Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,665 members, 7,959,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:15 AM

Niger Delta War - Mend Strikes Back. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta War - Mend Strikes Back. (2408 Views)

Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari / Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Delta War - Mend Strikes Back. by SapeleGuy: 3:31pm On May 25, 2009
Nigeria: MEND 'destroys' oil pipelines to 5 flow stations
News - Africa news

The Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND) said on Monday it had blown up major crude oil pipelines to five flow stations that feed the Chevron Tank Farm in Delta state in the oil producing Niger Delta region.

In a statement e-mailed to the media, MEND listed the affected flow stations as Chevron (at Alero creek), Otunana, Abiteye, Makaraba and Dibi, saying the attack was aimed at crippling Nigeria's oil export.

''We borrowed a leaf from the federal government of Nigeria by applying the same measure of treatment the impoverished oil bearing communities suffered in the hands of government troops by ensuring huge collateral damage. This will henceforth become our standard mode of operation,'' the region's largest oil militant group said, adding. ''All our fighters returned safely to camp 5 annex''

Camp 5 bore the brunt of the 13-day military offensive launched by troops of the Joint Task Force after 12 soldiers went missing while trying to rescue two hijacked vessels 13 May.

JTF spokesman, Col. Rabe Abubakar, said the camp as well as two others have been destroyed in the offensive, which has left hundreds dead and trapped 20,000 others.

Scoffing at the claim of military success, MEND said: ''The Joint Task Force has been chasing shadows for the past two weeks and has not achieved any military success. We will continue our cat and mouse tactics with them until oil export ceases completely.''

The group also said the three Filipino hostages, whom the military claimed to have freed on Sunday, were actually dropped off by the militants at the Oporoza jetty.

Nigerian authorities said the activities of the oil militants had slashed the country's oil production to less than half of its 3.2 million barrels per day capacity since 2006.

Despite the criticism of its tactics, especially the aerial bombing of towns and villages in Delta state, the military has said the fighting will continue for as long as it takes to find out what happened to the 12 missing soldiers.

Lagos - 25/05/2009
Re: Niger Delta War - Mend Strikes Back. by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 25, 2009
resources that would have been used to buld anything will now be used to repair pipelines
Re: Niger Delta War - Mend Strikes Back. by Skywalker5(m): 3:34pm On May 25, 2009
Please can i ask just 1 question?

Whats it that  MEND what the government to do for them? I mean this is crazy and its getting to much now.
Re: Niger Delta War - Mend Strikes Back. by asha80(m): 3:39pm On May 25, 2009
This is getting interesting.
Re: Niger Delta War - Mend Strikes Back. by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 25, 2009
Re: Niger Delta War - Mend Strikes Back. by jimmysho(m): 4:11pm On May 25, 2009
Sky-walker:

Please can i ask just 1 question?

Whats it that  MEND what the government to do for them? I mean this is crazy and its getting to much now.
THE MILITANTS ARE NOT WORKING IN ISOLATION.

THEY ARE WORKING IN CONSONANCE WITH SOME INDIVIDUALS WITHIN AND OUTSIDE THE SHORE OF NIGERIA.

THOSE PPLE CANT SHOW FACE NOW because OF THE SECURITY AND POLITICAL IMPLICATIONS.

THEIR REQUESTS ARE AS FOLLOWS;

1.RESOURCE CONTROL

2.TRUE FEDERALISM DEVOID OF MARGINALIZATION AND STOP USING LAND MASS TO SHARE D COUNTRY WEALTH

3. INFRASTRUCTURAL DEVELOPMENT

4. BACK TO 1962 CONSTITUTION PROVISION ON DERIVATION

5.STOP WAVING THE CRIMINAL CARD AGAINST D MILITANTS

6. HUMAN CAPITAL DEVELOPMENT
Re: Niger Delta War - Mend Strikes Back. by Skywalker5(m): 4:14pm On May 25, 2009
jimmysho:

THEY ARE WORKING IN CONSONANCE WITH SOME INDIVIDUALS WITHIN AND OUTSIDE THE SHORE OF NIGERIA.

THOSE PPLE CANT SHOW FACE NOW because OF THE SECURITY AND POLITICAL IMPLICATIONS.

