Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Wise Guyz Pls Help Me Judge This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wise Guyz Pls Help Me Judge This (958 Views)

Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? / Itz D Luk Alike Season Ooo Help Me Judge.. / Please Help Me Judge This Attitude Exhibition By My Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wise Guyz Pls Help Me Judge This by jonaifame22(m): 5:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
My ex gf showed up in my shop 2day and she narrated her ordeal of how she almost gfot raped by a guy yesterday,
She said she met the guy when she was carrying some heavy load in unilag and she was very tired and the guy offered to help her by giving her a ride and after that he asked for her number and according to her she didn't wanna sound rude so she gave him her number and since then they've been chattn on watsapp.
Then he took her out yesterday and then she ate meat and the guy drank some liquor, then they discussed abt web designing amongst other things and after a while at abt 8:30pm she said she wanna go home and the said he'll like to use the ATM,
On gettn to the ATM the guy said the money he's expectn hasn't reflected so they sat in his car and talked a while then he tried holdin her hands which she declined according to her.
The next thing the guy did next was that he gave her a series of five punch combinations and she was screaming frm inside his car and she managed to run out and she left her fone behind in his car wth her face swollen all over at least my eyes saw the swollen face.
As she was done narrating the story, I told her I don't believe the whole thing that some parts of the story is missing, then she got angry and started acting up, after I started to narrate what I feel happened, she stormed out angrily and I didn't call her back,
Please have I done wrong for not beleiving the story and should I have called her back when she walked out on me and form the write up, do u believe the story
Re: Wise Guyz Pls Help Me Judge This by Bugatie(m): 5:58pm On Nov 25, 2015
Refer her to the police
Re: Wise Guyz Pls Help Me Judge This by IamLEGEND1: 5:59pm On Nov 25, 2015
call her & tell her it's end time ràpe.
Re: Wise Guyz Pls Help Me Judge This by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 6:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
ákúkó mike ejagha by LIENUS ONYEASHI angry
Re: Wise Guyz Pls Help Me Judge This by schumastic(m): 6:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
u did nothing wrong but one thing v come to realize in ladies is this,, most ladies hate when they tell a guy about a sexual harassment they had n a person makes fun of it or doubt them..yeah maybe she hid some part of the story but wa u did wrong was not showing concern which i think is what she wanted...next time when a girl is lying and u know she s, just wait till another day n ask her and c if she will say a diff story entirely then u il now remind her of d last statement she made up.

2 Likes

Re: Wise Guyz Pls Help Me Judge This by gabinogem(m): 6:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
Hmmm... shi.t happens, u just have to believe what she said. Except she has given u reasons to doubt her actions before. BTW, did she tell u about this mysterious helper earlier on?
Re: Wise Guyz Pls Help Me Judge This by jonaifame22(m): 6:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
schumastic:
u did nothing wrong but one thing v come to realize in ladies is this,, most ladies hate when they tell a guy about a sexual harassment they had n a person makes fun of it or doubt them..yeah maybe she hid some part of the story but wa u did wrong was not showing concern which i think is what she wanted...next time when a girl is lying and u know she s, just wait till another day n ask her and c if she will say a diff story entirely then u il now remind her of d last statement she made up.
thanks jare.
Re: Wise Guyz Pls Help Me Judge This by obiorathesubtle: 6:05pm On Nov 25, 2015
Call her, fÚck her, problem solved!
Re: Wise Guyz Pls Help Me Judge This by jonaifame22(m): 6:05pm On Nov 25, 2015
gabinogem:
Hmmm... shi.t happens, u just have to believe what she said. Except she has given u reasons to doubt her actions before. BTW, did she tell u about this mysterious helper earlier on?
no!
Re: Wise Guyz Pls Help Me Judge This by jonaifame22(m): 6:06pm On Nov 25, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Call her, fÚck her, problem solved!
hahahahaha!
Re: Wise Guyz Pls Help Me Judge This by Danfuster(m): 6:06pm On Nov 25, 2015
jonaifame22:
My ex gf showed up in my shop 2day and she narrated her ordeal of how she almost gfot raped by a guy yesterday,
She said she met the guy when she was carrying some heavy load in unilag and she was very tired and the guy offered to help her by giving her a ride and after that he asked for her number and according to her she didn't wanna sound rude so she gave him her number and since then they've been chattn on watsapp.
Then he took her out yesterday and then she ate meat and the guy drank some liquor, then they discussed abt web designing amongst other things and after a while at abt 8:30pm she said she wanna go home and the said he'll like to use the ATM,
On gettn to the ATM the guy said the money he's expectn hasn't reflected so they sat in his car and talked a while then he tried holdin her hands which she declined according to her.
The next thing the guy did next was that he gave her a series of five punch combinations and she was screaming frm inside his car and she managed to run out and she left her fone behind in his car wth her face swollen all over at least my eyes saw the swollen face.
As she was done narrating the story, I told her I don't believe the whole thing that some parts of the story is missing, then she got angry and started acting up, after I started to narrate what I feel happened, she stormed out angrily and I didn't call her back,
Please have I done wrong for not beleiving the story and should I have called her back when she walked out on me and form the write up, do u believe the story

guy...nawa for you ooo, chooi shocked you harsh ooo
Re: Wise Guyz Pls Help Me Judge This by MrCork: 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2015
jonaifame22:

..SAY WOT??...you rape yor girlfriend in a shop after drinkin ATM...Shame on u..u shud be lock in prison!!(no ofeense) angry
Re: Wise Guyz Pls Help Me Judge This by schumastic(m): 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2015
jonaifame22:
thanks jare.

