Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,150 members, 7,957,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:25 AM

Some Of The Unforgetable Things That Kogi State Benefited From Late Prince Audu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Of The Unforgetable Things That Kogi State Benefited From Late Prince Audu (38697 Views)

Photos From Late Olusola Saraki's Remembrance Ceremony / Ijaw Group Counters Clark, Lists What He Benefited From Jonathan / What I Benefited From Jonathan – Pastor Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Of The Unforgetable Things That Kogi State Benefited From Late Prince Audu by emorse(m): 5:01pm On Nov 24, 2015
Story. He did all that with whose money? Abeg tell that to people who have never been to Kogi state. The truth is, until we realise our rights and begin to demand them, our leaders will continue to wipe their a.sses with our faces.

Na one by one God go dey deal with all of them.

Two down, many more to go.

Nonsense!!!!

10 Likes

Re: Some Of The Unforgetable Things That Kogi State Benefited From Late Prince Audu by lmm4real: 5:01pm On Nov 24, 2015
undecided
Re: Some Of The Unforgetable Things That Kogi State Benefited From Late Prince Audu by damiloladuke: 5:01pm On Nov 24, 2015
wow

PRESIDENT BUHARI MUST SEE MY SIGNATURE
Re: Some Of The Unforgetable Things That Kogi State Benefited From Late Prince Audu by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 24, 2015
Really
Re: Some Of The Unforgetable Things That Kogi State Benefited From Late Prince Audu by Trove(m): 5:01pm On Nov 24, 2015
End Time Achievements
Re: Some Of The Unforgetable Things That Kogi State Benefited From Late Prince Audu by mekzyjoe(m): 5:02pm On Nov 24, 2015
:oa
Re: Some Of The Unforgetable Things That Kogi State Benefited From Late Prince Audu by datola: 5:02pm On Nov 24, 2015
He tried.
Re: Some Of The Unforgetable Things That Kogi State Benefited From Late Prince Audu by Trioxocarbonate: 5:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
He built Kogi State university and named it after /to his name. angry

He was arogant, proud and pompous.

He never care about workers.

He insults elders /traditional rulers.

I still prefer Ibrahim Idris (Ibro) than him.

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Unforgetable Things That Kogi State Benefited From Late Prince Audu by chiddye(m): 5:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
emmyrichie:

These are the few ones I can remember. Don't judge people from afar and don't believe everything you read on the media.

cc: lalasticlala seun

what kind of stupid topic is this, was it his money that he used to build it that the people if kogi state benefit from him. was it his money? have you asked yourself how much was allocated to put in place such infrastructure? does the amount tally with service rendered?

Mr op you need to deter yourself from this bootlicking mentality..... am pretty sure if he had done a great job with his office while he was a governor he won't be sent packing in the first place!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Of The Unforgetable Things That Kogi State Benefited From Late Prince Audu by vizboy(m): 5:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
angry
Re: Some Of The Unforgetable Things That Kogi State Benefited From Late Prince Audu by LyfeJennings(m): 5:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
He and his sons raped sugabelly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Of The Unforgetable Things That Kogi State Benefited From Late Prince Audu by lolaluv1(f): 5:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
I also know he retrenched lots of civil servants. In some cases, both husband and wife was retrenched. Lots of children went without food....
Re: Some Of The Unforgetable Things That Kogi State Benefited From Late Prince Audu by Tmaritas76(m): 5:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
He created two new local government that was scraped,is it achievement since it has been scraped.BTW
They forgot to include he rape one girl.

2 Likes

Re: Some Of The Unforgetable Things That Kogi State Benefited From Late Prince Audu by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
emmyrichie:

These are the few ones I can remember. Don't judge people from afar and don't believe everything you read on the media.

Don't you hate yourself? It was his freaking jooooooobundecided

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Unforgetable Things That Kogi State Benefited From Late Prince Audu by ministeriallist: 5:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
donphilopus:
Most people always call him a thief. They said he was accused of stealing N11b from the State' Treasury. But those same people who accused him of doing so have people like Tinubu, Jolly Nyame, Kwankwaso, James Ibori, Lucky Igbinedion, DSP/GEJ, Mbadinaju, Osoba, Ladoja, Lafiagi, Bafarawa, et al, as their leaders and mentors. If Audu should steal N11b, I believe most of the aforementioned people would have stolen more than 20b and above during their time. They only brought up the case of Audu during Electioneering Campaign. Did we hear of this last year? Abeg joor!!

As far as I'm concerned, 90 - 95% of Igalas love him, while outsiders (within Kogi) also believe him. If he enjoys the support and backing of his people, then we have nothing to say because it doesn't affect us.
A thief is a thief.
AUDU WAS A THIEF! Whether he stole 11Billion or more, he was a thief big time. Imagine you could only compare him with fellow thieves - birds of the same feather.