1.RESOURCE CONTROL

2.TRUE FEDERALISM DEVOID OF MARGINALIZATION AND STOP USING LAND MASS TO SHARE D COUNTRY WEALTH

Is this hard for the govt to do. At least the oil is gotten from thier side, i feel they have the right to manage it or is there something i am missing here

i wish this stuff could stop b4 it cripples Naija finally
Re: Niger Delta War - Mend Strikes Back. by jimmysho(m): 4:34pm On May 25, 2009
Sky-walker:

Is this hard for the govt to do. At least the oil is gotten from thier side, i feel they have the right to manage it or is there something i am missing here

i wish this stuff could stop b4 it cripples Naija finally

IT IS A DIFFICULT PRICE TO BE PAID BY THE CABAL IN THE NORTH. MIND U AM NOT BEING TRIBALISTIC AT LEAST MY PROFILE SHOWS KADUNA WHICH IS THE HEART OF THE NORTH.

IF THE AFOREMENTIONED ARE DONE THEN NOTHING TO EAT AGAIN BY THIS HAWKS WHICH HAVE SPENT ALL ENERGY TO MAKE SURE NAIJA REMAUN ONE IN THEIR SELFISH INTEREST.

IF OIL HAS BEEN DISCOVER IN THE NORTH OR THE RESERVE IN THE DELTA DRIES UP THEN THE STORYT WILL CERTAIN CHANGE WITHOUT ANY MUCH ADO

THE NORTHERN CONTRIBUTION TO NIGERIA GDP IS SO MINUTE IF NOT CLASSIFIED AS NOT NOTHING
Re: Niger Delta War - Mend Strikes Back. by redsun(m): 4:39pm On May 25, 2009
Ar war.What do u expect?The cup is full.
Re: Niger Delta War - Mend Strikes Back. by ifihearam: 4:46pm On May 25, 2009
@POSTER

ARE U REALLY FROM SAPELE/

IF YES,ARE YOU AWARE THAT SOME MILITANTS KIDNAPPED THE FORMER CHAIRMAN OF SAPELE LOCAL GOVT.AREA AND CURRENTLY A MEMBER OF DELTA STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY A COUPLE OF DAYS BACK WITH A RANSOME OF 100M NAIRA.
THE DELTA STATE GOVT.SWUNG INTO ACTION BY SOLICITING ON BEHALF OF HON.OVWIGHO MONDAY IGBUYA .

COS ME I BE CONFIRM PELE GUY TOO OO
Re: Niger Delta War - Mend Strikes Back. by CyberG: 5:36pm On May 25, 2009
Good discussion going on here. . .but please don't type in all CAPITALS. . .it is considered shouting and being rude to those you are communicating with.

To your 6-point suggestion, all the Nigerian State has to do is to implement (2) - True Federalism - ceding total control of ALL the resources of each state entirely to its people and it's government. That will quickly birth all the rest - resource control, infrastructural development, human capital development and immediate end of the ND conflict. But it will do more: it will encourage HEALTHY competition among the states of Nigeria and each state will strive harder to develop their states and provide a better life for their people.

States with stupid and visionless governments will quickly be left behind while the serious ones move ahead. This will create a lot of problem for those useless governors as their people will come after them and force them out or make them perform. Meanwhile, Nigerians who are mostly productive and smart will move to progressive states and help to further build it with their skills and knowledge.

Nigerians who live abroad and foreign companies will, in time, move and relocate their businesses to those progressive states where there is power, security, good roads, good recreation opportunities, good healthcare and a responsive and cutting-edge government.

In a few years, all the different states would have signed mutual agreements with other states on issues they wish to cooperate like healthcare where anyone from the cooperating states will get good and "free" healthcare among signatory states, intelligence-sharing, trade agreements, etc. Any of the unproductive states will be left behind and Nigeria will be effectively strong and a great country it was again!

