Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists - NYSC (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists (46403 Views)

Photos From Recent NYSC Camps Carnival / Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? / Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by kdfemi(m): 11:12am On Nov 25, 2015
cathodekazim:
In the Qoran, it is forbidden for a woman to leave her hair open to the public no matter the circumstances that the person may find herself in

But the dg said its nt allowed to use veil, fine but what if a short veil is allowed @least to cover thr head n free them from the eternal torment they will get for deferring what Allah says

Yu xtian brothers, in d vaticans, jerusalem, bethlehem, israel and most capital of xtians, don't they cover thr head, I think yu guys need to make da research, they cover thr head just lik the muslims, even in jesus days, women don't leave thr hairs open and its even in d bible tht it is forbidden to leave hair open
true, who told u it was for religious purpose haven't tried to think hw d environment is, our environment determines hw we dress, up dere dey r in d desert and wen wind blows trust me u wont like hw many sands ur hair and body would accumulate dat is way men dere cover derw hair and also women so doesn't necessarily means is for region purpose

1 Like

Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:12am On Nov 25, 2015
zenith4biz:
When will NYSC give room for Christians to be putting on skirt, must we be dancing to Muslim tones?

Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by Eneze1(f): 11:12am On Nov 25, 2015
jamst2:

You can tell that to your pervert christian brothers,who are always against muslim with hijab...okey!

Cos you are the first that started it...leave we muslim alone to practise our religion...simple!

Who's holding you guys not to practice your religion? at least part of your religion practice is bombing people up and down the world...si1ly things

2 Likes

Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by olawale4725(m): 11:14am On Nov 25, 2015
goshen26:
Awon elesinjagidijagan have come again

the truth is u are SILLY
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by tankoy: 11:14am On Nov 25, 2015
taiwastem:
Mostly, hired assassins dress in suit, why didn't you people barn suit dress, here and globally?

did you say hired? It could also mean 'focused' and they are 'specific'. They know their targets and have reasons. They dont kill in numbers... Not backed by quran like bh, alqaeda, taliban, alshabab, isil,...
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by Temysteve(m): 11:14am On Nov 25, 2015
personal59:

Why walk semi unclad (Nake*d) when you are not an animal?
Animals are 100% clad, only if u ar afoju
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by neocortex: 11:17am On Nov 25, 2015
olaBanks:
All that muslims want is right to life. Please, let Muslims live. Right from my primary school, i have been told not to cheat, so that people (Christains) wont say, Muslims love to cheat. I got to secondary school same and up unto my University day, Muslims were cheats! The media and their allies (Christains) have worked so had to bring the muslims and their religion to the base.
What is our offence? That we are Muslims or that we are humans? That we pray in silence and not shout to disturb our neighbours? That we wash our hands and parts of our bodies 5times daily? That our women wear head cover (Hijab) and men long robe?
Why muslims? Why? Even when the common law say that 'Everyone has right to religion and conscience' A Muslim do not!
When a Muslim do it right, its never news, but at an error, its the talk of the day! Freedom of religion please!
Only if you (Christains) know how a Muslim feels, each time his religion is attacked, you would not hesitate to desist!
Imagine you (Muslim) introduce yourself to someone (Christain) and the next thind the lattar says is 'Are you serious, you a muslim? You cant be a Muslim? Its not bad though, i just dont like muslims?
I have heard these replies countless times and all i conclude is that Christains believe that they have right over the earth and everything in it.
Please, read more on 'Stress and Strain theory' and you will know, why some have opted for terrorism. Terrorism is NOT part of Islam and will never be!
And lastly, Muslims are been pushed to a maginal landscape, If he needs to get a job, remove your Hijab! Its not part of our corporate culture! But, i guess braid is!

Oh Allah, please, come to the aid of all Muslims of the world, for this religion(Islam) is your true and anointed religion. Help preserve, that it may endure ad infinitum! Amin

You are deflecting from the topic at hand.
Would you rather prefer to see hundreds of
corpers murdered than not waering hijab ?

