Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,633 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose (32529 Views)

Democracy In Danger,buhari’s APC Govt Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy-fayose / Nnamdi Kanu: At Last Lawyer Writes Apc National Chairman, Warns Of Anarchy, / Jonathan Vs Buhari: Setting The Stage For An Imminent Confrontation - AWORINDE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by BraniacX(m): 7:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
Shazee74:
When Rotimi Amaechi was in PDP and d supreme court ruled dat its party we vote for and not candidate dats y its d party symbol and not d candidate's face dat is on d ballot paper and omeha was substituted with Amaechi y didn't pdp call 4 a new election then. Amaechi became governor without doing a single campaign in 2007 now because dey r loosing dey want fresh election

That was an already concluded election with a party declared winner. In this case as @ the time of Audu's death he was still a candidate and not a governor elect and an election can't have a dead candidate on the polls can it?

2 Likes

Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by rassan: 7:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
Fayose u forget so soon? When u used 7 lawmakers to impeached 21 lawmakers including the speaker with our senior brother Jonathan backing!!! Fayose u never thought of inviting anachy to ur local/little ekiti state that time. But why is it thar people are very quick to judge others without judging themselves first. Fayose please face ekiti people that u are giving "pigeon size" chicken, and let Nigerians be,

2 Likes

Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by ohemdave(m): 7:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
libertyfather:
Must he talk abi Kogi nah hin state?

If you know the position of Fayose in PDP you can't say this as a child. Is Kogi state not in Nigeria?you that read and commented on it are you from Kogi state?, better lock-up if you don't have cogent info upstairs.
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by arsenal33: 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
Fayose should know a lot about anarchy.

Brutalized Ekiti judges, Political opponents in Ekiti etc

1 Like

Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by kraftsta(m): 7:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
massinola:
mouth piece of the gods. when death wants to kill a dog it doesn't allow it perceive shit smell. so also when the gods want to kill a man, they first of all make him impotent. fayose! fayose!! fayose!!! how many times did I call you. remember nnamdi kalu oh. you have freedom of speech but your freedom after speech is what I can't guarantee... gadafi

Wen MTN just manage give una all dis 15mb wey dem dey give una to use am wisely go come be anoda wahala. If u cannot make any meaningful contribution wen issues above ur IQ are discussed den u relax n learn from others instead of typing and posting this piece of sh*it.
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by adegboye1: 7:38pm On Nov 25, 2015
alcmene:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/kogi-buhari-setting-nigeria-on-path-of-anarchy-fayose/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
I thought Gov Fayose is born again. U are accusing others of a similar process dt brought u to power. U are free frm God's judgment if d election dt brought u to power is absolutely free and fair. Check ur judgemental spirit. First remove d beam in ur eyes before others. God is watching ur action. Hell is real and heaven is real. Choose one today.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by ManagerUgo(m): 7:38pm On Nov 25, 2015
What a government that neither obeys court orders, nor respect the provisions of d constitution. Chai, naija which way forward?
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by front247: 7:38pm On Nov 25, 2015
D way buhari is going, he will soon hit a grid lock, crude and a dullard president who dt hav anything to offer.
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by rajoys: 7:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
hmmmm Fayoseeeee, do not let PMB turn to ur direction ooo. All this one u have been talking like a witch trying to confess since. there is limit to every thing oo, if the cup of ur reckless talk to PMB get full and u are not lucky to have finish ur tenure, what will happen to u will be more than what OBJ did to u oo. An adage in my town say "you give half or incomplete counsel to a gentleman and when he digest the counsel, it become a whole or complete one in him". Do not extend ur freedom beyond ur boundary to much.

3 Likes

Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by lekancaring(m): 7:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by babajero(m): 7:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
looseweight:
Fayose is the only hope of PDP...

If you care to get flat tummy and also cut down excess fat, check my profile
Not pdp but rather Nigeria.
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by dacovajnr: 7:42pm On Nov 25, 2015
Wetin concern this Idiot! undecided...You better face your State
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by front247: 7:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
As far as l am concerned, dat man does nt hav anything to offer Nigeria, just to destroy it
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by front247: 7:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
As far as l am concerned, dat man buhari does nt hav anything to offer Nigeria, just to destroy it
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by front247: 7:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
As far as l am concerned, dat man buhari does nt hav anything to offer Nigeria, just to destroy it they suppose to cancell it and start a new election.
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by saintkel(m): 7:47pm On Nov 25, 2015
darecool:
where? when? whose administration?
Maybe na OBJ regime
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by babajero(m): 7:47pm On Nov 25, 2015
akinadesun:
Must Fayose talk everytime. I pity people of Ekiti State for having Fayose as their Governor.
I pity nigeria that has your type as a citizen and a youth.
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by Muheee: 7:47pm On Nov 25, 2015
libertyfather:
Must he talk abi Kogi nah hin state?
Was lai Muhammad from Ekiti or Osun state when he was rendering false comments about both states?
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by mrrock: 7:47pm On Nov 25, 2015
You cannot get democracy from a man who doesn't believe in democracy. Buhari is a proponent of sharia law and can't add anything to our democracy.