The Federal government will have limited responsibilities which it can shoulder more effectively: protecting the integrity of the national boundary, representing the country at international agencies / conference / meetings, collecting taxes from all the states and ensuring that no state cheats it out of the taxes. With these and more happening, watch how Nigeria's image in the world will change so drastically that Nigerians and foreigners will start applying for visas to relocate and visit our country. Imagine that only 1 Million Nigerians and foreigners visit Nigeria in one year and they all spend $1,000 dollars while here, that is $1 B that goes into the pockets of regular everyday Nigerians, talk less of the airlines who will be kept ever so busy ferrying people in and out year round! I could go on and on!
Re: Niger Delta War - Mend Strikes Back. by ono(m): 5:41pm On May 25, 2009
Ok! Let the real cat and mouse game begin!!!
Re: Niger Delta War - Mend Strikes Back. by OYBMEND: 5:49pm On May 25, 2009
jimmysho:

1.RESOURCE CONTROL

This is the real reason this crisis will continue for so long yet
What you listed here u will hardly hear from any mainstream Ijaw politician . . . I doubt if Jonathan could even be courageous enough to state any of this . . . rather you hear this from Militants

Well unfortunately the future of Nigeria will not be decided in the creeks nor in the battle field . . . .it will have to be decided in the NASS or the Courts or the Federal Executive Council . . . .so what hope if those who have access to these places are not even making any of these demands

At the end of the day it boils down to one issue . . . 'you can't eat your cake and have it' . . . . . because the whole noise about ONE NIGERIA comes with some responsibilities. If you believe that Nigeria should be one then be man enough to live by it. As ONE NATION we have ONE MILITARY, ONE GOVERNMENT . . . . . and a central Government ideally should have the power to control resources within its shores albeit with the responsibility to make sure those who live close to those resources do not suffer environment degradation and are as well they have their lives improved in terms of school and health facilities. (the same should also apply to the rest of the country).

If its the lack of living up to these responsibilities that is the issue, then it purely boils down to corruption which I believe every Nigerian whether you are from Bayelsa or Madugiri or Sokoto or Lagos of Enugu is suffering from. We are in it together. In fact the last time an Ijaw citizen face prosecution for corruption this same freedom fighters demanded his release.

So is this not a case of a Government and a people who have no clue what they want and where they want to head to?

And by the way another thought I have . . . . going by the latest political correctness on the ground about the Niger-Delta issue . . . is'nt it the case that the man from Oloibiri from Bayelsa State has more right to oil resources than the man from lets say Yenegoa in Bayelsa State, if this why does Bayelsa State have more right to collect resource allocation on behalf of the people of Oloibiri? so at what point does the division stop?

This whole trouble is down to corruption and mis-management  . . .and I think the whole MEND drama has no place  in this issue if we know what we want. Because the tribal people in Abuja can as well start kidnapping people in Abuja because their town has been eroded to build a National Capital and everybody from every part of the country can also find a reason to claim they are being cheated and resort to kidnapping.

So I think this is down to Bad Governance and Corruption . . . .  nobody has any right to full resource countrol and yet at the same time pledging allegiance to ONE NIGERIA.  We are either ONE NATION or we are not.

The most important question I have and it will do this debate some good is. Is it possible to be within the sovereign Nation Nigeria . . . with the Army maintaining the territorial integrity of all our country and yet you want to have natural resources in your backyard all to yourself. (take note of the word Natural resources, it means that your forefathers did not plant those resources).

I think what is fuelling this crisis and why this crisis will continue for so long is that their is a new found political corretcness with a very wrong premise. The current political narative is very flawed.
Re: Niger Delta War - Mend Strikes Back. by Ibime(m): 5:49pm On May 25, 2009
FG is running around claiming they are attacking militants, when all they are doing is killing innocent villagers. . . . the real militants are still alive, still running around and still causing havoc to the oil industry as recompense for JTF's scorched earth policy. .  .this should serve as a lesson to the FG and those who applauded JTF's indiscriminate attack last week. . . . the question remains: WHERE ARE THE BODIES OF THE MILITANTS YOU ATTACKED?. . . . more to come. . . .
Re: Niger Delta War - Mend Strikes Back. by GettysBurg: 5:51pm On May 25, 2009
jimmysho:

IT IS A DIFFICULT PRICE TO BE PAID BY THE CABAL IN THE NORTH. MIND U AM NOT BEING TRIBALISTIC AT LEAST MY PROFILE SHOWS KADUNA WHICH IS THE HEART OF THE NORTH.

IF THE AFOREMENTIONED ARE DONE THEN NOTHING TO EAT AGAIN BY THIS HAWKS WHICH HAVE SPENT ALL ENERGY TO MAKE SURE NAIJA REMAUN ONE IN THEIR SELFISH INTEREST.