Is hijab more precious than a human life ?
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by obinnashady(m): 11:19am On Nov 25, 2015
munex007:
Can you write in english please?
Illiterate you can't differentiate between semen and sperm..
Go back to the basic you are mentally disable..

lipsrsealed
I recognise ur presnce Ewu...I'll induct u into the hall of shame
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by olawale4725(m): 11:20am On Nov 25, 2015
[quote author=INDUSTRIALFAN post=40386040][/quote], ode lele yi oooo. who told u dat wearing trouser is part of islamic tunes
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by kdfemi(m): 11:22am On Nov 25, 2015
cathodekazim:

Maybe yu need to google the christian crusade and kn who started waging war against ppl too accept thr religion

Are u to scared to knw the truth

Type christian crusade on wikipedia.
You are gona shed tears

Done hear

Expectin to be banned

Am a muslim so the mods will ban me

Make it snappy pls
lol u don't knw history d Christianity crusade started because of d islam holy war wen d Vatican saw d Muslim a already taking over europe thru ur so called holy war dey had to do sumtin dey started a counter attack example was reclaming Spain from islam and d pope apologies for d wrong of d war simple!
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by kdfemi(m): 11:22am On Nov 25, 2015
personal59:

All this question av just one answer

Nigeria independence is gotten mainly by the muslims (northern muslims) so is expected
I blame ur teachers for dis comments..u better go back and read ur country history b4 u disgrace ur self

3 Likes

Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by Seunaj05(m): 11:22am On Nov 25, 2015
personal59:

Yes I am but your father is the one financing us and your mother cook for us in our hideout.

You are a terrorist son
after careful look at ur choice of words, I drop my case, I shouldn't argue with someone like u.
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by jamst2(m): 11:23am On Nov 25, 2015
Eneze1:

Who's holding you guys not to practice your religion? at least part of your religion practice is bombing people up and down the world...si1ly things

Oh! I see,u av been drinking bbc,cnn & those western propaganda news kool-aid...well done ooo!

U beta open ur eyes & stop day dreaming... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by neocortex: 11:23am On Nov 25, 2015
fxskye:

All we are saying here is that we need a SANE nation devoid of IMMORALITY.

Well , I guess bombing innocent people is moral.
but wearing mini-skirt is the height of immorality.
What a perverse thinking.
You forgot that only those who are alive will even
contemplate whether to use hijab or not.
SMH at your comment.

2 Likes

Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by watbas: 11:25am On Nov 25, 2015
lolaxavier:
We frown at long hijab because of the security implication.

The headline is misleading to me. Hijab wasn't ban according to that quote. Long hijab was. I don't see what is by in that. It's good to first understand before expecting being understood.
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:27am On Nov 25, 2015
olawale4725:
ode lele yi oooo. who told u dat wearing trouser is part of islamic tunes
Hmmm.... why the insult? when u mentioned Christians getting allowed to wear skirts, I simply searched for a picture online as a joke...... I didn't even say a word.... some people sha....
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by kdfemi(m): 11:29am On Nov 25, 2015
BY1434:

If we go by the way of your reasoning and ban the use of hijab in public places,we should also be ready to ban the use of cars,okada etc cos they are also used by BH to commit the dastard act
now hw can u compare basic amenities to a piece of clothing wat Gud has hijab done for nigeria as a whole compare to all dis wheels and see hw stupid ur statement sounds
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by neocortex: 11:29am On Nov 25, 2015
baarakallah:
I blv dat even d reasonable xtians knws dat d so called Nysc dressing code is totaly imoral, most especialy 4 d ladies. Bt d so called xtians due to d fact dat the religion they claimed is totally man-made. Both the bible and xtianity have been nutilated beyond recognition. Islam is a religion from Allah (the Lord of the universe), the Lord of Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad among others. And it is guided by the of Allah, Al-QUR'AN take it or leave it. Islam cannot be compared with xtianity that teaches moral decadence, Islam teaches moral, integrity, good character and behaviour to others irrespective of d religion he/she claimed. Muslim sister are order by their Allah to cover their body, nt to expose their unclothedness to any, while xtian can even go to their church wearing mini skirt, wit al are body expossed. That is why we Muslims wil never take any act of immoral and nudity introduced by d so called NYSC officials but d xtians can do because it is in comformity wit deir satanic religion. Either take it or leave it, our sisters will use their hijab at all time according to the commandment frm Allah. Our sisters are more like mary d mother of jesus by using their hijab. Waillers ur job!

What is immoral about the NYSC dress code ?
You lots keep quiet when innocent people are
killed but are quick to condemn a type of clothing
as immoral.
Don't you think something is wrong with your line of
reasoning ?
Clothes doesn't determine morality , behaviours does.