Mr. Lai Mohammed is already holding meetings with bloggers, and reportedly paying $10,000 to each blogger to stop writing anything against the APC led government. Have you noticed nobody is writing any negative thing about the minister of petroleum?. Have you noticed nobody is talking about mass protest against fuel price hike?. Have you noticed nobody is talking about justice in Kogi election?. e.t.c.

By the time APC is done with us in the next 4 years, we will be begging PDP to take over Nigeria.
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by snryockris(m): 7:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
Sometimes I wonder if its actually change that some of our APC supporters really want whenever the bring up this statement..'PDP did d same thing'. The change the want, is it to do same tin PDP did in the last 16yrs or is it to do the right thing this time? Aside our political affiliations, I think the supreme court is in the best position to give INEC advice on what to do instead of the AGF who is an APC member and also appointed by the APC ruling government
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by libertyfather(m): 7:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
ohemdave:

If you know the position of Fayose in PDP you can't say this as a child. Is Kogi state not in Nigeria?you that read and commented on it are you from Kogi state?, better lock-up if you don't have cogent info upstairs.

Must you quote me Ideeeot
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by jarule75(m): 7:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
Despite the fact that i like Fayose, i detest his open mouth. Is buhari the kogi masses that voted audu as the leading candidate? I sense Fayose doom very soon. He always like to join issues with his father. Funny enough, since he has been talking, his view or opinion never pass ado town.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by saintkel(m): 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
farihafaheemah:

Fayose knows what will be his end, he's just trying to buy time, Ekitigate will be visited soon. By the time Ekitigate visited, he'll call it witch hunting because he opposed PMB policy. My brother just be watching, the judgement day is nearby for him.
So PMB is now d judge for an erring opposition? God give this guys small sense

1 Like

Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by Kingspin(m): 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
some people is bend on following Bihari/APC, even when they erred. The truth of the matter is if Buhari and co. continue like this a greater problem is to visit NIgeria. I want APC to succeed.
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by shaboti: 8:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
benedictnsi:

You that came to read the news when you saw "KOGI", na your state
I swear u no well grin grin
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by MDEWOLE: 8:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
i will not blame Fayose becos he was elected through fraud called Ekiti gate his nemesis will soon catch up with him.
The vote counted on sunday like any other elections was on the name of each party NOT on the name of any candidate so INEC has the right to conclude the election and announce the final results.
Am very sure that if PDP is the one leading in the inconclusive election they will never agree to do or follow what they are saying now.
Any party that is not satisfy with INEC position should approach the court of law to seek justice not to go on social media to attack Mr. President.
All what Fayose is doing now is to create anarchy in the country and this is not the right approach to this matter.
Fayose you will enter one chance one day with your uncountroable mouth and you will blame yourself stupid fool!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by Realist2: 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2015
icemann:
When are we starting Occupy Nigeria. We cant wait for NLC cause they were bribed the first time

Imagine buying fuel at 200. Na when e reach 500 before we act?

Nigerian Youths need to take back your country from the old men they have nothing to offer us.

How can we educated and computer savy youths be taking orders from these old men. We need to stand up or we will die in silence.

My brother that is exactly what we need now, The country is biting very hard especially on the educated jobless youths, these old men are not thinking about the youths, no provision for the youths, it's about themself.
What we need now is to start revolution protest.

1 Like

Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by FESTUSAKINBAMO: 8:22pm On Nov 25, 2015
I begin to see Fayose as the strongest man standing in PDP.
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by ldpele(m): 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
massinola:
mouth piece of the gods. when death wants to kill a dog it doesn't allow it perceive shit smell. so also when the gods want to kill a man, they first of all make him impotent. fayose! fayose!! fayose!!! how many times did I call you. remember nnamdi kalu oh. you have freedom of speech but your freedom after speech is what I can't guarantee... gadafi
u see how daft u throw yourself up, is fayose not saying the truth, the Supreme Court must make pronouncement if not, the president is actually calling for anarchy. However,my lil advice for u, don't come here dishing out quote u don't knowing the person that actually made the statement, will give u some lil time to make research on that quote.
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by Lytech(m): 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
yemaldo:
Mumu don't just talk, go to court, talking won't take u anywhere
are you so golible to understand what this vibrant governor was saying.....
Going to court to fight who? Fighting a son when the judgement will be made by his father...you need some retarded drug
Re: Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose by Yksoul(m): 8:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
NOBODY FORCED KOGI PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR APC EN MASSE,BUT WE ARE JUST TIRED OF 16YEARS OF LIES AND DECEITS PEOPLE DON WISE UP

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abiola Ajimobi Is Alive - Aide, Bolaji Tunji Says / Agba Jalingo Arrested By Police At Revolution Now Protest In Lagos / 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.