Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Faleke Or Yahaya Should Be Given The Ticket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Faleke Or Yahaya Should Be Given The Ticket (460 Views)

Buhari Invites Newspaper Editors. "A Package" To Be Given Out - Sahara Reporters / Kogi Tribunal Dismisses Faleke’s Petition Against Yahaya Bello’s Election / Shehu Sani In Prison After He Was Given The Life Sentence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Faleke Or Yahaya Should Be Given The Ticket by georjay(m): 7:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
what is the fuss about nominating an igala man to replace audu.....since apc is leading by 40 000 votes and the total number of registered voters in dekina lga is 49000...all of the 49000 registered voters cannot come out to vote in the supplementary elections....so i think apc can give faleke or yahaya d go ahead to contest as the governorship candidate....
abi i am wrong

cc donphilopus..kahal29....kestolove95....modath....meforyou1... dustmalik
Re: Faleke Or Yahaya Should Be Given The Ticket by meforyou1(m): 8:41pm On Nov 24, 2015
georjay:
what is the fuss about nominating an igala man to replace audu.....since apc is leading by 40 000 votes and the total number of registered voters in dekina lga is 49000...all of the 49000 registered voters cannot come out to vote in the supplementary elections....so i think apc can give faleke or yahaya d go ahead to contest as the governorship candidate....
abi i am wrong

cc donphilopus..kahal29....kestolove95....modath....meforyou1... dustmalik
not that easy o. Igalas wount agree

(1) (Reply)

Work To Begin On Lagos-ibadan Expressway Next Week, Says Buhari / Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari / Nigeria's President To Decide On Mtn's $5.2 Bln Fine - NCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.