Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,787 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. (19826 Views)

APC Members Undermining My Administration-Abubakar / Sabotage, Theft Undermining Power Supply – Buhari / Gbajabiamila Writes Dogara, Accuses Him Of Undermining Principal Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. by Mutuwa(m): 8:50am On Nov 25, 2015
angry

in other news..

MUST READ:-

"BOKO HARAM" GODFATHERS AT WAR! KEEP OFF!
By Sharon Faliya Cham

I just love this CHANGE that has happened to Nigeria, and we can do just well to thank God Almighty for it. If not for this change in the leadership of our dear country, how could we have seen "Boko Haram" godfathers fighting and washing their stinking boxers and vests in public?

Now, to properly key you into what am saying, take a look at these conflicting statements from people of the same camp that connived to torment and kill Nigerians just for their financial and political gains:

1. "Arms: Contracts, payments endorsed by ex-president Jonathan"

~ Sambo Dasuki, Jonathan's NSA

(Page 3, DAILY TRUST newspaper, Thursday, November 19, 2015 and page 2 of The PUNCH, and pages 1 and 6 of THE NATION, and pages 1 and 6 of THIS DAY newspaper, all of the same date)

2. "I did not award any $2 billion contract for procurement of weapons. Where did the money come from? I did not award a contract of $2bn for procurement of weapons."

~ Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, former President

(Page 8, Saturday PUNCH, November 21, 2015 and front page of THE NATION newspaper, Saturday, November 21, 2015)

Hahahahahahaaaaa..... But please, forgive me, for this is not a laughing matter; hundreds of thousands of human lives have been lost, many towns and villages uprooted and destroyed, and millions of people turned into refugees both within and across the borders of Nigeria!

Well, so who do we believe between Sambo Dasuki and his boss Goodluck Ebele Jonathan?

First, let's take a little trip into the statements and records of the administration of former President Jonathan and see whether we can believe anyone of them:

* Nigerians will recall that the administration officials of President Jonathan were bandying the figure of $33 billion as the sum they spent on procuring weapons to fight "Boko Haram" throughout their six years in power, and the naira equivalent of that sum was 4.62 trillion naira at that time!

* Then came Air Chief Marshall Alex Badeh, President Jonathan's Chief of Defence Staff, with his own bombshell in early August 2015 when he was retiring from the military that the last time weapons were procured for the Nigerian military was in 2006!

This has gotten more interesting, isn't it?

Jonathan's administration claimed to have "invested" $33 billion in fighting "Boko Haram"; Jonathan's Chief of Defence Staff burst the bubble that nothing was procured; Jonathan's NSA said Jonathan approved the contracts and payments for arms "procurements", and finally, Jonathan disowns his NSA and also said he never awarded any contract for procurement of arms!

Well! Well! Well! Rijiya! Rijiya! Rijiya! These people have all put us in a well, isn't it? All of this stuff has become a mystery, isn't it? Well, but how do we solve this mystery?

To solve this mystery, let's all go back to February 2015 when all the people mentioned above connived together to force a postponement of the general elections from February to March/April 2015 when it was very clear to them that President Jonathan was going to lose woefully, and thank God he still lost after they forced the postponement! I was compelled to go back to my newspapers archive to see what happened at that time, and this is the sequence of what transpired:

1. President Jonathan convened a meeting of the National Council of State to cajole them to approve the postponement of the elections, and what he told the Council was that new weapons have been procured for the military and he wanted the elections postponed by at least six weeks so that the military would decisively crush "Boko Haram" so that the displaced people of northeast Nigeria could return to their homes and vote freely!

2. The National Council of State refused to approve that strange request, and asked that the elections be conducted as initially scheduled!

3. President Jonathan and his NSA, Sambo Dasuki, and all his military service chiefs were apparently not happy with the refusal of the National Council of State to accede to their plot to have the elections postponed. They therefore, in a very strange manner, wrote a very strange letter to INEC boss, Professor Attahiru Jega, telling him not to proceed with the elections as earlier scheduled as they could not guarantee the security of the whole electoral process on the basis that all their soldiers would be engaged in fighting "Boko Haram"!

