive against the S400 that is also meant to defend against stealthyness. Not to mention that the Russians are far superior to Iran in terms of cyber and missile capability.

But not to digress, alarm bells are now ringing in Turkey for obvious reasons. I just hope Russia doesnt take things too high for the sake of peace.

Loool.

Bruddah, you should have been here earlier so the discourse would have been a highly intellectual, educative, and interesting one. These illiterate yank-bots with tinfoil hat and trolls just messed up the thread. But they got a proper beat down for that.

Anyway, at least the drone went on different missions and showed a little bit of stealth capabilities before the Iranians brought it down. F-22 is basically an utter expensive piece of crap that can't fly for long due to oxygen problems. And one of the reasons why other countries moved to 6th gen jets. That's why they just hide the luxury toys without using them. In as much as the s400 will destroy it - they don't even need it cos the oxygen problem alone will kill whatever pilot is in there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply)

Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) / Ukrainian President Zelenskyy Signs Formal Request To Join The European Union / Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.