3 Likes

Re: Some Of The Unforgetable Things That Kogi State Benefited From Late Prince Audu by kraftsta(m): 5:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
emmyrichie:

In mama peace's voice;
Chaii its true audu is dead but his manhoo*d still lives on, so my fellow widows please don't cry too much.

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Unforgetable Things That Kogi State Benefited From Late Prince Audu by slimgold123(f): 5:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
what a great loss to Kogi state.
Re: Some Of The Unforgetable Things That Kogi State Benefited From Late Prince Audu by phidel147(m): 5:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
yeah.. he had tried.. His only offence is wanting to go back to government house after ruling the state back 2 back for 11yrs. (from 1992 to 2003). Na him papa workshop... The gods are not crazy o... sometime mother nature has it way of settling disputes. Governor Wada of PDP is obviously not a preferred choice but rotating the seat of power within selected few is not good for our nascent democracy. RIP to the death though.. Hope he found peace on the other side of existence. No hating please.

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Unforgetable Things That Kogi State Benefited From Late Prince Audu by Trioxocarbonate: 5:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
chiddye:

what kind of stupid topic is this, was it his money that he used to build it that the people if kogi state benefit from him. was it his money? have you asked yourself how much was allocated to put in place such infrastructure? does the amount tally with service rendered?

Mr op you need to deter yourself from this bootlicking mentality..... am pretty sure if he had done a great job with his office while he was a governor he won't be sent packing in the first place!!

My brother, the thing wonder me o.

As if na e money e take build them.

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Unforgetable Things That Kogi State Benefited From Late Prince Audu by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
He Married a 12 year old girl.

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Unforgetable Things That Kogi State Benefited From Late Prince Audu by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 24, 2015
emmyrichie:

And the people of kogi still voted him out ...
Re: Some Of The Unforgetable Things That Kogi State Benefited From Late Prince Audu by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
Kogi State University was a great achievement by him, great structure.
Re: Some Of The Unforgetable Things That Kogi State Benefited From Late Prince Audu by sursur(m): 5:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
[quote author=Trioxocarbonate post=40362161]He built Kogi State university and named it after /to his name. angry

He was arogant, proud and pompous.

He never care about workers.

He insults elders /traditional rulers.

I still prefer Ibrahim Idris (Ibro) than him. [/quoteu are the most confused human being in d world ]

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Unforgetable Things That Kogi State Benefited From Late Prince Audu by Trioxocarbonate: 5:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
phidel147:
yeah.. he had tried.. His only offence is wanting to go back to government house after ruling the state back 2 back for 11yrs. (from 1992 to 2003). Na him papa workshop....

cheesy From 1992 - 2003?

Are you a Nigerian or Burudian?
Do you know that democracy was aborted?

Audu only rule in 1992. Then, 1999 - 2003.

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Unforgetable Things That Kogi State Benefited From Late Prince Audu by Trioxocarbonate: 5:17pm On Nov 24, 2015
[quote author=sursur post=40362543][/quote]

Really!

Please state your reason for saying so.
Re: Some Of The Unforgetable Things That Kogi State Benefited From Late Prince Audu by ministeriallist: 5:18pm On Nov 24, 2015
emorse:
Story. He did all that with whose money? Abeg tell that to people who have never been to Kogi state. The truth is, until we realise our rights and begin to demand them, our leaders will continue to wipe their a.sses with our faces.

Na one by one God go dey deal with all of them.

Two down, many more to go.

Nonsense!!!!
You make sense jare. I wonder why many Kogites still remain gullible. Go to Gombe State that was created in 1996 - 5 yrs after Kogi and see how Gombe has Developed. Thieves like Audu ruined Kogi State. God's Judgment is coming on the rest of them.

3 Likes

Re: Some Of The Unforgetable Things That Kogi State Benefited From Late Prince Audu by ministeriallist: 5:20pm On Nov 24, 2015
hunite:

Gerarahere!
Re: Some Of The Unforgetable Things That Kogi State Benefited From Late Prince Audu by Proffdada: 5:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
Maybe apple killed him or na apple juice embarassed undecided

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Unforgetable Things That Kogi State Benefited From Late Prince Audu by daveyjay(m): 5:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
emmyrichie:

U didn't mention...He carted away with 11bn naira, public fund

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army Secretary Who Couldn't Find Buhari's Certificate Retired - Sahara Reporters / Soldier Loses His Leg After Running Into An IED While Fighting Boko Haram.Photos / 'Nnamdi Kanu, The Playboy Is In Jerusalem Enjoying His Life' - Joe Igbokwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.