Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger (57526 Views)

Ramsey Nouah, Flavour And Genevieve Nnaji In Throwback Photo / They Say I Look Like Genevieve Nnaji, How True Is This? / Artist Draws Falz, Olamide, Simi And Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 25, 2015
The rich can afford not to be humble...who the hell are you?
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 25, 2015
slap1:
You have time... I will only ask to take pics with Pete Edochie, Victor Osuagwu, Nkem Owoh, Mr Ibu, Chinwetalu Agu and Gerrarahere. I no dey see others.
KING. BOSS. CHAIRMAN. FATHER cool
In his words ;
'Girls are like mangoes, while you are waiting for them to be ripe, others are eating them with salt'.
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by noblegrex: 12:09am On Nov 25, 2015
CaroLyner:

doubt you know what dismissive means
I'm too proud to fan any Nigerian celebrity.I might admire them but I'm not crazy about them.so no p with them.they live their life,I live mine.shikena
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 25, 2015
Lousy idiot. No wonder she didn't give you that cheap attention "aproko". Hungry blogger
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by just2endowed: 12:16am On Nov 25, 2015
Ok
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by Proudlyjam: 12:18am On Nov 25, 2015
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by marked10(m): 12:19am On Nov 25, 2015
If you are a really blogger, she will not snub you

What do you really want from her self?

Listen carefully. Succeed and you will be celebrated. keep your cool and stop jumping

You and we will still get their.

1 Like

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by Bamz(m): 12:26am On Nov 25, 2015
CaroLyner:

doubt you know what dismissive means

I was confused as well with the number of likes she garnered to boot.

2 Likes

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by upperman: 12:27am On Nov 25, 2015
If anybody kno as I take hate dis arrogant, unmarriable Genevieve ehn.

2 Likes

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 25, 2015
Akbee:
Madam yemisi mbok aya adi intafiu mmien?
Sister blogger I gat prenty prenty things to tok about.
eyeneka abadie? Abamo?
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by umehcharles(m): 12:32am On Nov 25, 2015
Speechless3:
She said cute dismissively and then she is rude? Plsss
so what does it imply

1 Like

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by Lucasbalo(m): 12:35am On Nov 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
Left with me alone celebrities will be begging for fans.
But we have too many iidiots with low self esteem that will always go gaga when they come across these people with cheap popularity.
If na just me , dem go dey ask people for autograph. grin
You are right on point. It's a case of low self esteem idolizing celebrities. In my college days when I was clubbing big time, I have been in clubs where athletes like Michael Jordan, Mike Tyson, Shaq and their ilks will come in and I never sort them out for their autographs. You have to believe in yourself enough not to fawn over any celebrity especially Nigeria celebs with their huge egos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by haywhyy(m): 12:37am On Nov 25, 2015
Speechless3:

I guess English language is your problem

1 Like

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by haywhyy(m): 12:41am On Nov 25, 2015
frenchpharaoh1:
Who's this prostitute spewing trash in twitter?
Na wah, so na by force to grant audience now??
When @Mbuhari bluntly refused to grant local journalist press conference due to their unprofessional journalism.

u are so sick.. ... ... .. a successful blogger and a mother. .. . calling her a prostitute??. .. what have you even achieved undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by Seun360(m): 12:44am On Nov 25, 2015
Na now you know sey the babe rude, she was rude to Ego Boyo too.
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by haywhyy(m): 12:44am On Nov 25, 2015
slimmy05:
Lousy idiot. No wonder she didn't give you that cheap attention "aproko". Hungry blogger
hungry blogger? ? undecided undecided..spewing trash.. .. wen u don't even know a bit about her

3 Likes

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by haywhyy(m): 12:47am On Nov 25, 2015
upperman:
If anybody kno as I take hate dis arrogant, unmarriable Genevieve ehn.

nobe only you oooo.. ... she's very rude..... dats how oge okoye entered a restaurant I was... and looked at everyone like we where trash cans. .... . nobody even fanned her

