Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. (19828 Views)

APC Members Undermining My Administration-Abubakar / Sabotage, Theft Undermining Power Supply – Buhari / Gbajabiamila Writes Dogara, Accuses Him Of Undermining Principal Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. by NOBODYY: 9:38am On Nov 25, 2015
calaway:

[b]especially when you are doing nothing but taking pictures[/b]and wasting scarce resource traveling aimless.
But when fayose takes such picture its fine right?
Re: Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 25, 2015
Joejonah:
I bought fuel N250/litre this morning. Please sir can I know the cause too?

PDP is to blame. Especially that Goodluck who wanted to remove Subsidy and we #occupyNigeria. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 25, 2015
Dear Gen. Muhammad Buhari. you knew this was the situation when you became Military President of Nigeria way back.. it should not be strange to you now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. by henryhemon(m): 9:40am On Nov 25, 2015
LegatusGlaber:

This is a blatant display of credulity. If this is your understanding of "we will hit the ground running" then I don't know what to tell you.

You sure didnt read my message.
Re: Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. by koboko69: 9:41am On Nov 25, 2015
drss:
wetin dis one dey talk When minister of power during GEJ era bitter complain of d sabotage across power installation in d country, in some cases power stations were deliberately blown up by dynamites wat did u say? Did u gave GEJ a chance? Instead una call am names, dey say GEJ is clueless. Dat him no fit arrest common criminals n gas pipeline vandals. Now ur daura president is making d same excuse giving by d previous administration n u are here talking zombie language. Una don enter one chance!

Come I dont get u guys ooo. So someone kept saying saboteurs for how many years
Make una get small brain na.

What was done about the saboteurs?
Re: Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. by TheEclectic: 9:41am On Nov 25, 2015
Buhari and his goons should quit telling us what we know already. Stop complaining and fixed the problem! angry
Re: Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 25, 2015
Seems Ajala is back from the Islamist Republic of Iran, how Ayatollah sir? Welcome, na wetin you bring, nice Quran? Nagode. BTW Xmas is coming so as usual, we must start fuel scarcity and take light so the Kuffir know that Allah Akbar. Sai Bugati!

1 Like

Re: Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. by calaway: 9:43am On Nov 25, 2015
NOBODYY:

But when fayose takes such picture its fine right?

fayose does not have a quarter the number of pictures buhari has and he has not traveled out of ekiti more than 6 time. Moreover have you heard any ekiti man complain? is it when people die of hunger you will know that thing have gone from bad to disaster?
Re: Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. by 400billionman: 9:44am On Nov 25, 2015
Always full of excuse
Re: Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. by 400billionman: 9:45am On Nov 25, 2015
Always full of excuses.

I am sure some SUG Presidents will do better than this man..
Re: Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. by koboko69: 9:48am On Nov 25, 2015
drss:
wetin dis one dey talk When minister of power during GEJ era bitter complain of d sabotage across power installation in d country, in some cases power stations were deliberately blown up by dynamites wat did u say? Did u gave GEJ a chance? Instead una call am names, dey say GEJ is clueless. Dat him no fit arrest common criminals n gas pipeline vandals. Now ur daura president is making d same excuse giving by d previous administration n u are here talking zombie language. Una don enter one chance!

Oboi....u get sense so?
When this and that was complaining. ..

Oboi for how many years....
Na so so complain. What was done about it?
Na wa o. So if to say Jona win...na complaints we go still dey hear. Oboi...the kind sense PDP to put fornuna brain .... na on God knows ooo.
Re: Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. by hollandis(f): 9:48am On Nov 25, 2015
Thanks Buharu failure

1 Like

Re: Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. by wiseoneking: 9:49am On Nov 25, 2015
MrSmith007:
I just they laugh...