IF OIL HAS BEEN DISCOVER IN THE NORTH OR THE RESERVE IN THE DELTA DRIES UP THEN THE STORYT WILL CERTAIN CHANGE WITHOUT ANY MUCH ADO

THE NORTHERN CONTRIBUTION TO NIGERIA GDP IS SO MINUTE IF NOT CLASSIFIED AS NOT NOTHING

JimmySho has gotten the facts right. I have always wondered why these simple truths are so dificult to accept by the generality of nigerians.

I think the only reason is that TRUTH IS BITTER.

Meanwhile, kudos to MEND.

The reason why the military MUST fail in its adventure is that the nothern hegemonistic attitude of being the overlords in Nigeria MUST come to an end. If they are allowed to crush MEND, then what happened to the Ibos(gross marginalisation) after biafra will happen again to the niger delta.
There will be no voice to cry for the benighted tribes of the oil producing areas.

Can the military CRUSH MEND?

The answer is NO. If it is a combat in the creeks, minus the air force, the military will suffer colateral damage, and MEND will come out victorious.
If it is a normal combat on land, which the military is used to, then they will crush MEND.

However, mend is using a guerilla approach, and it only means the destruction of lives and oil assets will only escalate. Mend understands that they may not gain much in facing the military in real combat, so, they will focus only on their areas of competence - easy destruction of oil infrastructure, to the point of crippling our export capacity.
My advice is Yar Adua should be sincere in his dealings on the Niger Delta question. Or else, he may have to start begging sooner or later.
Re: Niger Delta War - Mend Strikes Back. by asha80(m): 5:55pm On May 25, 2009
MEND Says Its Commando Unit Destroyed Chevron pipeline
Monday, 25 May 2009 09:28 By Jomo Gbomo  E-mail | Print | PDF 
MEND
Press Advisory by MEND: At about 0200 Hrs today, Monday, May 25, 2009, fighters from the Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND) destroyed major trunk lines to effectively put the under-listed flow stations that feed the Chevron tank farm located in Delta state of Nigeria out of operation. The affected flow stations are:

- Chevron (at Alero creek)
- Otunana
- Abiteye
- Makaraba
- Dibi

We borrowed a leaf from the federal government of Nigeria by applying the same measure of treatment the impoverished oil bearing communities suffered in the hands of government troops by ensuring huge collateral damage. This will henceforth  become our standard mode of operation.

All our fighters returned safely to camp 5 annex.

The Joint Task Force has been chasing shadows for the past two weeks and has not achieved any military success. We will continue our cat and mouse tactics with them until oil export ceases completely. 

The JTF did not free the remaining three hostages as being claimed. As promised, we dropped them off at the Oporoza jetty. 

http://www.saharareporters.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2848:mend-says-its-commando-unit-destroyed-chevron-pipeline-&catid=1:latest-news&Itemid=18

So where are the body of the militants that are been destroyed
Re: Niger Delta War - Mend Strikes Back. by CyberG: 6:09pm On May 25, 2009
The most important question I have and it will do this debate some good is. Is it possible the be within the sovereign Nation Nigeria . . . with the Army maintaining the territorial integrity of all our country and yet you want to have natural resources in your backyard all to yourself. (take note of the word Natural resources, it means that your forefathers did not plant those resources).

@Oyb_MEND. . .

I am assuming you meant this a serious question, hence my response:

The answer is a resounding YES! With the barrage of information sources available to us these days, you would have known that Canada, US and several other countries also have oil but I will focus on these two: Canada (majorly) and US (passing reference).

The US has oil reserves and oil fields Texas, Alaska, Louisiana, Kansas, Michigan, Pennsylvania, etc and yet the US Army maintains the territorial integrity of their country. Till date, oil is being prospected in some of the other states and I think I read about North Dakota not too long ago as one of such places.

In Canada, there is oil in Alberta, Saskatchewan, Newfoundland and Ontario and even if I cannot speak authoritatively about any one of these, I can speak about the Alberta Oil Sands. The forefathers did not plant the oil there, yet the Canadian Forces oversee the national integrity of the country.

