Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

How To Deal With Break Ups - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Deal With Break Ups (827 Views)

Different Ways Nigerian Girls React And Handle Relationship Break Ups. - Memes / 7 Major Causes Of Break-ups Of Today’s Relationships / BREAK UPS: Some Tips On How To Finally Get Your Ex Back Asap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Deal With Break Ups by mcfynest(m): 12:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
Did your spouse leave and you blame yourself for it?
Are you going through a break up and you are really confused on the best way to handle the situation?
perhaps you know someone who is also going through similar situation and it is affect their relationship?

If your answer is yes to any of these questions, then I am here to help you overcome this period.

The fact is this, there is no particular list that is comprehensive enough because we humans are dynamic beings and we respond differently to different situations.

However, in this short video, you will get the help that you need.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-3mxuxlmMc

You can also read how you can deal with breakups here - http://www.uniqself.com/2015/09/how-to-deal-with-break-ups.html

I hope this helps( I believe it will)

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With Break Ups by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
Really
Re: How To Deal With Break Ups by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 24, 2015
Instead of dealing wit it wit dis long process, why nt do it in a way dat involve just 3 short steps?

step 1: pick a rope.

step 2: tie it to ur ceilling fan and also position a short chair under the fan.

step 3: stand on the chair, tie the rope round ur neck and use one leg to kick away the chair.

AND DONT FORGET TO FIRST WRITE DOWN A NOTE, AND SAY ITS FINISH BEFORE YOU FINALLY GIVE UP.

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With Break Ups by mcfynest(m): 8:43pm On Nov 24, 2015
QatarPlayboy:
Instead of dealing wit it wit dis long process, why nt do it in a way dat involve just 3 short steps?

step 2: tie it to ur ceilling fan and also position a short chair under the fan.

step 3: stand on the chair, tie the rope round ur neck and use one leg to kick away the chair.

AND DONT FORGET TO FIRST WRITE DOWN A NOTE, AND SAY ITS FINISH BEFORE YOU FINALLY GIVE UP.

bros you wicked o..
Re: How To Deal With Break Ups by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 24, 2015
mcfynest:

bros you wicked o..
Nah. i was just passing an instruction.

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With Break Ups by mcfynest(m): 11:30pm On Dec 09, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

Nah. i was just passing an instruction.

Ok
Re: How To Deal With Break Ups by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 09, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

Werey leyleyi i o shockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: How To Deal With Break Ups by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 11, 2015
Re: How To Deal With Break Ups by perod(f): 3:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
When me and my ex boyfriend we broke up what worked for me it was clean very well the house we were sharing, back to him his belongs and give to an NGO what he didn't want it back.
Join lot of cultural events and meetings from differents meeting groups in the city, I think the secret is to keep yourself busy so you can't feel pity for yourself.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pics Of The Day: What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Photo? / For The Men: How To Increase Your Ejaculate(pics) / Why Are Girls Too Impertient About Almost Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.