2 Likes

Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by neocortex: 11:30am On Nov 25, 2015
rileyy:
They want our women to be walking unclad, we will resist with all we have إن شاء الله . All the enemy of islam shall be put to shame death
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by Bollinger(m): 11:30am On Nov 25, 2015
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by kdfemi(m): 11:33am On Nov 25, 2015
daretodiffer:

Ode!
to be honest u r d real ode! He actually said something sensible
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by Seunaj05(m): 11:33am On Nov 25, 2015
rileyy:
So you quoted me to spew this rubbish? Long or short, hw does that affect your reasoning and choke you off oxygen? Pls breath, relax and watch event unfold.
Check that moniker well, never in your life quote me again

after careful look at ur choice of words, I drop my case, I shouldn't argue with someone like u.
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by tankoy: 11:37am On Nov 25, 2015
baarakallah:
I blv dat even d reasonable xtians knws dat d so called Nysc dressing code is totaly imoral, most especialy 4 d ladies. Bt d so called xtians due to d fact dat the religion they claimed is totally man-made. Both the bible and xtianity have been nutilated beyond recognition. Islam is a religion from Allah (the Lord of the universe), the Lord of Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad among others. And it is guided by the of Allah, Al-QUR'AN take it or leave it. Islam cannot be compared with xtianity that teaches moral decadence, Islam teaches moral, integrity, good character and behaviour to others irrespective of d religion he/she claimed. Muslim sister are order by their Allah to cover their body, nt to expose their unclothedness to any, while xtian can even go to their church wearing mini skirt, wit al are body expossed. That is why we Muslims wil never take any act of immoral and nudity introduced by d so called NYSC officials but d xtians can do because it is in comformity wit deir satanic religion. Either take it or leave it, our sisters will use their hijab at all time according to the commandment frm Allah. Our sisters are more like mary d mother of jesus by using their hijab. Waillers ur job!

makes sense...
Hope you know allah is one of the many idols in kaaba. Ashamed? 'Abd allah' means 'servant of allah', and I guess u are familiar with the name. Abdallah was not a muslim but an idolater, worshipping 'allah': was called 'servant of allah'. Same 'allah' was glorified by mohammed and kept in kaaba for worship. Now 'no God but allah and mohammed is his servant'.
How do you like this?

when the use of hijab was banned in kantin kwari, turkey, etc. hope you know it wasnt the handwork of NYSC.

1 Like

Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by rileyy(m): 11:37am On Nov 25, 2015
And yet you quote, scram...

Seunaj05:
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 25, 2015
on judgement day we shall all knw d truth by then all unrepentant sinners shall be confined to d dip pit of hell.pple knw d truth bt they dnt want to be seen as religious or extremists.they prefer to please their fellow man than pleasing the creator.human being is nt even worth a grain of sand to God yet they do as they pleases.

1 Like

Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by Seunaj05(m): 11:41am On Nov 25, 2015
rileyy:
And yet you quote, scram...

Dats ur problem, intolerance!!! Let's learn to tolerate others. Meanwhile, u may leave Nairaland if u don't want to be quoted.
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by Seunaj05(m): 11:43am On Nov 25, 2015
rahymat:
on judgement day we shall all knw d truth by then all unrepentant sinners shall be confined to d dip pit of hell.pple knw d truth bt they dnt want to be seen as religious or extremists.they prefer to please their fellow man than pleasing the creator.human being is nt even worth a grain of sand to God yet they do as they pleases.
rahymat, ur point isn't clear
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by kdfemi(m): 11:44am On Nov 25, 2015
LILYSKY:

they are talking about removing of Hijab n u r talking about ladies wearing skirts, will ladies put on skirt to climb n do the exercises that is been done in orientation camp? Do u think putting on skirt shows true Christianity or Self-Righteousness?
oga listen to ur self too na would lady use long hijab to climb? Common
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by kdfemi(m): 11:46am On Nov 25, 2015
stinggy:

And with skirts, they can participate in Man O' War drills, march and partake in the early morning jogging undecided
Let's get serious bro angry
vcan dey use long hijab too?
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by stinggy(m): 11:48am On Nov 25, 2015
kdfemi:
vcan dey use long hijab too?
Hijab ban is for security reasons, why mixing things up? undecided
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by bigeagleeye(m): 11:48am On Nov 25, 2015
jayzblack:

right to bomb abi. Idiot, bt wen Ipob protested u said they are jobles. fool lik u.
Young man, don't always be in a rush to write, take time to read properly and understand! I will await your apologies after you do that now! Enjoy your day
Re: No Wearing Of Hijab In NYSC Camps, DG Insists by teamchocolate: 11:52am On Nov 25, 2015
That's the point every thing should be done in life should be done in moderation, no one is saying not to wear short hijab, what the DG said is ban of long hijab

We should ban extremism in all forms!!!

Kassidy90:
what i dint understand yet is that....is it the use of hijab that was banned or the use of long hijab?
because i dnt see any securty threat in someone using a moderate hijab like this.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

What Is This Old Woman Doing At NYSC Camp? (see Photo) / Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) / Corper Ese Arumala Has Been Missing For 2 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.