Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Mature Suggestions Required... .. How Does One Cope With Dating Oneself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mature Suggestions Required... .. How Does One Cope With Dating Oneself (813 Views)

The Untold Problems With Dating/marrying A "Ready-made" Rich Guy / What's Wrong With Dating Someone You Can't Marry? / How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mature Suggestions Required... .. How Does One Cope With Dating Oneself by Eddygourdo(m): 3:48pm On Dec 04, 2015
I am suffering the effects of being partially old, out of touch and having a weird personality. I have come to terms with the fact that my system is now tired of meaningless sex and pointless relationships. I remember pointing out this sudden dearth of romantic feelings in me towards having any relationship with new females. I always lose interest, plus I have gotten so bad in the game. I remember when one silly karishika I dumped those days after she slept with my roomate cursed me, that one day I will see women and desire them not plus they will hate me. Well nneka the terrible. It has happened. I have tried fighting it by picking up olosho (which you all know how that ended) and pretending to care about some people but I can't sustain the lie anymore and it's getting depressing.

I realised I have never dated myself, or learnt to be truly alone, since I realised early am a womaniser, I always surrounded myself with them. Today I see a woman, and my mind plays out every possible scenario that could ever happen and I lose interest. I wish now I wasn't as rotten as I was in my early days, I wish there were sexual things I hadn't done a thousand times, so my desire for them will push me towards having more sustained interest.

I have admitted defeat, i have abandoned it all, but I now have alot of spare time on my hands, periods I utilised in chasing skirt and telling lies to them now lies idle, and that idleness is killing me. Am bored. My job na ajebo work and doesn't cover this time. How can I date myself and be content. Since I have accepted defeat, that I have finally lost, my old days are long gone, how can I fill up my spare time. If not for the premier league, I would have died every weekend. I wanna buy a PS maybe that will help, but I need more suggestions from people who have dated or are currently dating themselves. Thanks
Re: Mature Suggestions Required... .. How Does One Cope With Dating Oneself by chocolateme(f): 3:52pm On Dec 04, 2015
Ok, so are you In need of relationship with another self?
Re: Mature Suggestions Required... .. How Does One Cope With Dating Oneself by Eddygourdo(m): 3:55pm On Dec 04, 2015
chocolateme:
Ok, so are you In need of relationship with another self?
don't get ur question dear.
Re: Mature Suggestions Required... .. How Does One Cope With Dating Oneself by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2015
Lol...we myt have different ball games but definitely we have same equation...
I still prefer to be single than keeping my time with another person...
What I usually do during my free time, I go for a non formal classes, I volunteer myself to some organisations that need an extra hand, I travel abroad & lastly I love shopping...
I can't afford to see myself giving up my freedom to anybody yet...so I'm cool with my routine.

1 Like

Re: Mature Suggestions Required... .. How Does One Cope With Dating Oneself by obinnashady(m): 4:02pm On Dec 04, 2015
Take easy bro....form is temporal but class is permanent..it comes naturally,trust me,u still have that touch.when the right babes comes along,it happens like a flash...u still have it bro

1 Like

Re: Mature Suggestions Required... .. How Does One Cope With Dating Oneself by Eddygourdo(m): 4:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
KashyBaby:
Lol...we myt have different ball games but definitely we have same equation...
I still prefer to be single than keeping my time with another person...
What I usually do during my free time, I go for a non formal classes, I volunteer myself to some organisations that need an extra hand, I travel abroad & lastly I love shopping...
I can't afford to see myself giving up my freedom to anybody yet...so I'm cool with my routine.
guess church activities is an equivalent of ur volunteering experience, just that I don't wanna hear anybody call me "brother eddygourdo". Am a man . Shopping? Feels shameful to consider. Thanks dear.
Re: Mature Suggestions Required... .. How Does One Cope With Dating Oneself by Eddygourdo(m): 4:13pm On Dec 04, 2015
obinnashady:
Take easy bro....form is temporal but class is permanent..it comes naturally,trust me,u still have that touch.when the right babes comes along,it happens like a flash...u still have it bro
nwannem nwoke. Thanks for that. Maybe ur right. My location makes it all worse as I have to solve my situation amongst scare crows. Maybe a little more patience from me. Thanks. Udo
Re: Mature Suggestions Required... .. How Does One Cope With Dating Oneself by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 04, 2015
Eddygourdo:
guess church activities is an equivalent of ur volunteering experience, just that I don't wanna hear anybody call me "brother eddygourdo". Am a man . Shopping? Feels shameful to consider. Thanks dear.

