Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

For All Those Wearing Engagement Ring Since January - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For All Those Wearing Engagement Ring Since January (1028 Views)

How Much Have You Spent On AIRTIME Since January / #3Billion Engagement Ring, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) / Elderly Couple Whose Engagement Photos Went Viral Are Married! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For All Those Wearing Engagement Ring Since January by theimmortals(m): 8:16am On Nov 25, 2015
I humbly wish to use this medium to remind our ladies that have been wearing key holders in the name of engagement ring that we just have just 5 saturday remaining so if you have not booked one yet, then something must be wrong somewhere.

And for all those girls that broke up with there loving boyfriends just because one dude like that all in the name of marriage in the 2015 that the year is "almost to an end".

To my Nigas that have suffered one form of heart break or the other in the hands of this ladies, relax God is about to put them to shame.

Also to those Deceivers that have miss lead so many innocent girls all in the name of engagement let them remember that, there is God oooo!!! this girls you are deceiving

If you are a victim (ladies)........ ignore

If you are not a Victim (ladies)........Hit like

If you have deceived any girl (guys)........Share

If u have booked one saturday in the remaining 5 ...Hit like and share

If your heart was broken (guys)...............Hit like

If you are still expecting your miracle (marriage) in this remaining 5 saturdays........like and share.

Single and not searching..........geraraah here menh sh*t!!! In Igbo " Si ebeaa puoo!!"

1 Like

Re: For All Those Wearing Engagement Ring Since January by Danfuster(m): 8:18am On Nov 25, 2015
Them never start

Re: For All Those Wearing Engagement Ring Since January by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 25, 2015
Hahahahahaha
Re: For All Those Wearing Engagement Ring Since January by boboLIL(m): 8:22am On Nov 25, 2015
They think say to find partner easy? grin
Re: For All Those Wearing Engagement Ring Since January by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 25, 2015
Classyzi:
Hahahahahaha
engaged?
Re: For All Those Wearing Engagement Ring Since January by Tallesty1(m): 8:28am On Nov 25, 2015
She was like!

Lady: Talley, I am getting married.

Me: awww, that's good news, when?

Lady: Well,....

Me: undecided

Lady: He hasn't fixed date yet but he proposed yesterday.

Me: tonguetonguetonguetongue
Re: For All Those Wearing Engagement Ring Since January by Lucialovely(f): 8:31am On Nov 25, 2015
grin grin grin grin kiss
Re: For All Those Wearing Engagement Ring Since January by itsIYKE(m): 8:31am On Nov 25, 2015
grin
Re: For All Those Wearing Engagement Ring Since January by Nobody: 2:47am On Nov 26, 2015
Preciousone4ril:
engaged?
Re: For All Those Wearing Engagement Ring Since January by captianfreeman(m): 4:05am On Nov 26, 2015
Classyzi:
NO
Hi

(1) (Reply)

When She Told You I'm Single And Still Virgin / #mindingyourbusiness2016 / My Girl Friend Broke Up With Me: She Said She Is Not True To Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.