All enemies of Nigeria and her progress will face God's judgment soon
And it starts from buhari.
Re: Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. by Sijo01(f): 9:51am On Nov 25, 2015
Hiploko:
bring bring bring!!! We ought to be @ the brought stage... It is 6 months and we are still bringing. Nigerians are becoming wiser. Many wud be saying*had I known*

Lol @bring bring bring! Let's hope we will not get tired of waiting for 'brought stage'. ... .. ... am glad I'm not and will not be among those saying 'had I know' cheesy
Re: Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. by drss(m): 9:54am On Nov 25, 2015
koboko69:

Oboi....u get sense so?
When this and that was complaining. ..

Oboi for how many years....
Na so so complain. What was done about it?
Na wa o. So if to say Jona win...na complaints we go still dey hear. Oboi...the kind sense PDP to put fornuna brain .... na on God knows ooo.
tell ur daura president to fix power supply n stop complaining.

1 Like

Re: Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. by bigass123(m): 9:56am On Nov 25, 2015
My brother, I wonder oh
The more I look at it..seems like the country is under a curse. cry

IzonOwei:
why cant each state manage its power nd lets free ourselves from this electricity wahala...what ever happened to installing giant solar panels like as it is in egypt in the north and harnessing coal in enugu to improve power...must it be gas...
Re: Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. by koboko69: 9:57am On Nov 25, 2015
drss:
tell ur daura president to fix power supply n stop complaining.

Yes he is God. That just said let there be Light and there was light.
Power is meant to be generated and transmitted in just about 6 months in office. Nna men...una still get 8 years to do this oooo. Someone was asked questions and he explained. ..una say na complain. Sense nor common oooo. Chia
Re: Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. by OsamaB: 9:57am On Nov 25, 2015
Lol, doesn't that sound similar to what's the previous government said?
Re: Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. by Hiploko(m): 9:57am On Nov 25, 2015
Sijo01:

Lol @bring bring bring! Let's hope we will not get tired of waiting for 'brought stage'. ... .. ... am glad I'm not and will not be among those saying 'had I know' cheesy
1 bottle of champaigne for u grin
Re: Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. by Armstrong1975: 9:58am On Nov 25, 2015
whatsoever you sow, you shall reap, the APC as the opposition then condemned any excuse from Jonathan in respect power sabotage, they paid people to boost gas pipeline for Jonathan and PDP not to take the glory, today the devil created by APC and Co is hunting them seriously and perfectly, i praythis four years of APC will not be another wasted years

2 Likes

Re: Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. by Hiploko(m): 10:00am On Nov 25, 2015
koboko69:

Yes he is God. That just said let there be Light and there was light.
Power is meant to be generated and transmitted in just about 6 months in office. Nna men...una still get 8 years to do this oooo. Someone was asked questions and he explained. ..una say na complain. Sense nor common oooo. Chia
shhhhhh there. U didn't know all these when GEJ was there. APC should better wake up becos they have been riding on GEJ's structures since May. Now it is getting exhausted and they lack ideas on how to create theirs

1 Like

Re: Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. by koboko69: 10:07am On Nov 25, 2015
Hiploko:
shhhhhh there. U didn't know all these when GEJ was there. APC should better wake up becos they have been riding on GEJ's structures since May. Now it is getting exhausted and they lack ideas on how to create theirs

Whats the when GEJ was there madness. Chia. Someone was there for 6 years and power still could not improve.

Riding on GEJ structures cheesy cheesy.
Structures that never worked for 6 years... cheesy cheesy

Ok u mean GEJ structures were not permanent. ..it has started exausting in just 6 months. Nna u get brain so?

Is Bokoharam part of GEJ' s structures...

Of course No...its Buhari's structure. Clowns of life...

8 years bro. ....u are still learning
Re: Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 25, 2015
koboko69:

Come I dont get u guys ooo. So someone kept saying saboteurs for how many years
Make una get small brain na.

What was done about the saboteurs?
He is saying the truth. The former minister complained and we came him all sort of names including the so called APC now that they are in charge, they are saying the same thing the former minister said. Who is fooling who?

