Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,679 members, 7,955,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:56 AM

Truth Is Bitter To Many - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Truth Is Bitter To Many (1009 Views)

Is There Any Pussy That Is Bitter? / The Truth Is Bitter. Ani She Is Uglee Now, She Is No More The Queen We Crowned / The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truth Is Bitter To Many by HelpeeDeck(m): 11:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
As a lady, you must not go naked just to look beautiful or upload your half naked pics just to look attractive and to get nice comment from men..Men will always applaud and commend you physically on What they see, But right inside there heart, they have condemn you totally and you are Never a Wife material, rather they just want to get you laid and off they go..

1 Like

Re: Truth Is Bitter To Many by iceberylin(m): 11:31pm On Nov 24, 2015
And you think they don't know already.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Truth Is Bitter To Many by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 25, 2015
iceberylin:
And you think they don't know already.... undecided
where have u been?
Re: Truth Is Bitter To Many by amokeme(f): 12:45am On Nov 25, 2015
To be seen as "wife material" shouldn't be the sole aim to dress decently..
Dress with grace, class and integrity! And you will be happy within yourself. The feeling is priceless cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truth Is Bitter To Many by kodded(m): 12:58am On Nov 25, 2015

undecided undecided
te bitter truth undecided undecided
Re: Truth Is Bitter To Many by iceberylin(m): 8:00am On Nov 25, 2015
Oyind17:

where have u been?

Home grin
Re: Truth Is Bitter To Many by Dotwillis1(m): 8:10am On Nov 25, 2015
Lol
Re: Truth Is Bitter To Many by itsIYKE(m): 8:15am On Nov 25, 2015
This truth is too obvious to be regarded as a truth in the first place

1 Like

Re: Truth Is Bitter To Many by Shugaryme(f): 8:51am On Nov 25, 2015
amokeme:
To be seen as "wife material" shouldn't be the sole aim to dress decently..
Dress with grace, class and integrity! And you will be happy within yourself. The feeling is priceless cheesy
well said sis smiley

1 Like

Re: Truth Is Bitter To Many by amokeme(f): 9:32am On Nov 25, 2015
Shugaryme:
well said sis smiley
kiss
Re: Truth Is Bitter To Many by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 25, 2015
Ah wish u guys will stop complementing d half unclad ladies. Cos its ur complements dat always ginger their swagger and make dem worse
Re: Truth Is Bitter To Many by DonX001: 10:06am On Nov 25, 2015
HelpeeDeck:
As a lady, you must not go naked just to look beautiful or upload your half naked pics just to look attractive and to get nice comment from men..Men will always applaud and commend you physically on What they see, But right inside there heart, they have condemn you totally and you are Never a Wife material, rather they just want to get you laid and off they go..

Story for the gods!!!
That's just what your parents and pastors want you to believe, it's not necessarily true.
In my experience, among all my female classmates back then in school, it was even the bad gurls that got married first....how they did it I don't know. And they still have happy marriages till today.
While a lot of the very good girls in my class are still unmarried till today.
Bottomline- Time and chance happens to everyone....its not necessarily about dressing half na*ked. Some of those half na*ked babes even make better wives than the ones wrapped up like Moses.
Re: Truth Is Bitter To Many by DonX001: 10:11am On Nov 25, 2015
Anyss:
Ah wish u guys will stop complementing d half unclad ladies. Cos its ur complements dat always ginger their swagger and make dem worse

Lol, we complement them because it's the truth.....we like what we see.
I'm sure even some girls too also like what they see in those half na*ked pics... wink
Re: Truth Is Bitter To Many by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 25, 2015
DonX001:

Lol, we complement them because it's the truth.....we like what we see.
I'm sure even some girls too also like what they see in those half na*ked pics... wink

Kai this world is bad oooh. Yet u won't marry ha fa. Chaiiii. Dereris god oooh
Re: Truth Is Bitter To Many by HelpeeDeck(m): 10:39am On Nov 25, 2015
DonX001:

Story for the gods!!!
That's just what your parents and pastors want you to believe, it's not necessarily true.
In my experience, among all my female classmates back then in school, it was even the bad gurls that got married first....how they did it I don't know. And they still have happy marriages till today.
While a lot of the very good girls in my class are still unmarried till today.
Bottomline- Time and chance happens to everyone....its not necessarily about dressing half na*ked. Some of those half na*ked babes even make better wives than the ones wrapped up like Moses.

look at your words, if you are a christian you will not type in such ways
Re: Truth Is Bitter To Many by DonX001: 12:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
HelpeeDeck:

look at your words, if you are a christian you will not type in such ways
It's reality Bro, reality!
Re: Truth Is Bitter To Many by DonX001: 12:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
Anyss:

Kai this world is bad oooh. Yet u won't marry ha fa. Chaiiii. Dereris god oooh
Truth is, I could. If I get close to her and she she is what I'm looking for in a wife, I could marry her.
I've had enough experience to realise that it's not necessarily about the outward dressing.
I've met very gangster-dressing, club going girls who are very loyal to their bfs and have very lovely hearts.
And I've met very 'Sister-dressing', church going girls who are cheerful givers once you press the right buttons.
Trust me, I know from experience because I've tried both sides.
Re: Truth Is Bitter To Many by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 25, 2015
DonX001:

Truth is, I could. If I get close to her and she she is what I'm looking for in a wife, I could marry her.
I've had enough experience to realise that it's not necessarily about the outward dressing.
I've met very gangster-dressing, club going girls who are very loyal to their bfs and have very lovely hearts.
And I've met very 'Sister-dressing', church going girls who are cheerful givers once you press the right buttons.
Trust me, I know from experience because I've tried both sides.

Well dats the bitter truth. Gals can sabi to pretend eeh.
Re: Truth Is Bitter To Many by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 25, 2015
True talk.

(1) (Reply)

Wise Guyz Pls Help Me Judge This / God Save And Protect This Country / Is It Advisable To Get Married as An Undergraduate In 300level?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.