I hope you have seen how Jonathan, Dasuki, Alex Badeh, and all the other security chiefs were united for "their common goal" at that stage?

Ladies and gentlemen, I hope you are carefully following this timeline of strange events? Hahahahaaaa..... Okay, what happened next? Alright, the following events happened:

1. Actually, there was a little halt in the activities of "Boko Haram" at that time, and this was to justify their false or bogus claims that their "new weapons" were being used in their "final war" against "Boko Haram"!

2. "Boko Haram" invaded Gombe city after all the military checkpoints leading into the city were mysteriously withdrawn, and what did "Boko Haram" do in Gombe city? Ladies and gentlemen, "Boko Haram" distributed leaflets warning the people of Gombe not to turn out for elections, and if they turned out they would be massively killed! And here, you may pause to ask yourself who was afraid of losing election in Gombe city? I thought "Boko Haram" should have distributed their leaflets in the southeast or south-south or even in some parts of "Middle Belt" in Nigeria, isn't it?

3. Some national newspapers reported how a Nigerian Air Force helicopter was seen at that time dropping "Boko Haram" leaflets in some towns and villages in Adamawa State warning them also not to turn out for the elections! Can you beat that? An Air Force helicopter serving as courier for "Boko Haram"!

What else does anyone need to know about the godfathers of "Boko Haram"?

Well, I like it that things appear to have now fallen apart among the godfathers of "Boko Haram", which will be to the advantage of Nigerians as it will cause them to expose themselves further and then certain other hidden facts will be revealed. I believe Sambo Dasuki will by now be feeling betrayed by his master Goodluck Jonathan over his refusal to back his claim that he approved the so called arms procurement contracts, and this will only further make things very interesting! In any case, can anyone in any administration cause the "vanishing" of billions of dollars without the express knowledge and permission of the head of such an administration? And, hey!, President Jonathan even sought the approval of the Senate to borrow $1 billion "to buy weapons" in order to fight "Boko Haram". So, what happened to this money as well? Your guess is as good as mine, I bet!

Another dimension that could further complicate things for the godfathers of "Boko Haram" is this blazing headline on the front cover of THE NATION newspaper of Saturday, November 21, 2015. It says:

"ARMS DEAL: EX-MILITARY CHIEFS OFFER TO REFUND CONTRACT SUMS"

This only means one thing: those rogues that I now prefer to call as godfathers of "Boko Haram" actually shared all the monies they budgeted for national security among themselves, and while they were enjoying the money our people were being bombed and massacred like unwanted insects!

In the same news item under reference here, it reported that a top Nigerian and two Israeli suspects have sneaked out of the country, which reminds me of the rumour that strongly made the rounds sometime ago that a lot of the "Boko Haram" bombing operatives were trained in Israel, and don't even bother to ask me if that were possible. But just to satisfy your curiosity I can simply refer you to Jeremiah chapter 5 verses 26 to 30.

Well, the most important thing is, "Boko Haram" godfathers are now at war with themselves, and I am happy to take a ringside seat to watch with amusement how they outdo each other. The blood of more than 300, 000 Nigerians massacred by "Boko Haram" cannot be wasted in vain!

The Almighty is always watching.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. by mizzyboy007: 8:50am On Nov 25, 2015
KAI!!!!! I swear this man na mega SCAM!!!!! see talk abeg......lwkmd.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. by slimgold123(f): 8:50am On Nov 25, 2015
Yes ooo, abeg help us do something to it ASAP. Say Buhari!
Re: Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. by Ephemmm: 8:51am On Nov 25, 2015
Scholes007:
[s]When Nebo was singing it like a song during his time as minister for power, you guys (APC) called him names,some EVEN went as far as describing his nose and ear.
Now that you are doing exactly that you castigated, what do you want us to do? Feel sympathy[/s]?

Shut up your stinking mouth! Was this not the same Lagos-Ibadan Express Way PDP has commenced before the formulation of APC? I remember that Senator Ibikunle Amosun was present there with GEJ as the only AD Governor as at then.

