Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:28 AM

Do You Agree With This Simple Rule Of Love (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Agree With This Simple Rule Of Love (picture) (1745 Views)

Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? / Could This Be Love! ( Picture Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Agree With This Simple Rule Of Love (picture) by Tbillz(m): 10:56am On Nov 25, 2015
Do you agree with this rule of love? Guys what's your take?

Re: Do You Agree With This Simple Rule Of Love (picture) by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 25, 2015
Ontop wetin...... Na only prettythicksme deserve all dis .
Re: Do You Agree With This Simple Rule Of Love (picture) by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 25, 2015
this is the reason why most of the guys out there are single.
Re: Do You Agree With This Simple Rule Of Love (picture) by marquis31(m): 11:06am On Nov 25, 2015
http://daynightincome.com/?user=2250 . for ur cool money without stress check the addres. real no scam
Re: Do You Agree With This Simple Rule Of Love (picture) by gabinogem(m): 11:07am On Nov 25, 2015
Lolz... the list is just endless for ladies. We still love u girls, without u ladies our world won't revolve round. grin kudos to all the strong, intelligent & vibrant ladies out there. I love u all. kiss
Re: Do You Agree With This Simple Rule Of Love (picture) by dmola(m): 11:07am On Nov 25, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
this is the reason why most of the guys out there are single.
Re: Do You Agree With This Simple Rule Of Love (picture) by dmola(m): 11:08am On Nov 25, 2015
No wonder am still single

Long hiss
Re: Do You Agree With This Simple Rule Of Love (picture) by dmola(m): 11:08am On Nov 25, 2015
No wonder am still single

Long hiss
Re: Do You Agree With This Simple Rule Of Love (picture) by JudgementHammer: 11:09am On Nov 25, 2015
In summary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Agree With This Simple Rule Of Love (picture) by Tbillz(m): 11:11am On Nov 25, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
The list is endless for @prettythicksme kiss
Re: Do You Agree With This Simple Rule Of Love (picture) by robosky02(m): 11:11am On Nov 25, 2015
no she dont
CUMPOLICE01:
Re: Do You Agree With This Simple Rule Of Love (picture) by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 25, 2015
It's overrated.. Some ladies don't really need all this to be happy

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With This Simple Rule Of Love (picture) by merit12(f): 11:13am On Nov 25, 2015
End time love........

All this can't makes her love you if she don't you might end up wasting your time possesing all this rules.....

It genuine if she want you the way you are you rich or poor but trust me a woman want to be comfortable with you. .....

You might follow all this end time rules the she sees you as trash and friend zone you....

Have the right swag

I have spoken
If you are not black don't quote me
Re: Do You Agree With This Simple Rule Of Love (picture) by Lucialovely(f): 11:18am On Nov 25, 2015
Thank God am getting all this kiss kiss. Thanks to my boo cc khalhokage
Re: Do You Agree With This Simple Rule Of Love (picture) by Pheals(f): 11:23am On Nov 25, 2015
As simple as me... U don't need all this
Re: Do You Agree With This Simple Rule Of Love (picture) by yemstok(m): 11:25am On Nov 25, 2015
Lovely! I know I'd share all these with her someday.
Re: Do You Agree With This Simple Rule Of Love (picture) by miqos02(m): 11:48am On Nov 25, 2015
no
Re: Do You Agree With This Simple Rule Of Love (picture) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
robosky02:
no she dont
shocked why u think so? cheesy
Re: Do You Agree With This Simple Rule Of Love (picture) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
Tbillz:

The list is endless for @prettythicksme kiss
shocked Tbillz kiss kiss
Re: Do You Agree With This Simple Rule Of Love (picture) by Tbillz(m): 1:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked Tbillz kiss kiss
yes bae
Re: Do You Agree With This Simple Rule Of Love (picture) by khalhokage(m): 1:55pm On Nov 25, 2015
Lucialovely:
Thank God am getting all this kiss kiss. Thanks to my boo cc khalhokage

cheesy Choi! My head don extra large, thanks boo. Love you cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

So This How Some Girls Will Be After Feb14 / A Husband Did This To His Wife , The Reason Will Shock You [photos] / Why Do Guys Always Want To Kiss My Lips?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.