Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,129 members, 7,863,933 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:14 AM

Girlfriend Already 150 Something Lbs At 21, Can She Lose It Or Should I Move On? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Already 150 Something Lbs At 21, Can She Lose It Or Should I Move On? (1113 Views)

CONFESSION: How I Had My First Sex At 21 / If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? / Is It Over?should I Move On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend Already 150 Something Lbs At 21, Can She Lose It Or Should I Move On? by Itohan123(m): 10:30am On May 25, 2009
Because I don't want to end up with big mamma
Re: Girlfriend Already 150 Something Lbs At 21, Can She Lose It Or Should I Move On? by dominique(f): 10:40am On May 25, 2009
150 somn is not too much. . .yet.

she needs to shave just about 10lbs. . .

just tell her nicely that she has to watch her diet

and try to work out more wink
Re: Girlfriend Already 150 Something Lbs At 21, Can She Lose It Or Should I Move On? by Itohan123(m): 10:41am On May 25, 2009
yeah she has been going to the gym supposedly, but she can't stop shoving her face with pounded yam and fried rice
Re: Girlfriend Already 150 Something Lbs At 21, Can She Lose It Or Should I Move On? by Badriyyah(f): 10:59am On May 25, 2009
Itohan123:

Because I don't want to end up with big mamma

How tall is she? Because if she's tall 150lbs isn't much. So you'd dump your gf is she gains a pound or two?? Shame.
Re: Girlfriend Already 150 Something Lbs At 21, Can She Lose It Or Should I Move On? by mrsb(f): 11:20am On May 25, 2009
Big women are beautiful. Is this the same woman who is piercing her bits for you?!
Re: Girlfriend Already 150 Something Lbs At 21, Can She Lose It Or Should I Move On? by Secretz(f): 11:25am On May 25, 2009
True, height does make a difference. It really depends on how it looks too. I know some women who are 5'5 and weigh in bout 145lbs, but they look slim, they are just 'heavy' not that they are fat or plump looking.  undecided

However sha, she berra slow her roll, as she is getting older her metabolism will slow down. Nothing wrong with eating hard back naija food, but in moderation. Tell her to calm down, or go do some exercising with her, play some nintendo wii with her too.  grin
Re: Girlfriend Already 150 Something Lbs At 21, Can She Lose It Or Should I Move On? by IFELEKE(m): 11:30am On May 25, 2009
Itohan,
Must you start multiple threads all in the name of getting cheap attention
Re: Girlfriend Already 150 Something Lbs At 21, Can She Lose It Or Should I Move On? by JJYOU: 11:40am On May 25, 2009
mrsb:

Big women are beautiful. Is this the same woman who is piercing her bits for you?!
i wonder mrsb. these small boiys no go kill us for NL
IFELEKE:

Itohan,
Must you start multiple threads all in the name of getting cheap attention
if na u marry akpu and kpo kpo garri loving wont u come to NL and broadcast it?

my only fear is i will see this girl on NL saying how nasty our people are because this itohan of a boy is looking ugly rumour boiys already. i hope i am wrong
Re: Girlfriend Already 150 Something Lbs At 21, Can She Lose It Or Should I Move On? by spikedcylinder: 11:47am On May 25, 2009
How much do YOU weigh? undecided
Re: Girlfriend Already 150 Something Lbs At 21, Can She Lose It Or Should I Move On? by Secretz(f): 11:49am On May 25, 2009
spikedcylinder:

How much do YOU weigh? undecided

Abi o!! Good question. grin
Re: Girlfriend Already 150 Something Lbs At 21, Can She Lose It Or Should I Move On? by Itohan123(m): 12:08pm On May 25, 2009
I weigh 176 lbs
Re: Girlfriend Already 150 Something Lbs At 21, Can She Lose It Or Should I Move On? by IFELEKE(m): 12:26pm On May 25, 2009
JJYOU:

if na u marry akpu and kpo kpo garri loving wont u come to NL and broadcast it?

I will marry whoever am pleased with and would NEVER come broadcasting it here.
BTW, what's wrong with akpu and kpo kpo garri? no be wetin u chop reach adulthood be that?
My Point is the threadstarter's penchant for creating multiple(albeit unnecessary) threads, I don't have any issue with size.

JJYOU:

my only fear is i will see this girl on NL saying how nasty our people are because this itohan of a boy is looking ugly rumour boiys already. i hope i am wrong
Re: Girlfriend Already 150 Something Lbs At 21, Can She Lose It Or Should I Move On? by Itohan123(m): 12:54pm On May 25, 2009
cheap attention and priceless stories, that's what nairaland is all about
Re: Girlfriend Already 150 Something Lbs At 21, Can She Lose It Or Should I Move On? by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 25, 2009
the question we should ask this poster is DID SHE GET BIG NOW?
if you were attracted to her before (and she was already big) why does it SUDDENLY makes a difference?! is big girls good enough for dating but not for marriage , IN YOUR BOOK?!
if she doesnt loose it, she will STILL be the girl you were attracted to at the first place, why would you move on?!
Re: Girlfriend Already 150 Something Lbs At 21, Can She Lose It Or Should I Move On? by Itohan123(m): 1:31pm On May 25, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

the question we should ask this poster is DID SHE GET BIG NOW?
if you were attracted to her before (and she was already big) why does it SUDDENLY makes a difference?! is big girls good enough for dating but not for marriage , IN YOUR BOOK?!
if she doesnt loose it, she will STILL be the girl you were attracted to at the first place, why would you move on?!