1 Like

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by Nobody: 1:10am On Nov 25, 2015
haywhyy:

hungry blogger? ? undecided undecided..spewing trash.. .. wen u don't even know a bit about her
yes hungry blogger seeking attention you pussy'ass nigga
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by Nobody: 1:11am On Nov 25, 2015
haywhyy:

nobe only you oooo.. ... she's very rude..... dats how oge okoye entered a restaurant I was... and looked at everyone like we where trash cans. .... . nobody even fanned her
You will remain poor with this mentality
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by Nobody: 1:12am On Nov 25, 2015
yakflowz:
End time celebrity

Loool! one more "end time" ehn and...
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by Nobody: 1:13am On Nov 25, 2015
shizzy7:
Sorry babe. I stopped being overly excited whenever I see celebrities thanks to Ini Edo.
same here + Rita Dominic. it made me realize that most of their acting on set come naturally 4rm within especially d snobbish part. Wetin ini edo do gate man 4 nite shift colesium dat day the man couldn't believe his very own eyes.
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by totorimi: 1:16am On Nov 25, 2015
Who is Genevieve ? is she any of the following:
1. An award winning academician
2. The most beautiful girl in Nigeria
3. Miss world
4. president daughter, sister or wife
5. Hollywood movie star
6. well known philanthropist
7. a billionaire
8. a veteran Nigerian actress
if she is not any of the above but an juordinary nollywood actress then I think its the other way round because truth is some of the people we are carrying about as celebrity and superstars indeed lacks what it takes to be a star. I remember once I met a movie star onside a plane it was she who even offered to take a picture with me I never knew her not until one day I stumbled on an interview she had in a newspaper and when I read through her achievement's and contributions to society I couldn't but printout that pix and framed it.
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by Toks2008(m): 1:16am On Nov 25, 2015
nuelzy:
buh muna forget o...genny can be rude atyms...

character-wise...#her ego outweighs her alot

I have known genevive since 1998 when we acted in a soap...PALACE...she has this dont near me atitude but im not judging her tho...we all have a wow and nay sides.

4 Likes

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by haibe(m): 1:18am On Nov 25, 2015
slimmy05:
You will remain poor with this mentality
Am still trying to understand why you have to fan a celebrity to be rich. I personally don't get moved by these celebrities tho.. Although there are some i will always fan because i know they are cool and down to earth.
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by alheriTOJ(f): 1:20am On Nov 25, 2015
Funny comments, guys, not every blogger is a gossip blogger you know, Sisi Yemmie does a little of everything, mostly Nigerian food blogging, hair care, skin care and some entertainment. Sometimes it wont hurt to get to know people before being dismissive.

5 Likes

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by xtervaganza(m): 1:28am On Nov 25, 2015
Speechless3:
perhaps english is your 4th language. If not you would understand the sarcasm in her use of the word cute

2 Likes

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by j4sure(m): 1:30am On Nov 25, 2015
what do u want us to o now? you learn to repackage urself and move on. dats all
queenstlll:
Lifestyle blogger Yemisi Aiyedun popularly known as Sisi Yemmie met Genevieve Nnaji today and says the encounter was nasty.

Source:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Sisi_Yemmie/status/669202206944575488?p=v

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by amtaken(f): 1:34am On Nov 25, 2015
Leave Jenny alone and face your own life.
Trapnews:

Receive sense abeg! We know una type, If a female is confirming her rudeness then I now know the reason men stay away from her. Arrogant bastards!!!

3 Likes

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by Godsgal(f): 1:49am On Nov 25, 2015
Akbee:
Madam yemisi mbok aya adi intafiu mmien?
Sister blogger I gat prenty prenty things to tok about.
mbok bo eyen adi intafiu ami nko. I promise not 2 be rude. *wink

1 Like

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by Biographyroom(f): 1:57am On Nov 25, 2015
Every hustle have it pay day. Don't mind her jare
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by Nobody: 1:58am On Nov 25, 2015
She has no obligation to take a picture with you.

Why do you numpties think you own the celebrities and that they should grovel at your feet?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask / Olamide Visits Disneyland With His Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (photos) / Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.