However, note that these two countries run a true federal government and not the caricature federalism Nigerian ruling elites have foisted on its people. The oil does not belong to the whole country in the sense that Nigerian leadership must steal the resources of the area and leave them high and dry. That is wickedness and it is not done in other places of the world. It's funny that Nigeria copied a system of government only half-way where it suited and protected their selfish interests but not all the way where fairness and justice is guaranteed for all.
Re: Niger Delta War - Mend Strikes Back. by GettysBurg: 6:11pm On May 25, 2009
OYB_MEND:

. . . . nobody has any right to full resource countrol and yet at the same time pledging allegiance to ONE NIGERIA. We are either ONE NATION or we are not.

Sir, go get your facts right about the real meaning of true (fiscal)federalism. Also compare what obtains in the world's apostle of democracy - America.

There is too much double standards operating in this country.

For instance, when agriculture was the mainstay of Nigeria, there was complete resource control, with the federating units paying back 50% as taxes to the central government.
When oil became relevant, the Gowon regime decreed complete federal government control, under the guise of post civil war reconstruction. And that's how we are here today, playing politics, to protect the Northern interest, under the guise of One Nigeria.
Re: Niger Delta War - Mend Strikes Back. by bawomolo(m): 6:12pm On May 25, 2009
lmao@commando unit.

both sides of the conflict are full of BS
Re: Niger Delta War - Mend Strikes Back. by OYBMEND: 6:14pm On May 25, 2009
please what Funds the US Government? if not control of resources within its shores?

Scotland is certainly not in charge of the oil in Aberdeen

The revenue is controlled by the crown

My sense is also that the US Government has some major control over Exxon Mobil and they are a major playor in US oil
Re: Niger Delta War - Mend Strikes Back. by JJYOU: 6:23pm On May 25, 2009
CyberG:

The most important question I have and it will do this debate some good is. Is it possible the be within the sovereign Nation Nigeria . . . with the Army maintaining the territorial integrity of all our country and yet you want to have natural resources in your backyard all to yourself. (take note of the word Natural resources, it means that your forefathers did not plant those resources).

@Oyb_MEND. . .

I am assuming you meant this a serious question, hence my response:

The answer is a resounding YES! With the barrage of information sources available to us these days, you would have known that Canada, US and several other countries also have oil but I will focus on these two: Canada (majorly) and US (passing reference).

The US has oil reserves and oil fields Texas, Alaska, Louisiana, Kansas, Michigan, Pennsylvania, etc and yet the US Army maintains the territorial integrity of their country. Till date, oil is being prospected in some of the other states and I think I read about North Dakota not too long ago as one of such places.

In Canada, there is oil in Alberta, Saskatchewan, Newfoundland and Ontario and even if I cannot speak authoritatively about any one of these, I can speak about the Alberta Oil Sands. The forefathers did not plant the oil there, yet the Canadian Forces oversee the national integrity of the country.

However, note that these two countries run a true federal government and not the caricature federalism Nigerian ruling elites have foisted on its people. The oil does not belong to the whole country in the sense that Nigerian leadership must steal the resources of the area and leave them high and dry. That is wickedness and it is not done in other places of the world. It's funny that Nigeria copied a system of government only half-way where it suited and protected their selfish interests but not all the way where fairness and justice is guaranteed for all.
plus they dont have tribalists and mad religious mulahs faning the flames
Re: Niger Delta War - Mend Strikes Back. by ono(m): 6:25pm On May 25, 2009
JJYOU:

plus they dont have tribalists and mad religious mulahs faning the flames

LOL grin grin grin
Re: Niger Delta War - Mend Strikes Back. by GettysBurg: 6:33pm On May 25, 2009
OYB_MEND:

please what Funds the US Government? if not control of resources within its shores?

Scotland is certainly not in charge of the oil in Aberdeen

The revenue is controlled by the crown

My sense is also that the US Government has some major control over Exxon Mobil and they are a major playor in US oil

You asked a very good question. What funds the american government?

This is the question that if nigerian leaders got the answers for, then we would have been on our way to national achievement, pride and greatness.

The american govt. doesnt control ANY of the american resources, these are left entirely for states and private hands to exploit. However, taxes MUST be paid, and that is why the fear of the IRS in US is the beginning of financial wisdom.

