Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,526 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) (51729 Views)

Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello And Awolowo In A Happy Mood (Throwback Photo) / How They Buried HID Awolowo (photos) / Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by pedro4hope(m): 7:52pm On Nov 25, 2015
END TIME BURIAL
Why Put an air condition there?
Didn't they stay in an air condition house before they died?
Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 7:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
ok
Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
But awolowo took rat poison, he was supposed to be buried in the evil forest

2 Likes

Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by Banter1(m): 7:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
twoondei:
Love in ikene

But see as grave dey chilling. The sand sef clean.
I wish we knew where they both are headed.
We only hope it's heaven
they are in heaven Mr. Thomas
Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by passionz(f): 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2015
Bambless1:
Na This Kind Burial Dey Make Person Be Like "i Wish Say Na Me" cheesy
lmao! happy dieing oooo! end time wishing! Lolzz.

#passionz_was_here

2 Likes

Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by Banter1(m): 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
RIP mama!
Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by addedvalue: 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
RIP Mama HID
Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by uche77zero(m): 7:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
Buhari would be wondering why so much money is been wasted to bury a human being

4 Likes

Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by IYANGBALI: 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
Fight go happen today o,baba don marry another wife now as mama refuse todie quick,anyway the late ooni go take over sha as him too be jjc for there

1 Like

Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by IYANGBALI: 8:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
USarmy:
But awolowo took rat poison, he was supposed to be buried in the evil forest
looooooooong yawns{very dry}

4 Likes

Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by Lytech(m): 8:05pm On Nov 25, 2015
Watin concern me with that
Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by IYANGBALI: 8:08pm On Nov 25, 2015
Bambless1:
omo na true you talk o,that casket just dey make death to dey hungry some people

2 Likes

Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by meritamarachi(f): 8:10pm On Nov 25, 2015
RIP
Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
huntila:
R.i.p mama. Thats an A.C in there

Hell is hot. They need it...

1 Like

Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by Greg2015(m): 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2015
Haba dead body dey feel AC ? Na waoooo
Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by Btruth: 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
Good for her.
Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by Dekingmoses(m): 8:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
This ppl dey make death hungry person ooooo... Mi neva ready sha i no dey greedy

1 Like

Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by omoadeleye(m): 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
Bambless1:

Am nt gonna like ur comment
Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by omoadeleye(m): 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
IYANGBALI:
omo na true you talk o,that casket just dey make death to dey hungry some people

Abi u?
Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by jbl007(m): 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
shocked
Toeyoursea:
grin I would have said rest in peace, but with your husband by your side till eternity (Make sure you use protection wink )
chisos...u brutal ooo shocked
Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by Hojeylee100: 8:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
Omo dis one sef pass Jesus Christ tomb oooooo wao!!!!!!!!! Nha last respect shaaa Mama HID Abeg nha heaven sure pass ooooo make U dey prepare dier for us in d next century to come ........
Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by feekman(m): 8:40pm On Nov 25, 2015
Bad guy grin grin O Y O
Bambless1:
Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by ipreach: 8:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
Waste of resources
Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by Kingbusssy(m): 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
RIP to mama. But let us remember that we're all going to die. So please. #LET'SALLDOGOOD
Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by Cyriloha(m): 8:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
benedictnsi:
[size=16pt] they lived together and now buried together..... Their own marriage continues........ Oboy, this grave na museum oooo grin

RIP SIR & MA...... [/size]

Lol you wan join ?
Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by Cyriloha(m): 8:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
feekman:
Bad guy grin grin O Y O

WETN YOU SMOKE THIS EVENING AGAIN ?
Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by NovusHomo(m): 8:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
chelseaboi:
undecided

Chei, 5 "Abobaku" for one person (picture 1).
Na wah o
grin
Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by collinsdera(m): 8:55pm On Nov 25, 2015
chia
Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by Panshow(m): 8:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
RIP mama.

1 Like

Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by noeloge82(m): 9:10pm On Nov 25, 2015
Pls can someone confirm if d AC is actually working cooling the late or .....
Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by generaljoshua(m): 9:23pm On Nov 25, 2015
Learn the basics, shoot like a pro. Don't miss this opportunity!!!

Re: HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
noeloge82:
Pls can someone confirm if d AC is actually working cooling the late or .....

Its definitely for those visiting awolowos grave, not for d dead who are 6ft under.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) / Atiku Abubakar At PDP Women Town Hall Meeting In Abuja (Photos) / The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.