Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:31 AM

Her Grany & Aunties Dont Like Me And She Is Mishaving Nw.wat Shld I Do Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Grany & Aunties Dont Like Me And She Is Mishaving Nw.wat Shld I Do Pls (721 Views)

I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? / Mummies And Aunties Pray For You And 5 Other Reasons You Must Not Be Single @ 25 / Wat Shld I Do In A Case Lyk Dis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Her Grany & Aunties Dont Like Me And She Is Mishaving Nw.wat Shld I Do Pls by sabiboy01: 1:40pm On May 25, 2009
dere is dis girl her gra-ma drove out of the house because of me that I don’t have money and she is stil going out with,dey drove her because she did not listen to what her gra-ma and her aunty told her about me. I took her in base on the fact that I no very wel that is was because me she was throne-out of her house. confide from her biological perent b4 taking her in.becasue her parent like me bery wel. though we have not ment and see each other. we only speak on phone.they both agree she stays with me 4 a while.after few months of staying together she started mis-bahaving like asking questions.if am going out she wil like 2 no were am going to and if I didn’t come home early she accused me of staying wih another girl out side. God knowns I never did such things since I no her.we have no each other 4 more 5yrs nw.she started doing all this and I have told her several times without nober that I don’t like it wen am been accused of what am not doing.we have quarred over it that I hv to cal her mother I explain to her to talk her her doughter. d other wil cal her and talk to her she wil come begging me and I will 4give her.she stil repeat d same tin and dis time I told her she need to live dat I can’t tk it any more.she left and after some weeks she came back to beg and told me she has reconcile with her gra-ma.i accepted her back. her gra-ma and her Aunties still treat her bad when they get to no she stil going out with me. I love her and she love me too.one day I told her that I don’t like the way they are treating her because of me. she told me 2 4get about it that is is because she is staying with dem and beside is just a natter of time that it will not last 4 ever. with I agree with her.dere is dis faithful d she saw a txt massage in my phone,she ask who send it I told her and I told her d person is jst a frind. she did not believe me until she went to call d number and found out that d person was my colgue at work.every does not ends dere, wenever we are hving misunderstanding she most of acused me of not been faithful to her.and 4 5yrs she has not see me with any girl.nw my problem is that, should I send her away because d everyday acuzation is getting out of hand and secondly the way her pipo her treating her because of me I don’t like it.her gra-ma and her Aunties don’t even want to see me at all. pls adverce me what to do.am sick and tire of the whole tin. but I truly love my girl

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Which Would You Prefer To Go For Dating And Possibly Marriage? / can sum people tell me stories of their heartbreak and how they loved again? / Stop That Nonsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.