Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

She Caught Her Friend Washing Her Boyfriend's Cloths, "Should She Be Worried? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Caught Her Friend Washing Her Boyfriend's Cloths, "Should She Be Worried? (2190 Views)

WOMAN'S PANT: Is She Washing Her Panties or What? [PHOTO] / Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics / You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Caught Her Friend Washing Her Boyfriend's Cloths, "Should She Be Worried? by MRNipples(m): 9:52pm On Nov 24, 2015
misspicy:

And to get heartbroken and enlarged pvssy cheesy....i see....next time your best friend should help your boyfriend cook too grin
what are u typing?
Re: She Caught Her Friend Washing Her Boyfriend's Cloths, "Should She Be Worried? by MRNipples(m): 9:54pm On Nov 24, 2015
Adaure4ever:
why
u know why
Re: She Caught Her Friend Washing Her Boyfriend's Cloths, "Should She Be Worried? by MRNipples(m): 9:55pm On Nov 24, 2015
divinehand2003:

MRNipples!!!!
Even your name tells me you are more immature. Guy grow up and rename yourless
u have nothing to contribute
Re: She Caught Her Friend Washing Her Boyfriend's Cloths, "Should She Be Worried? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 24, 2015
That's crazy!undecided I'd be super uncomfortable...shocked shocked Like why Should she be visiting him in the first place??lipsrsealed To the extent of Washing his clothes??

****Heads would practically roll********...angry
Re: She Caught Her Friend Washing Her Boyfriend's Cloths, "Should She Be Worried? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
Question number 16, 1932 English NECO GCE grin
Re: She Caught Her Friend Washing Her Boyfriend's Cloths, "Should She Be Worried? by fajani(m): 9:59pm On Nov 24, 2015
You are already worried, why asking us

1 Like

Re: She Caught Her Friend Washing Her Boyfriend's Cloths, "Should She Be Worried? by harristo(m): 10:52pm On Nov 24, 2015
MRNipples:
OK this just happened today in my school, a lady went home from school to visit her parents for some days, she was suppose to arrive in school this friday but she suprisingly came to school today and met her female friend in her boyfriend's hostel washing his cloths, her friend said he was not feeling fine so he called her to help him wash the cloths, to which the boyfriend said that its truth, now she is worried, could they be having an affair?

Affair? Are they married?

So young boys and girls play husband and wife / house in school. grin

I say don't talk about affair when your relationship is only that of boyfriend and girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: She Caught Her Friend Washing Her Boyfriend's Cloths, "Should She Be Worried? by DuchessLily(f): 9:50am On Nov 25, 2015
zinachidi:
u would do that? Without even first finding out if they r right.

As long as they are not related, there is no other reason she would be washing his clothes in his hostel, if she wanted to help she would have packed the clothes to her own hostel ... Remember she came back to sch unexpected, so they didn't Knw she would come back that day
Re: She Caught Her Friend Washing Her Boyfriend's Cloths, "Should She Be Worried? by saintfellow(m): 10:03am On Nov 25, 2015
END TIME THREAD
Re: She Caught Her Friend Washing Her Boyfriend's Cloths, "Should She Be Worried? by saintfellow(m): 10:06am On Nov 25, 2015
hmm
Re: She Caught Her Friend Washing Her Boyfriend's Cloths, "Should She Be Worried? by saintfellow(m): 10:07am On Nov 25, 2015
Decker:
For him to have asked her to help him wash his clothes, it means they both share something that goes beyond the lines of friendship.

If you ask me, I think they are hooking up behind your back.
GBAM
Re: She Caught Her Friend Washing Her Boyfriend's Cloths, "Should She Be Worried? by MRNipples(m): 10:10am On Nov 25, 2015
harristo:

Affair? Are they married?

So young boys and girls play husband and wife / house in school. grin

I say don't talk about affair when your relationship is only that of boyfriend and girlfriend.
bro affair is affair whether married or unmarried.

1 Like

Re: She Caught Her Friend Washing Her Boyfriend's Cloths, "Should She Be Worried? by MRNipples(m): 10:11am On Nov 25, 2015
fellowship:
bt seriously she should be worried, if possible dump their asses.
ure right bro, iv told her that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do You Think She Does This? Is It Like True Love Or Pretence? / Please Help My Crush Is Not Regularly Picking My Call / Beautiful Photo Of Flavour And Chidinma Dressed As King And Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.