Lol...see how d way u think? U put everything in one box & that's it,end of the story...
Shine ur eyes, not only church needs volunteer boo...there is red cross, environmental team, women's group against domestic violence to name few...
Re: Mature Suggestions Required... .. How Does One Cope With Dating Oneself by Eddygourdo(m): 4:21pm On Dec 04, 2015
KashyBaby:

Lol...see how d way u think? U put everything in one box & that's it,end of the story...
Shine ur eyes, not only church needs volunteer boo...there is red cross, environmental team, women's group against domestic violence to name few...
that's true oh, red cross and environmental groups. Thanks hon. Biko is there a men's group against domestic violence? grin cos it's not appropriate I show my woman wrapper character in a female group.
Re: Mature Suggestions Required... .. How Does One Cope With Dating Oneself by Eddygourdo(m): 4:21pm On Dec 04, 2015
KashyBaby:

that's true oh, red cross and environmental groups. Thanks hon. Biko is there men's group against domestic violence? grin cos it's not appropriate I show my woman wrapper character in a female group. U get?
Re: Mature Suggestions Required... .. How Does One Cope With Dating Oneself by obinnashady(m): 4:28pm On Dec 04, 2015
Eddygourdo:
nwannem nwoke. Thanks for that. Maybe ur right. My location makes it all worse as I have to solve my situation amongst scare crows. Maybe a little more patience from me. Thanks. Udo
I di ok nwanne
Re: Mature Suggestions Required... .. How Does One Cope With Dating Oneself by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 04, 2015
Eddygourdo:
that's true oh, red cross and environmental groups. Thanks hon. Biko is there men's group against domestic violence? grin cos it's not appropriate I show my woman wrapper character in a female group. U get?

Aside from Premier league that makes our weekend's crazzzzy, yes ofcurz u can find a lot of NGO's that need ur help..or maybe it's time for u to develop ur hidden talent? Or explore ur new things and engaging urself something that doesn't need a female partner grin
Re: Mature Suggestions Required... .. How Does One Cope With Dating Oneself by naijaboiy: 4:29pm On Dec 04, 2015
Am I the only one who doesn't understand what's going on here?
Re: Mature Suggestions Required... .. How Does One Cope With Dating Oneself by BrightEye(m): 4:31pm On Dec 04, 2015
Just say u wanna tell us how creative u are..... Sit down and think for a second, there is a way out!
Re: Mature Suggestions Required... .. How Does One Cope With Dating Oneself by Eddygourdo(m): 4:39pm On Dec 04, 2015
KashyBaby:

Aside from Premier league that makes our weekend's crazzzzy, yes ofcurz u can find a lot of NGO's that need ur help..or maybe it's time for u to develop ur hidden talent? Or explore ur new things and engaging urself something that doesn't need a female partner grin
naughty you. Dating my hand and a bottle of vase line is not what I had in mind. Am a sexual deviant, so it can't work for me. I like the NGO idea. My location is the issue but nevertheless, Biko if you know any that will take a lonely brother in, holla @ ur boy. I am 6ft 2, dark and built, so I can be a guard sef at their events.
Re: Mature Suggestions Required... .. How Does One Cope With Dating Oneself by Eddygourdo(m): 4:41pm On Dec 04, 2015
BrightEye:
Just say u wanna tell us how creative u are..... Sit down and think for a second, there is a way out!
am lost bro. Explain better please ur suggestion.
Re: Mature Suggestions Required... .. How Does One Cope With Dating Oneself by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 04, 2015
Eddygourdo:
naughty you. Dating my hand and a bottle of vase line is not what I had in mind. Am a sexual deviant, so it can't work for me. I like the NGO idea. My location is the issue but nevertheless, Biko if you know any that will take a lonely brother in, holla @ ur boy. I am 6ft 2, dark and built, so I can be a guard sef at their events.

Lol..sorry but I wasnt talking abt masturbation @ all, funny u..
And btw I don't live in Ng & I'm not a Nigerian so I have no idea abt how NGOs run in ur country... grin cool

1 Like

Re: Mature Suggestions Required... .. How Does One Cope With Dating Oneself by benELOHIM7(m): 5:00pm On Dec 04, 2015
Your womanizing no get part2 chacha. All d people u follow on nl are all women. Hai how we go do you now?

Jesus is the answer

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of Princess Ocholohi(someone Good) Of The Kwararafa Kingdom Of Idoma / Was I Wrong? / Not Everyone Who Is Single Is Lonely.not Everyone Who Is Taken Is In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.