because you need to think about the future, if a girl already has problems managing her weight at 21, she will probably balloon to like 200 lbs after her first child shocked and THAT will no longer be the girl I was attracted to
Re: Girlfriend Already 150 Something Lbs At 21, Can She Lose It Or Should I Move On? by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 25, 2009
Itohan123:

because you need to think about the future, if a girl already has problems managing her weight at 21, she will probably balloon to like 200 lbs after her first child  shocked  and THAT will no longer be the girl I was attracted to

love her for WHO she is not WHAT/WHY/HOW etc
if you are fine with her NOW then there should be NO REASON for you to think about how she will look later.
every woman gain weight during pregnancy, some big woman dont look like they do because of the weight they are on so you might not even get a different woman AFTER the birth.
is a few more pounds really bothering you or is there something else? nobody stays the same all their lives, the love that you have for her will make you adapt.
when you get pot belly, she will have to adapt to you too, do you want her to consider that as well?
Re: Girlfriend Already 150 Something Lbs At 21, Can She Lose It Or Should I Move On? by v3: 3:23pm On May 25, 2009
@poster, What r u on about?, U no fit handle XL lady?, Ur not MAN ENOUGH THEN, u dey fear make she no crush you?, You be confirmed disgrace 2 us men man, See d rubbish wey u cum hia dey paste for us to read, guy troway, she fat?, so what?, you're 170lbs

D weight u gave us doesnt even categorize her as being BIG?

Go n marry chewing stick na,
Re: Girlfriend Already 150 Something Lbs At 21, Can She Lose It Or Should I Move On? by Itohan123(m): 3:24pm On May 25, 2009
v3nom4eva:

@poster, What r u on about?, U no fit handle XL lady?, Ur not MAN ENOUGH THEN, u dey fear make she no crush you?, You be confirmed disgrace 2 us men man, See d rubbish wey u cum hia dey paste for us to read, guy troway, she fat?, so what?, you're 170lbs

D weight u gave us doesnt even categorize her as being BIG?

Go n marry chewing stick na,
shut up tubby
Re: Girlfriend Already 150 Something Lbs At 21, Can She Lose It Or Should I Move On? by sillyme(f): 3:43pm On May 25, 2009
dump that fat betch before she falls over and crushes you! she's a health and safety hazard!!!
Re: Girlfriend Already 150 Something Lbs At 21, Can She Lose It Or Should I Move On? by Itohan123(m): 3:47pm On May 25, 2009
sillyme:

dump that fat betch before she falls over and crushes you! she's a health and safety hazard!!!

LMAO! I was about to do that when I found this stunning 5'1" 96lbs congo girl, but then she went back to her baby daddy. Oh snap grin
Re: Girlfriend Already 150 Something Lbs At 21, Can She Lose It Or Should I Move On? by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 25, 2009
Itohan123:

LMAO! I was about to do that when I found this stunning 5'1" 96lbs congo girl, but then she went back to her baby daddy. Oh snap grin

woah, someone just called your "supposedly"gf a fat biatch and you sit here just making some dumb ass statement.
if she was a fat biatch then what were you doing dating her. get your priorities straight.
Re: Girlfriend Already 150 Something Lbs At 21, Can She Lose It Or Should I Move On? by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 25, 2009
150lbs? but damn! cheesy

If she's tall (5'8 and above), then its oay.
If she's (5'7 and below) then she needs to shave some pounds off.

150lbs, no be the food u dey feed her? tongue
Re: Girlfriend Already 150 Something Lbs At 21, Can She Lose It Or Should I Move On? by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 25, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

woah, someone just called your "supposedly"gf a fat biatch and you sit here just making some dumb ass statement.
if she was a fat biatch then what were you doing dating her. get your priorities straight.
Why? Cause some men are just plain shitty.
Wouldn't surprise me if he laughs while someone calls his wife a trailer trash.
Re: Girlfriend Already 150 Something Lbs At 21, Can She Lose It Or Should I Move On? by v3: 6:12pm On May 25, 2009
@brownjay

Good observation, @ least someone's reasoning wif wht i said earlier
Re: Girlfriend Already 150 Something Lbs At 21, Can She Lose It Or Should I Move On? by platinumnk(f): 10:08pm On Sep 17, 2009
FL Gators:

150lbs? but damn! cheesy

If she's tall (5'8 and above), then its oay.
If she's (5'7 and below) then she needs to shave some pounds off.

150lbs, no be the food u dey feed her? tongue

150 depends on how u carry it. Some ppl have ass so it weighs more, someppl have breasts , and DD's weigh like 6-7 lbs each. Now for those who got breasts and ass cool then 150 would have them dudes howling grin
and you can weigh more if ur are more muscular than others. . .

if ure not endowed then its best to stay skinny lol

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Wish For? / Now Every Woman Wants Him / Is He Fair To Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.