YOU WELCOME BRO

1 Like

Re: Wise Guyz Pls Help Me Judge This by schumastic(m): 6:10pm On Nov 25, 2015
MrCork:

..you rape yor girlfriend in a shop after drinkin ATM...Shame on u..u shud be lock in prison!!(no ofeense) angry

COME MRCORK IS LIKE THIS DEPORTATION HAS GOTTEN TO UR HEAAD OR THE CUM IN UR DICK S DOING THE THINKING, WERE DID THE OP SAY HE TRIED RAPING HER? READ WELL B4 U START COMMENTING ABI SHEY ELE TI MU SHEKPE
Re: Wise Guyz Pls Help Me Judge This by jonaifame22(m): 6:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
MrCork:

..SAY WOT??...you rape yor girlfriend in a shop after drinkin ATM...Shame on u..u shud be lock in prison!!(no ofeense) angry
I guess u one of those been deported frm london yesterday who arrived lagos this morning, eeyah! I hope u're settling down already?
Re: Wise Guyz Pls Help Me Judge This by gabinogem(m): 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
jonaifame22:
no!
then I guess there are some things she's not saying... in every relationship, there's bound to be a form of trust. Once there's no trust, forget it.
Re: Wise Guyz Pls Help Me Judge This by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
What about the fvck part?
Re: Wise Guyz Pls Help Me Judge This by MrCork: 6:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
jonaifame22:
I guess u one of those been deported frm london yesterday who arrived lagos this morning, eeyah! I hope u're settling down already?

...corection...be nice to me & I will post u £10 cash to buy a suit ther in nigeria.....u still a r@pist though! (no ofeense) undecided
Re: Wise Guyz Pls Help Me Judge This by MrCork: 6:18pm On Nov 25, 2015
schumastic:

COME MRCORK IS LIKE THIS DEPORTATION HAS GOTTEN TO UR HEAAD OR THE CUM IN UR DICK S DOING THE THINKING, WERE DID THE OP SAY HE TRIED RAPING HER? READ WELL B4 U START COMMENTING ABI SHEY ELE TI MU SHEKPE

...did u hear him say he rape a girl in his shop usin ATM?....brother..move yor candle closer an re read his jubalistic thread. (No ofeense)
Re: Wise Guyz Pls Help Me Judge This by jonaifame22(m): 6:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
MrCork:

...corection...be nice to me & I will post u £10 cash to buy a suit ther in nigeria.....u still a r@pist though! (no ofeense) undecided
hehehehehehe, don't worry bro, if I need a suit I can afford one!
Re: Wise Guyz Pls Help Me Judge This by MrCork: 6:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
jonaifame22:
hehehehehehe, don't worry bro, if I need a suit I can afford one!

...yor gonno by one from lagos market?...son quit tryn to impres a Londoner....it aint gona fly!!(no ofeense) undecided
Re: Wise Guyz Pls Help Me Judge This by Maduabuchuqwu(m): 6:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
You did nothing wrong ja'e
Buh, sha call her, they like being pampered...
Re: Wise Guyz Pls Help Me Judge This by jonaifame22(m): 6:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
Maduabuchuqwu:
You did nothing wrong ja'e
Buh, sha call her, they like being pampered...
hehehehehe, she wan dey form sey she gat hot temper,thanks all the same jare bro!
Re: Wise Guyz Pls Help Me Judge This by jonaifame22(m): 6:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
MrCork:

...yor gonno by one from lagos market?...son quit tryn to impres a Londoner....it aint gona fly!!(no ofeense) undecided
hehehehehe, buh on a lighter note, cork! I'm not ur son!
Re: Wise Guyz Pls Help Me Judge This by obinna221: 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2015
Attempted rape or rape itself is meant to be taken seriously. Even if you had reservations, you should have kept it to your self till some other time. Even if she wanted to just eat his money and walk away, beating her and trying to rape her still won't be right. You should talk to her and maybe apologize.
Re: Wise Guyz Pls Help Me Judge This by jonaifame22(m): 7:42pm On Nov 25, 2015
obinna221:
Attempted rape or rape itself is meant to be taken seriously. Even if you had reservations, you should have kept it to your self till some other time. Even if she wanted to just eat his money and walk away, beating her and trying to rape her still won't be right. You should talk to her and maybe apologize.
thanks! Maybe I'l apologise,buh dat's not comin to my mind!

(1) (Reply)

Things I've Learnt About Love... / Things We Guys Do In Bedroom That Nigerian Girls Hate / 'my Cousin Is Married To A Conman But Who Will Tell Her?' (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.