2 Likes

Re: Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. by taofeektaiwo(m): 10:13am On Nov 25, 2015
Obviously u decided to purchase from black market cost I bought mineN87/litre
Joejonah:
I bought fuel N250/litre this morning. Please sir can I know the cause too?
Re: Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. by Hiploko(m): 10:13am On Nov 25, 2015
koboko69:

Whats the when GEJ was there madness. Chia. Someone was there for 6 years and power still could not improve.

Riding on GEJ structures cheesy cheesy.
Structures that never worked for 6 years... cheesy cheesy

Ok u mean GEJ structures were not permanent. ..it has started exausting in just 6 months. Nna u get brain so?

Is Bokoharam part of GEJ' s structures...

Of course No...its Buhari's structure. Clowns of life...

8 years bro. ....u are still learning
I like ur guts bro. One of the few *change* street boys still working about without shame after the APC scam...how una go do na?

1 Like

Re: Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. by koboko69: 10:16am On Nov 25, 2015
Scholes007:
In case you don't know what you (mr intelligent one who resort to crude insults in other to air the view) said previously let me remind you
the bold above was your only response smeared with anger, hate and bitterness, then to respond to your scanty bitter post i made the comment below been a bitter soul, you kept smouldering with anger as could be noticed by your next post you went ahead to make the scatty quote below
Oboi...still no sense in what u saying. Other that being bitter and yet to recover for GEJ's failure at the last poles. He was askrd about power. And he answered...was he supposed to ignore or what. You peoole keep saying GEJ this and that. Men ...6 good years...
Whats the impact of all thie lies u wrote up thete on the power sector?.
Was there there any damn improvement. For 6 years. ..someone kept repeating same saboteurs. What was dobe about it.
This is a serious government. ..and not some 6 years excusing government. Its just 6 months. ..u still have 8 solid years to do this...Unfortunately, things would have been better and you will be forced to admit. Your Buhari's failure wish...will never come to pass. Sorry grin

If BH bombs now...una go absorb GEJ. .shout buhari. Clowns of life
Re: Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. by koboko69: 10:19am On Nov 25, 2015
asuustrike2009:

He is saying the truth. The former minister complained and we came him all sort of names including the so called APC now that they are in charge, they are saying the same thing the former minister said. Who is fooling who?
Oh...the question is were the saboteurs stronger the Jonathans government. ?

At leadt we saw little improvement immediately after the power change
Re: Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. by 1stdammy: 10:25am On Nov 25, 2015
oatzeal:
Hmmm.. Sabotage and theft undermining power supply- Buhari, says Fashola to begin work on Lagos-Ibadan expressway next week

[img]http://3.bp..com/--glSHGUGFuY/VlTUxF1GrqI/AAAAAAAHbzc/K8GcgmP1uxU/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

Read the press statement from the presidency below...
President Muhammadu Buhari has identified sabotage and theft of gas as factors undermining the efforts of the government to increase power supply in the country. To tackle the problem, the President announced that existing Military Task-Forces will be reorganized to ensure a successful protection of the network of gas pipelines.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-6Hhf4FmudIk/VlTUxs5VRcI/AAAAAAAHbzk/IJPKBY2Xvq8/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

The President, who said this Tuesday in a question-and-answer interaction with the Nigerian community in Tehran, the Islamic Republic of Iran, noted that "although some improvement in power had been recorded in the recent period," sabotage of pipeline installations continued to be a problem. He told his audience that Nigeria had everything it takes to generate enough power.

"Power is a running battle because the saboteurs are still there. We have the potential. We have gas, we have qualified people but we are contending with a lot of saboteurs who go and blow up installations. When gas is pumped to Egbin and such other power stations, thieves and saboteurs such as the militants cut those supplies," President Buhari said.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-Ktw5kavdA4Y/VlTUyb_bRVI/AAAAAAAHbzs/K7Fz-rmGSNI/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

He also cited another factor as the reduced role of the government in the sector due to the privatization of the institutions under the Power Holding Company of Nigeria, PHCN, in the process of which, he said, the facilities "have been sold to a number of interest groups." He assured that the Military Task-Forces with representation from the Army, Navy, Air Force, the Police and other security agencies will be reconstituted to secure the pipelines.