In the UK, the CROWN doesnt control the oil resources. That is why, during the oil price boom(from (2007-2008), Aberdeen and other oil cities in scotland were experiencing tremendous wealth and prosperity, while the rest of the UK wer beginning to see recession signs.
Re: Niger Delta War - Mend Strikes Back. by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 25, 2009
off topic

who is this oyb_mend?  cheesy grin

abi i have joined the hallowed ranks of nairalanders with their very own clones  cheesy cheesy
Re: Niger Delta War - Mend Strikes Back. by OYBMEND: 6:37pm On May 25, 2009
oyb:

off topic

who is this oyb_mend? cheesy grin

abi i have joined the hallowed ranks of nairalanders with their very own clones cheesy cheesy

where this aboki come from?
Re: Niger Delta War - Mend Strikes Back. by bawomolo(m): 6:38pm On May 25, 2009
war of the clones grin
Re: Niger Delta War - Mend Strikes Back. by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 25, 2009
bawomolo:

war of the clones grin

what do you mean ? i am an original product grin

see how the thread just get star wars inspiration

the empire strikes back
attack of the clones

pele o, duplicate, no new hope here, grin
you may have revenge of the kidnappers, though grin
Re: Niger Delta War - Mend Strikes Back. by skfa1: 6:44pm On May 25, 2009
R I P those who died.
Re: Niger Delta War - Mend Strikes Back. by honeric01(m): 7:10pm On May 25, 2009
Uhm, i hope some producers from Nollywood are filming all these? in like 5-10 years, this will be a good nollywood script, and when the movie comes out, MAN, everybody go buy, even Obama self go buy am, in the end, dem go rake in BIG money.

original sha and not alaba copy
Re: Niger Delta War - Mend Strikes Back. by SapeleGuy: 7:13pm On May 25, 2009
skfa1- Thank you for bringing the discussion back on track.

Britain had the IRA they didn't choose genocide as a solution.
Spain have ETA they have not chosen genocide as a solution.

With 7000 troops, helicopter gunships, all manner of heavy artillery in the area and the banning of speed boats, MEND have still been able to strike at the very thing that JTF were supposed to be protecting. It doesn't inspire confidence in the troops ability. Something doesn't add up. Why have they not allowed the press in? Could it be destruction of evidence?

It seems that war crime charges at the international criminal court may be looming for the FG.
Re: Niger Delta War - Mend Strikes Back. by TexasR: 9:09am On May 26, 2009
[b]Na real attack of the clones
The topic is wrong,MEND has been striking before,any wonder why MEND has not been able to check those kidnappers,bank robbers,oil bunkerers or are they too involved.

That's why I hate these criminals masquerading under the umbrella of resource control,the majority of our people live in abject squalor while these so-called militants live in opulence,own fancy hotels and cars in PH and Warri as well as numerous heavy duty marine equipment and overflowing bank accounts.

What has resource control got to do with kidnapping an 11 yr old child and killing his niece in the process or kidnapping and killing another child only to dump the corpse somewhere and call the father(a fellow Niger Delatan by the way) to go pick the corpse of the child from there

Shame on all the criminals masquerading under the guise of fight for resource control,shame on them for worsening the plight of my people,a people that have been subjected to a criminal denial of the most basic neccessities of life for decades,shame to our so-called community leaders who some years ago used to hob nob with the oil companies for crumbs at the expense of our common good,but who have now found new partners in crime and self aggrandisement in the so-called militants,shame on the government of Yar adua for not being able to employ the governments intelligence apparatus(I wonder if they've got any) to bring down the criminal militant leaders and their structures rather than embarking on a wholesale bombardment of impoverished communities of the aged, sucklings,women and men whose sources of livelihood had long been taken from them by the various oil spillages we've had over the years,shame on all the nsensitive and myopic people that are not from the Niger Delta who feel it's okay to slaughter 20 million people so they can plunder unhindered the  oil that God has deposited in our backyard,SHAME ON NA ALLAH and any other Nigerian that thinks like him,SHAME ON YOU ALL[/b]
Re: Niger Delta War - Mend Strikes Back. by oloyeagba1: 9:36am On May 26, 2009
Let the criminals dance their dance of shame. sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafran Zionist Movement :: Police's Mishandling Of Dissenting Groups / Obj’s Kaduna Visit Stirs Jonathan, Sambo Tension / Okorocha:Abandoned Projects Stalled The Presentation of 2014 Budget in Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.