Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Are "Husband Material" Men Getting Scarce? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are "Husband Material" Men Getting Scarce? (6569 Views)

He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date / 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material / 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are "Husband Material" Men Getting Scarce? by fartkay(m): 9:59am On Dec 23, 2015
Adaure4ever:
what has politics go to do with relationship?

Don't get him wrong, he mean to say economy n not politics,

Wedding worth 500 thousand naira den can even go for introduction now. N u know ladies with 'state of d heart' tinz.

D material for husbandry is now cost not scarse. Guy re cutting down cost.
Re: Are "Husband Material" Men Getting Scarce? by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 27, 2015
Estharfabian:
I couldn't Agree more...undecided

With the Increasing Rate of Unrepentant thugs, Weed smokers, Narcissist, Players, Sex-Addicts,Misogynists, Rapists, E-megalomaniacs, Heart-breakers...OfCourse they'd be Scarce....undecided

I'm Afraid the Good guys Are diminishing by the day..embarassed Where the good guys At!?cry
kkkkkkkk
Re: Are "Husband Material" Men Getting Scarce? by tpiar: 10:13am On Dec 27, 2015
Estharfabian:
I couldn't Agree more...:-

With the Increasing Rate of Unrepentant thugs, Weed smokers, Narcissist, Players, Sex-Addicts,Misogynists, Rapists, E-megalomaniacs, Heart-breakers...OfCourse they'd be Scarce....:-

I'm Afraid the Good guys Are diminishing by the day..embarassed Where the good guys At!?cry

If those are the men in your circle, then you have to take some responsibility for what you are describing.

Btw mind what you confess.
Re: Are "Husband Material" Men Getting Scarce? by Cybertext(m): 11:29am On Dec 27, 2015
fartkay:

Don't get him wrong, he mean to say economy n not politics,

Wedding worth 500 thousand naira den can even go for introduction now. N u know ladies with 'state of d heart' tinz.

D material for husbandry is now cost not scarse. Guy re cutting down cost.

Lol... funny but true, the truth is that the economy isn't favourable for guys right now. I'm tempted to say girls are luckier in securing employment this days compared to guys
Re: Are "Husband Material" Men Getting Scarce? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
They are not scarce. They are everywhere. Ladies these days crave for insane things like guy with a big dick,at least 10 inches and who can suck and fĂșck very well and also who can also give them money, hence every guy turned a pro and decided to even look neat and sweet mouth them and fĂșck them to oblivion.

The day girls will learn to close their legs and value a decent man, that day, a man who is a husband material will surface. No man wants a reckless abandon for a girlfriend or wife.
Re: Are "Husband Material" Men Getting Scarce? by pryme(m): 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2015
Onyiridike:
It depends on what you mean by the phrase "Husband Material".

I am a woman but 90% of Nigerian young ladies are not marriagable.

I have many of them in my neighbourhood who have been brainwashed by the scenes they watch in Nigerian and foreign movies and yet their brains are not clean enough to understand that movies are mere fiction.

What do you have to say about a girl who is yet to pass SSCE (even in a miracle center), doesn't know how to cook, can't handle any domestic chores and also very rude. And yet she will tell you that a promising young man is NOT her type? I simply told her that God will give her her type and she was very angry because she is actually a very bad type.

A lady who sleeps around with different men just to make ends meet will look down on a struggling young man (a fresh unemployed graduate) and tell you that he is not her class.

Now answer the following questions:

1. How many single ladies can marry a graduate who is underemployed and jointly propel him to that man of her dream?

2. How many ladies can date a struggling man and still love and respect him?

3. How often have you heared ladies enumerating ridiculous criteria for a husband material which can only be met by God Almighty?

Most ladies I have come across are mere liabilities and not wife materials either.

When a wife material meets a husband material (all things being equal), marriage will take place.

I M O!

honestly your type is rare on nairaland
Re: Are "Husband Material" Men Getting Scarce? by eaglejay13(m): 6:00am On Dec 29, 2015
Husband materials are not getting scarce at all, just that the girls are focusing on ATM materials. Husband materials are not getting scarce at all, just that the girls are focusing on ATM materials.
Re: Are "Husband Material" Men Getting Scarce? by theyrynsolar(f): 6:07am On Dec 29, 2015
Adaure4ever:
Ladies and Gentlemen, come in, let us discuss.
I was watching a tele relationship show and one of the participants in the show said that the reason why the rate of unmarried ladies is growing is that the "HUSBAND MATERIAL" young men are Scarce.
Just drop your opinions, do you agree to that?

They aren't scarce darling, they are just broke.. Blame it on GEJ grin grin grin
Re: Are "Husband Material" Men Getting Scarce? by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 01, 2016
Mtchewww

Wife material is getting scarce tooundecided
Re: Are "Husband Material" Men Getting Scarce? by modestdude(m): 9:25am On Jan 14, 2016
Am a Husband 'material', Am a good guy and Am Taken.

You know it, you feel it, you live it and it interests you if you are one. There are others out there just that u need grace to find them just like diamonds.

Same applies to wife materials

(Don't work in Belarus and expect to be paid in New York)
Re: Are "Husband Material" Men Getting Scarce? by mentorandfriend(m): 9:58am On Jan 14, 2016
Estharfabian:
I couldn't Agree more...undecided

With the Increasing Rate of Unrepentant thugs, Weed smokers, Narcissist, Players, Sex-Addicts,Misogynists, Rapists, E-megalomaniacs, Heart-breakers...OfCourse they'd be Scarce....undecided

Hi pretty. See me here. wink
Re: Are "Husband Material" Men Getting Scarce? by ucnwafor(m): 10:14am On Jan 14, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Ladies and Gentlemen, come in, let us discuss.
I was watching a tele relationship show and one of the participants in the show said that the reason why the rate of unmarried ladies is growing is that the "HUSBAND MATERIAL" young men are Scarce.
Just drop your opinions, do you agree to that?
am here oooo, u can mention me ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Male Romancelanders You Can Date. / Scientists Discovered Horrifying 103-year-old Remains Of Titanic, its terrifying / Consequences Of Premarital Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.