"Supplies will become steady; there will be less sabotage as we secure the pipelines," he stressed. President Buhari also updated the Nigerians in Tehran on the efforts of his administration towards ending the Boko Haram insurgency and terrorism in the country, explaining that a lot had been achieved following the reorganization of the military top command, followed by increased equipment supply and training. In a response to a question on the need to improve healthcare delivery, the President said that efforts had been intensified towards ridding the country of fake drugs and fake doctors, and also what he called "the disgraceful aspects" manifested by "baby factories."

He also enumerated several steps being taken towards the revival of education from primary school level to university. On the creation of jobs, he placed the prevailing joblessness in the country at the door-step of the last administration which he blamed for giving "a devastating blow to the economy through corruption and incompetence."

The President said that something urgent will be done about the bad condition of roads, citing the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway as one to be addressed from next week by the Minister of Works, Power and Housing, Babatunde Fashola, who sat next to him at the meeting. Speaking on the issue of corruption, one of the three issues he identified as the priorities of his administration, President Buhari said that the necessity for compliance with due process of the law was responsible for the delay in the prosecution of the looters of the country's economy.

He noted however, that the "the day of reckoning is gradually coming." He also revealed that a number of past officials had begun the voluntary return of stolen funds but expressed the view that his government was not satisfied with tokens."We want to have everything back – all that they took by force in 16 years," the President concluded.

GARBA SHEHU
Senior Special Assistant to the President (Media & Publicity)
November 24, 2015.

cc lalasticlala

SOURCE : http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2015/11/hmmm-sabotage-and-theft-undermining.html
But I already knw this since the days of judas ischaroit now, nothing is new here Mr president...........tell me something new pls
Re: Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 25, 2015
koboko69:

Oh...the question is were the saboteurs stronger the Jonathans government. ?

At leadt we saw little improvement immediately after the power change
Some part saw change. Why can't your president swing into action as promised? I am not interested whether Jonathan or Buhari are in charge all I want is constant power supply. It will be foolish for party to criticise a government for not improving power when they complained of saboteur yet same party is complaining about same issue that the previous government raised
Re: Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. by MrSmith007: 10:29am On Nov 25, 2015
doubleportion:

Me I just dey cry!
If those commments were coming from the supposed leaders of tommorrow! Infact, am still weeping !

But your WAILING is a loooooong thing!
lol.. me wailer? I be hustler
Re: Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. by koboko69: 10:34am On Nov 25, 2015
asuustrike2009:

Some part saw change. Why can't your president swing into action as promised? I am not interested whether Jonathan or Buhari are in charge all I want is constant power supply. It will be foolish for party to criticise a government for not improving power when they complained of saboteur yet same party is complaining about same issue that the previous government raised

Oh.. lol. A party in power for only 6 months. How many years was PDP be in power..16years. And they kept saying the same thing for 16 years...and nothing was done. Opposition is repeating the same thing at the same time talking about how they intend to tackle the problem. Its just 6 months dude....Structures are being put in place ...Buhari was questioned...he was not meant to shy away frm the question
Re: Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. by ajepako(f): 10:39am On Nov 25, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
Gej said the same thing .. Useless tanoid now wailers said APC was behind the sabotage .. Is it safe to say wailers are the saboteurs now? wink

I agree with you that tanoid said it was APC...

How come it is now you believe that there are saboteurs?

Because na APC dey rule?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2016 Budget: FG Votes N500b For Social Welfare / Again, Buhari Shuts Down 3rd Term Agenda Talks / Gov. Abiodun Secures Release Of #EndSARS Protesters Charged For Attempted Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.