Worst still, GEJ used this road for campaign before election: thank God the clueless one is voted out. PDP=People Deceiving Party.
Re: Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. by godoluwa(m): 8:51am On Nov 25, 2015
talk talk without action, Buhari is bullshit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. by AceRoyal: 8:52am On Nov 25, 2015
One child of Hate above trying to form intelligent and all knowing cuz His master is been attacked by brutal truth.
I'm nonpartisan but the more u try to show ur intelligence with hate,the more u expose ur fo.olish.ness!
Be objective,rational and blunt in ur views pls.

2 Likes

Re: Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. by sule17(m): 8:52am On Nov 25, 2015
Promhize:
Solve it! You good for nothing Oldman!

Why were you voted into power? To tell us what the problems are or to solve them?!
he is old enough to be ur father. Afterall ur father can never reach his level
Re: Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 25, 2015
The only thing that is left for APC lead government is to improve on what the past administration has laid on ground not this stories and travelling. [/quote] That's all Nigerians need and deserve! Not all the Beer palour complaints

7 Likes

Re: Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. by menix(m): 8:54am On Nov 25, 2015
So u thought GEJ had it all on a bed of roses...

Now u know Governance is not about sitting on ur sofa to pick at others..

Ur body odor should deal with the sabos nah..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 25, 2015
Gej said the same thing .. Useless tanoid now wailers said APC was behind the sabotage .. Is it safe to say wailers are the saboteurs now? wink
Re: Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 25, 2015
Excuses Excuses Excuses

1 Like

Re: Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. by Dreambeat: 8:54am On Nov 25, 2015
Get to work please Mr President of excuses.I am sure you didn't realize this was the same problem the previous administrations were facing before you and your party undermined their effort with your 'change' mantra.Now that you there it has suddenly dawned on you.Is that not why you were voted in? Could you usher in the much talked about 'change' and quit giving excuses.

2 Likes

Re: Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. by UncleJudax(m): 8:55am On Nov 25, 2015
koboko69:
The youths of this days are either deliberately daft.....or daft bu default.
I am still trying to fathom how this is an excuse.....

Mr President identified some of the problems with the power sector and spoke about how he intends to deal with it...yet some senseless dolts like the ones above who wont just get over tha hang over of Jonathan loosing elections....keeps talking about excuses.

They were quock to attribute the increased power experienced to Jonathan or anything good......but once ots negative....it is Buhari.....

It is amazing how full grown men or youths still think loke todlers just becaue of tribal sentiments and hate....

Are you using a typewriter? Shitty submission anyways cry

9 Likes

Re: Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. by bilulu(m): 8:56am On Nov 25, 2015
oatzeal:
baba , na true joor
was dat not d problem GEJ faced? He's seeing for himself. Jux keep defending d old man

5 Likes

Re: Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. by mayorkyzo: 8:57am On Nov 25, 2015
Enough with the excuses already...

4 Likes

Re: Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. by saintkel(m): 8:57am On Nov 25, 2015
Sijo01:
If you know the root of your problem, getting solution is easy............ Bring the fuccking thieves and saboteurs to book.
or beta still send his boko boys after them
Re: Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. by Aseneshii: 8:57am On Nov 25, 2015
What about fuel scarcity? Any solution insight?
Re: Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. by obo389(m): 8:58am On Nov 25, 2015
Baba i beg to disagree with you on this.
its not just saboteurs on gas pipeline networks but you should majorly deal with this HAWKS,VAMPIRES,WEREWOLF'S, and THIEFS in the power sector.
the gas sector don't really have issues par say but frantic efforts from all stakeholders and investors alike to put in their best.(gas pricing system comes to play)
my 2 cents.
Re: Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. by mindtricks: 9:00am On Nov 25, 2015
This Mr Fix It should just fix it and save all this explaining.
Buhari/Fashola, What we understand is simply: GIVE US LIGHT!
Re: Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. by anonimi: 9:00am On Nov 25, 2015
Really
If this self-confessed NON-performer knows this, why has he not arrested them
Abi na only Dasuki im fit arrest ni for overthrowing him in 1985? angry

egift:

Re: Buhari To Move Against Pension For Ex- Governors

Make it rain grin grin grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829596_img6325197050325_jpeg_jpeg61db8b350e65ada0da8fdf4018fb03e4

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829595_img16797799937954_jpeg_jpegf12ec4c2cf413bca7562fe43c2669fe4

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. by godwin120alex: 9:02am On Nov 25, 2015
D same problem Nebo was complaining of (sabotage) and pple never taught he was serious.Now d know he was not lieing. God is watching that's d much I can say

4 Likes

Re: Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. by HRich(m): 9:03am On Nov 25, 2015
Has been long i last heard Sai Baba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. by TJhimself: 9:04am On Nov 25, 2015
koboko69:

Mr President identified some of the problems with the power sector and spoke about how he intends to deal with it...yet some senseless dolts like the ones above who wont just get over tha hang over of Jonathan loosing elections....keeps talking about excuses.

