Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

My Experience With A Nairalander On BBM. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Nairalander On BBM. (1520 Views)

Schoolmates Who Met On BBM In Their Final Year Set To Wed (Photo) / Couple Set To Wed 6 Years After Meeting On BBM During ASUU Strike. Photos / Couple Who Met On BBM Are Now Married - Inspiring Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Nairalander On BBM. by Iamoilprince(m): 10:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
So i decided to add the girl on bbm after viewing her profile here. She accepted my request, then we got talking for few minutes. The chat was really boring because she wasnt flowing well. lol. So I shuned her. Few days ago we talked, I discovered it was taking her like 30 minutes to reply my chat so I decided to stretch mine to 24 hours. lol. Today we talked and I asked for phone number then she said "I don't know my phone number off Hand", lol. Like seriously? A corper ? was stunned in amazement. I asked if shes really a girl (I was already suspecting her to be a guy). Next thing she deleted me. *sigh**

what do u tink guys ?
Re: My Experience With A Nairalander On BBM. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
na ghost
Re: My Experience With A Nairalander On BBM. by SUGARBEE(f): 10:09pm On Nov 24, 2015
Hmm you've got time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Nairalander On BBM. by Iamoilprince(m): 10:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
Oyind17:
na ghost

lol... na true ooh! He or she didn't change dp ir status almost throughout ooo
Re: My Experience With A Nairalander On BBM. by Iamoilprince(m): 10:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Hmm you've got time

Time ke.
Re: My Experience With A Nairalander On BBM. by yinkus4u2c(f): 10:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
Cc her nah
Re: My Experience With A Nairalander On BBM. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
Iamoilprince:

lol... na true ooh! He or she didn't change dp ir status almost throughout ooo
Lol, loverboy
Re: My Experience With A Nairalander On BBM. by Monalisa185(f): 10:56pm On Nov 24, 2015
lol
Re: My Experience With A Nairalander On BBM. by Laveda(f): 11:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
undecided
Re: My Experience With A Nairalander On BBM. by misspicy(f): 11:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
cheesy...candyrain thanks wink
Re: My Experience With A Nairalander On BBM. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
misspicy:
cheesy...candy rain thanks wink
The post got hidden!?undecided

I miss It Already...gringringrin
Re: My Experience With A Nairalander On BBM. by Candyrain(m): 11:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
misspicy:
cheesy...candy.rain thanks wink

You welcome dear. People are gonna keep hating while you gonna keep sailing high. We got your back smiley

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Nairalander On BBM. by misspicy(f): 11:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
Estharfabian:
The post got hidden!?undecided

I miss It Already...gringringrin
grin
Re: My Experience With A Nairalander On BBM. by IamLEGEND1: 11:13pm On Nov 24, 2015
Front page material
Re: My Experience With A Nairalander On BBM. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 24, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
Front page material
cc lalasticlala grin
Re: My Experience With A Nairalander On BBM. by Netroemmy(m): 12:16am On Nov 25, 2015
End time girl
Re: My Experience With A Nairalander On BBM. by flokii: 12:41am On Nov 25, 2015
Iamoilprince:
So i decided to add the girl on bbm after viewing her profile here. She accepted my request, then we got talking for few minutes. The chat was really boring because she wasnt flowing well. lol. So I shuned her. Few days ago we talked, I discovered it was taking her like 30 minutes to reply my chat so I decided to stretch mine to 24 hours. lol. Today we talked and I asked for phone number then she said "I don't know my phone number off Hand", lol. Like seriously? A corper ? was stunned in amazement. I asked if shes really a girl (I was already suspecting her to be a guy). Next thing she deleted me. *sigh**

what do u tink guys ?

I sabi d person... kuit dey insyd her monickee shey
Re: My Experience With A Nairalander On BBM. by macaranta(m): 12:42am On Nov 25, 2015
Social media strength...in real life most of them are quite timid .
Re: My Experience With A Nairalander On BBM. by Iamoilprince(m): 12:45am On Nov 25, 2015
flokii:

I sabi d person... kuit dey insyd her monickee shey

I cant even rmbr her monickee, but i knw say ma igbo girl. Pls remind me of her monickee
Re: My Experience With A Nairalander On BBM. by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 25, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Hmm you've got time
Like seriously op, you've gotta hell load of time to spare. NL babes? Pls, I'll pass.
This isn't taking anything from the few intelligent ones littered among the sea of wannabes.
Re: My Experience With A Nairalander On BBM. by flokii: 1:09am On Nov 25, 2015
Iamoilprince:

I cant even rmbr her monickee, but i knw say ma igbo girl. Pls remind me of her monickee

hiaan.. you must av checkd her profile times without number na..

ur sweetypotato grin

remember joor
Re: My Experience With A Nairalander On BBM. by Iamoilprince(m): 7:34am On Nov 25, 2015
yinkus4u2c:
Cc her nah

Hmm i am avoiding wahala ooo. lol
Re: My Experience With A Nairalander On BBM. by RexKexMilann: 7:45am On Nov 25, 2015
Dumb Lassess keep increasing by the Day.

Signs Of the End! cry..

(1) (Reply)

That Moment When You Receive A Strong Beating From Your Opponent -pix / I Have S*x Three To Four Times Everyday / Help a friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.