They were quock to attribute the increased power
experienced to Jonathan or anything good......but once ots negative....it is Buhari.....

It is amazing how full grown men or youths still think loke todlers just becaue of tribal sentiments and hate....

I honestly do not understand how most of this guys think , I can see they all pray that Buhari fails so they can say we told you not to vote for that Dullard . But what do they really stand to gain if he fails , this man is trying to fix the problem your beloved Gej created for us . They are not just happy and they will never be by the grace of God una go huge transformer last last ni ...
Re: Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. by luvinhubby(m): 9:04am On Nov 25, 2015
koboko69:

They were quock to attribute the increased power experienced to Jonathan or anything good......but once ots negative....it is Buhari.....

See outburst of anger cheesy cheesy

Na beginning be this oohh.

Buhariiiiiiiii ooooooo !!

1 Like

Re: Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. by henryhemon(m): 9:05am On Nov 25, 2015
LegatusGlaber:
The APC govt is unconsciously making GEJ a hero through their numerous excuses et al.

We didn't vote you guys for this, give us solutions gaddamit

Yes we need solutions we don't need excuses joor, am a lover of Pmb but we have to tell him the truth unlike gejites supporters, when its time to criticize him we will but he is still better than gej 500 times.
Re: Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. by Validated: 9:05am On Nov 25, 2015
Which one is "theft of gas again"?

4 Likes

Re: Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. by Pidggin(f): 9:06am On Nov 25, 2015
Now it is sabotage and theft causing power problem, when it was the previous government ruling this same party said it was deliberate grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. by BY1434(m): 9:07am On Nov 25, 2015
koboko69:
The dunce above me failed to see this;

The worst thing to happen to one in this life is to have a PDP branded brain. The daft one above could not see that the president was simply responding to questions that he was aked. Was he supposed to ignore? The sense in the garbage written up there is somethibg I fail to understand. Is it that the president was supposed to generate power and transmit to Nigerians in 6 months? Does the dunce feel power generation is like putting bread on butter. What their god could not do in 6 years they want miracle worker Buahari to just say LET THEIR BE LIGHT!!!
Steps have been taken already....
And weather u like it or not...there have been a little improvement in power generations.

I wasn't happy when I saw ur response to that piish ediot,I tot the wailers don't deserve to be dignify with a respoonse,but on a second thought,I think its good that you educate the slowpoke and his other ilk in order to reset their demented brain
Re: Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. by anonimi: 9:07am On Nov 25, 2015
godwin120alex:
D same problem Nebo was complaining of (sabotage) and pple never taught he was serious.Now d know he was not lieing. God is watching that's d much I can say

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3115319_fbimg1448250582417_jpegc4783182a1b9ab0ed04c3f1b5f5e1fbf

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. by LastSurvivor: 9:07am On Nov 25, 2015
koboko69:

Ur stupidity is simply amazing..

9 Likes

Re: Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. by drss(m): 9:07am On Nov 25, 2015
koboko69:

wetin dis one dey talk When minister of power during GEJ era bitter complain of d sabotage across power installation in d country, in some cases power stations were deliberately blown up by dynamites wat did u say? Did u gave GEJ a chance? Instead una call am names, dey say GEJ is clueless. Dat him no fit arrest common criminals n gas pipeline vandals. Now ur daura president is making d same excuse giving by d previous administration n u are here talking zombie language. Una don enter one chance!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives In Yola, Adamawa State (Photos) / Police Hunt For Shiite Members, Arrest Scores / DSS Arrests Abdulmajid DanbilkiKwamanda Who Threatened To Make Kano Ungovernable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.